Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dateline: Sam Granillo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cezar

Contribution Points : 100849
Forum Reputation : 4

Dateline: Sam Granillo Empty
PostSubject: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Quote :
Columbine: 15 Years Later

Dateline Sam Granillo survived the 1999 shooting at Columbine as a 17-year-old junior. As the 15 year anniversary approached, Sam to embark on a 10 day journey, visiting the sites of other school shootings and meeting with survivors in an effort to find tools for healing.

Dateline video
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 94329
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Something about this topic is on this thread too: columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t1080-columbine-survivor-featured-on-dateline

But nice to see it in the website of the channel and not only in YouTube.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

So I guess there is no online transcript of this I could read?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
So I guess there is no online transcript of this I could read?

I was looking for it but I haven't found anything yet. I will keep looking for it though, I am interested in that too.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Look PaintItBlack...I finally found the transcript here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it comes by parts so you will find the whole show separate in parts 1,2,3 till part 6. In related videos you will find those parts, when it takes you to part 2 for example, you will find the transcript of that part like in part 1.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you very much!

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Thank you very much!

Your welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dateline: Sam Granillo   Dateline: Sam Granillo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dateline: Sam Granillo
Page 1 of 1