Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missions by eric harris

Go down 
+5
lognifiiskurk
Screamingophelia
queenfarooq
Scypek
Koltin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

Missions by eric harris Empty
PostSubject: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:04 am

So far i only have written the first mission file is in the url [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Koltin on Mon May 26, 2014 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scypek

Contribution Points : 101279
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Thanks! It's far more convenient to have it as text.

queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Great thread, its nice to have the missions on here in text format. Acolumbinesite.com also has some useful information about the missions:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - As above

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:08 am

working on Mission3.jpg now. should be up in some days
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:06 pm

took 5 years since I forgot about it but here it is finally. No, it didn't take me 5 years to write this.
eric

Awww yeya. This mission was so  fucking fun man. ok, first of all, my dad was the only parent home, so it was much easier getting much noise. Plus the neighbors faulting dog barking its faulting head off. First we went through the corridor…going through some very tall grassfields…not as tall as the ones in the Lost Wold, but close. Felt kinda cool. Then we set up the strip of 1132 firecrackers. Using 2 ciggarettes as starting fuses, we had plenty of time to spare. We also had a nice little crackering fountain hooked up to the fuses too. After a few minutes of setting it up, we lit it and went over and hid in ontop of this big cement pipe going under a street. We were on the side of a hill so we hid in the grass. There was also a full moon that night, and not a fcaming* cloud in the sky. So it was like noon on the equator when we  were out in the open. But, black clothing and tall grass sure helps. After about 5 minutes (forever) it began.
Beforehand we watched as some lights in the Targets house went on….then off. Maybe the bastard heard something. But when the strip started, he turned his bedroom lights off. The strip lasted for about 33 seconds…..we think…it was cvery fucking Long. almost all of it went off. loud and bright. everything worked exactly how we wanted it to. After about 15 minutes we started down the bike trail next to target. The first targets lights were on again in the bedroom, but we think we for away undetected. While we were walking to the next target, we shot some stuff. Heh VoDKA brought his sawed off BBgun and a few BB’s too. So we loaded it, pumped it, and fired off a few shots at some houses and trees and stuff. We probly didnt do any damage to any houses, but we arent sure. The gun was not loud at all, which was very good. At the next target, we set up Saturn missile battery and the rockets. These both has fuses about 2-3 feet Long. I lit them as VoDKA and KiBBz were over hiding in the shadows. Luckily there were some trees and stuff at the 2nd target so we could hide pretty good. Anyway, i lit and and went over to the others. We watched as the fuses burned and burned…then the rockets went off. It was pretty nice, not so mucj ment as a prank, but more as a nice little fireworks show. They made some noise, but nothing to shit yer pants about. But the battery didnt werk. So i went back, checked it out, and  the fuse had burned down to about 2 inches. so i just said up yours baby and lit it. right as i made it to the others it went off. It was pretty quick, and loud too. Since the missiles are whistlers, they probly woke up a faw* residents. YEY. Then we started heading up to this construction side. Its right on the side of a kinda busy road, but before the houses. We dodged a few cars, messed around at the site. And we swiped some siggs from thi

That's it ended abruply sadly put some * marks for the things I couldnt make out. Most of the grammar is weird because I didnt want to do much grammar correction due to archival reasons.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Last edited by Koltin on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Thanks!!!

Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 3:22 pm

Who was Kibbz? He is mentioned in missions 3.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

KiBBz was Dylan's friend Zach
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 7:13 pm

bumping this thread because why not?

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 12:00 pm

Who were the targets of these missions? I remember hearing that Nick Baumgart was one.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 1:07 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Who were the targets of these missions? I remember hearing that Nick Baumgart was one.

Nick was one of the targets, another target was Brooks Brown.

I do not remember the other targets being identified. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] might know more. I can sum up the missions one by one, with Eric's quotes in pink (cause he'd love that I'm sure).

Mission 1, the targets were people who shot their bike. Quote: "against these assholes that shot one of our bikes one day (...) We will be doing another hit on their house sometime in the near future."

Mission 2: I *think* this one was Nick Baumgart. Eric's quote: "Our second mission was against this complete and utter fag's house. Everyone in our school hates this immature little weakling."

Mission 3: I think it is the same target as mission 1, plus random nearby houses. Quote: "This mission was an attack on the people who shot Vodka's bike, and on some random houses."

Mission4: At first it seems it was nobody in particular, as they set off the fireworks on "top of a large hill". But the mission description ends with a rant against Brown, which almost feels a non-sequitur. That makes me think the target was actually Brown for this mission/

Mission 5: Target unknown. It might not have been anyone in specific, as they set the firecrackers off in the middle of some soccer field.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 28808
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:52 pm

-

Last edited by Juniper on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:36 am

Juniper wrote:
Sorry, where did he write these missions?  I remember it being mentioned in his journal but I don't think he wrote this level of detail there.  Was it on one of his websites?  

He had them originally as a set of 4 or so separate documents attached to his website.

You can read the transcripts under this here link. Note that in the transcript the order of the missions is reversed: The document begins with mission 5 and on the bottom you go to mission 1.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 28808
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 6:53 am

-
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47089
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 6:32 am

CORRIDOR.map
That was a Quake map? Lost media from EH is so intriguing...

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34632
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2022 9:08 pm

REBELVODKA wrote:
CORRIDOR.map
That was a Quake map? Lost media from EH is so intriguing...

there's quite a few maps between doom and quake that are missing that I would find very interesting.

Not to mention the fabled "columbine map" which if I remember correctly hasn't been disproven yet there's no proof of it's existence.

PostSubject: Re: Missions by eric harris   Missions by eric harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missions by eric harris
Page 1 of 1