Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 am

Gotta love Tumblr, saw a poem a girl wrote about Dylan saying she wants to fuck him in a car, in school, in the back of a church, behind Blackjack, wanting to be his godly little whore. How lovely. Bad poetry, though. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brewcrew86

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 am

man i'm going to have something pretty amazing to look forward to just before my 70th birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

@perpetual state wrote:
Gotta love Tumblr, saw a poem a girl wrote about Dylan saying she wants to fuck him in a car, in school, in the back of a church, behind Blackjack, wanting to be his godly little whore. How lovely. Bad poetry, though. Rolling Eyes 
Most of the fanfics and poetry Columbiners write are bad.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:23 pm

It's kind of weird when girls put pictures of Eric on their closet door. And another girl say she wants to be Dylan's godly little whore. Oh geez......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 pm

I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  

Eric wore a T-shirt called "Natural Selection" ... perhaps Columbine fangirl martyrdom is evolution's way of removing certain undesirable traits from the gene pool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 am

This reminds me of the girl who followed me on Tumblr a while back. She was in love with Daniel Mauser and posted about how she was depressed and wanted to kill herself to be with Daniel in the afterlife.  Shocked 

I don't remember what happened to her blog. I hope she's in a better place now, though.

perpetual state

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 am

I don't remember what happened to her blog. I hope she's in a better place now, though. wrote:

You mean, she actually did killed herself or are you saying she's in a better mental state?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 am

You mean, she actually did killed herself or are you saying she's in a better mental state?

I meant that I hope she's in a better mental state. Whoops. I should've clarified.  Embarassed

gutenfxckintag

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 pm

You know, as creepy as it is that E&D have crazy fangirls, it's even creepier that some of the victims would have fangirls.

I've only seen two though, one was a Daniel fangirl and the other was a 12 year old user named saggitarius in love or something and was a Steve fangirl. So disrespectful.

I wish I could do something to help all these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 am

The fangirl in love with Daniel and Steve is the exact same one.She was in love with Daniel first then some time later Steve.I wouldn't have had any problem with her except she could be extremely nasty and mean spirited.She was always making fun of Columbiners and saying she was so much better than us.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am

The fangirl in love with Daniel and Steve is the exact same one.She was in love with Daniel first then some time later Steve.I wouldn't have had any problem with her except she could be extremely nasty and mean spirited.She was always making fun of Columbiners and saying she was so much better than us.

I found a side blog of hers with letters she's written to Steve. Shocked She followed me some time back, when she was crazy about Daniel. I was hoping she had grown out of that phase, but alas...

phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:35 am

I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid

Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 pm

I think the worst E/D fangirls are the ones who claim to channel/talk to their spirits.  affraid

So true...

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Every time I stumble onto the tag my faith in humanity dwindles.

Then I remember, hey I'm on Tumblr! I get what I deserve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Why do you consider them to be bad?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 pm

There is a Rachel Scott fan blog thing on Tumblr and it's so hilariously funny and painfully obvious that the blog owner is making up the 'asks' and 'submissions'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
em81

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 am

For me it is okay if they say they were cute, but I don´t like to read that they love them or want sex with them. There is a limit for me, I think. And what I hate is if someone write that they condone what they did. They don´t know the pain which they caused. They don´t know anything how it is to lose someone you loved. And last but not least if they post the pics of their corpses. Everytime I see them I think about their families, especially their parents. I am so sorry for the parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gutenfxckintag

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 am

There is a Rachel Scott fan blog thing on Tumblr and it's so hilariously funny and painfully obvious that the blog owner is making up the 'asks' and 'submissions'.

You aren't talking about the Rachel Scott blog or whatever their name is, are you? Because that person knows the truth about the she said yes stuff.

I'm actaually happy with that blog, a blog is dedicated to a victim who has had a lot of rare photos released (at least a blog that tells the truth). It's a breath of fresh air from the Eric and Dylan heart fanarts and other f*ckery found on the tag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:33 pm

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Would you say /think that about anyone trying to contact someone deceased or just people trying to contact E &D?

quote="phone_call_from_god"]

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phone_call_from_god

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Would you say /think that about anyone trying to contact someone deceased or just people trying to contact E &D?

quote="phone_call_from_god"]

It's just a bit too...out there for me. Personally, I think that if Eric and Dylan were floating around in the afterlife as ghosts or what have you, they'd be with their loved ones. Not visiting fangirls whom they have no connection to.
[/quote]

I'd say that about anyone trying to contact a deceased person when they have no personal affiliation to the deceased. It's one thing to want to talk to Great Uncle Ralph; it's another to drag Michael Jackson from wherever he may be to tell him that you're his #1 fan, you own all of his albums, and you have a shrine dedicated to him in your closet.

However, if "channeling" or "talking" to E/D in the afterlife brings these girls peace of mind, then by all means. It's not my place to tell them to stop. I just find it strange.

Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:07 pm

You aren't talking about the Rachel Scott blog or whatever their name is, are you? Because that person knows the truth about the she said yes stuff.

I'm actaually happy with that blog, a blog is dedicated to a victim who has had a lot of rare photos released (at least a blog that tells the truth). It's a breath of fresh air from the Eric and Dylan heart fanarts and other f*ckery found on the tag.
I was only commenting on the asks and submits of that blog, which I believe to be made up by the blog owner. The blog itself is quite good, one or two posts were things I actually didn't know or photos I hadn't seen before, and I like to consider myself a very 'in the know' Rachel Scott fan. However there were a handful of posts I found were to be not factual, that I myself had to reply to for the owner to change them. Other than that, I enjoy the blogs existence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WendlaBergman

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh, God. I know the one you're talking about. Dr. Seuss is rolling in his grave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gutenfxckintag

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:09 pm

"I will forever stand by Dylan and Eric I do not condone what they did but I can and will justify their actions. If that makes me a “fucked up sick individual” then so be it. I don’t care what anyone says they mean more to me than anyone will understand. " 33 notes

O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:29 am

Hey, look what I found in the tag.
Spoiler:

What a story, Mark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 am

Aaaaand another one.  No 
why:

Back to top Go down
REBxVoDKa

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 pm

The internet would be better off without Tumblr, reddit and 4chan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 pm

@REBxVoDKa wrote:
The internet would be better off without Tumblr, reddit and 4chan.
It would be boring. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon May 18, 2015 3:30 am

Well I do have a tumblr (I know, I know..), & I think some of the worst things about the tag are:

-I can post the same picture they've seen a billion times, a journal entry they've read a million times, or a statement from the documents saying a jock was giving them a hard time, & it'll get all kinds of notes. But as soon as an alternative opinion, a picture of an attractive girl one of them liked, or something that may not portray them in the best light (i.e. Dylan's explanation about breaking into the van in Far From the Tree), they gloss over it or dismiss it. It's like they just want you to tell them what they want to hear. If it doesn't fit into the neat package of being bullied or if it interferes with the fantasy of being D/E's gf or whatever, it's not relevant.

-The endless "5th grade" cutesy edits. Eric & Dylan's heads on My Little Pony, the glitter/flowers/hearts edits on their pictures, etc. etc.

-People vain enough to think you visit the tag to look at them, so they post a bunch of pictures of themselves looking bored.

-Dylan/Eric = my baby.  No

-People who rely on the "expert" blogs to do all their researching & thinking for them.

-But, in the end, the worst ones are the people that come into the tag, having just apparently learned of Columbine, & start blasting both the boys and the bloggers. Telling young girls they should kill themselves over it just isn't something I can get on board with.
Back to top Go down

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next