Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sokushinbutsu

Contribution Points : 10364

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also seen girls writing how they are depressed and they want to kill themselves and hopefully Dylan will comfort them in the afterlife. Hope those girls don't do anything drastic.  

Eric wore a T-shirt called "Natural Selection" ... perhaps Columbine fangirl martyrdom is evolution's way of removing certain undesirable traits from the gene pool. Very Happy

*slow clap*

In all seriousness, though, I wish that there was a way to easily differentiate between the folks that are trying to be edgy and those that are actually in need of psychiatric intervention.

View user profile
Rebdomine

Contribution Points : 22971

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:52 pm

I don't really visit Tumblr much anymore. Anything interesting lately?

the_infidel

Contribution Points : 9672

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:23 pm

I don't really visit Tumblr much anymore. Anything interesting lately?

You're not missing much, just a bunch of crazed fangirls saying "omg i love eric he's like sooo hot" and writing creepy gay fanfictions about E&D...

Mystic808

Contribution Points : 9934

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:54 pm

As a person who is on tumblr a lot, It can get pretty crazy in the tag, Recently a girl in the TCC showed up to the Columbine memorial decked out in NBK gear, yikes. Shocked Mad No Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 13024

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Notice the figure in the library window that looks like there's a gun strapped on them. I think it's Eric because this is before Patrick Ireland was evacuated from the library (i can tell because there's no blood stain on the window from when he was evacuated) so E&D were still alive probably...

CVA did a lengthy video on this and I thought for sure it was Eric, but someone else claimed it wasn't, which I really didn't believe because it sure looks like him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 44907

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:03 am

As a person who is on tumblr a lot, It can get pretty crazy in the tag, Recently a girl in the TCC showed up to the Columbine memorial decked out in NBK gear, yikes. Shocked Mad No Crying or Very sad
She defaced Rachel's plaque too, what a low life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 42557

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:42 pm

What is TCC? I have a look on Tumblr now and then but I don't understand how it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

Contribution Points : 9934

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm

What is TCC? I have a look on Tumblr now and then but I don't understand how it works.
Its stands for true crime community.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 43841

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am

How was Rachel's plaque defaced? What happened?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsolateAres

Contribution Points : 9327

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Popping in here for a moment.

Yeah, someone on Tumblr pissed on the memorial and bragged about it. Absolutely reprehensible.

Gonz

Contribution Points : 32145

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:44 am

Never saw these pics before. Eric's pump-action shotgun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 44907

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:14 am

I only saw a reposted pic of it on tumblr, not the OP, but someone put a liquid on Rachel's plaque, which was claimed by other Tumblr users and the poster above as urine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 43841

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:24 am

I only saw a reposted pic of it on tumblr, not the OP, but someone put a liquid on Rachel's plaque, which was claimed by other Tumblr users and the poster above as urine.

Oh, no that's terrible.I hope someone was just trying to be edgy and it was Mountain Dew or the like which would be bad enough on its own.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

Contribution Points : 53201

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:22 am

This thread has been restored. All discussions about Lynn Ann and a Dylan Tumblr blogger have been removed from the thread.

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 am

@Gonz wrote:
Never saw these pics before. Eric's pump-action shotgun.

cool
Back to top Go down
iivoryxvii

Contribution Points : 1927

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 am

The TCC tag on Tumblr is the absolute worst. Funnily enough, I've just transferred from there to here after having grown fed up with the imagines, fan art, edits, etc.

"We're here for the psychology!" Right, of course you are.

Given that I joined in June, 2017, I've heard that the tag was better behaved when it first started in 2012. Still, some of the stuff I've seen is either downright weird or disrespectful, i.e. members of the community contacting the families of the perpetrators.

It's stupid, and such a breach of privacy. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tfsa47090
Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 46051

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Sun May 06, 2018 5:25 am

The TCC tag on Tumblr is the absolute worst. Funnily enough, I've just transferred from there to here after having grown fed up with the imagines, fan art, edits, etc.

"We're here for the psychology!" Right, of course you are.

Given that I joined in June, 2017, I've heard that the tag was better behaved when it first started in 2012. Still, some of the stuff I've seen is either downright weird or disrespectful, i.e. members of the community contacting the families of the perpetrators.

It's stupid, and such a breach of privacy. No

I'm sorry, but it's always been a swillhole over there.

I was on there in the late spring of 2012, myself, and by the beginning of 2013, I was only checking into it here and there because it was utterly nauseating.

The insane attacks, stalking, literal bullying, and everything else you've mentioned above, particularly their complete nonchalance at invading the privacy of the families of the victims and the perpetrators, as well as anyone at all that's connected to the situation (ESPECIALLY girls that Dylan and Eric liked/dated/hung out with), and then publicly broadcasting it for the world to see is beyond deplorable.

And again, this was all going on in 2012, and even 2011, because I remember seeing posts dated as such.

I'm glad that you're here now, though!

Welcome, we're really happy to have you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Some of the tcc members are people you will probably see in the news of the fbi doesn’t give them/ actually gives a shit
Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 39614

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon May 14, 2018 6:40 pm

eldigato wrote:
Some of the tcc members are people you will probably see in the news of the fbi doesn’t give them/ actually gives a shit

True. Some wave their red flags proudly, while others have lit their red flags on fire and are sending smoke signals as well.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Population Control
Chatroom Moderator

Contribution Points : 5023

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Mon May 14, 2018 7:38 pm

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr, Jesus fucking Christ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 am

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr, Jesus fucking Christ.

Agreed! Some things just can't be unseen! LOL

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 20423

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

eldigato wrote:

It already happened with Lindsay.

View user profile
PotholeAbyss

Contribution Points : 9243

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 12:11 am

I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 am

I use Tumblr to find recordings, photos, writings, etc. that I haven't seen and to laugh at how much others romanticize the killers. I laugh more when they try writing love letters to locked-up killers as if they assume they will be in a relationship with the killer.

Tumblr can be a good source for info, BUT you have to dig through all the shit to find it. Which means you will see edits made of killers/school shooters set to love songs and literally millions of pictures of killers/school shooters wearing flower crowns, surrounded by hearts and rainbows, etc. You will bear witness to fan girls fighting with other fan girls over who loves a killer/school shooter more. Some of which have been dead longer then these people have been alive. Rolling Eyes

That is just the tip of the iceberg. Then you will stumble upon the sexual themed imagines or short stories written about these killers/school shooters, and at that moment you really start to question the fate of the world. Cuckoo

But if you have a strong stomach and an even stronger gag reflex, then yeah Tumblr can be used to get decent info! Haha

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september

Contribution Points : 10197

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 am

same here, sometimes they'll post things i haven't seen (usually pictures of columbine today or some rare crime scene photo you don't usually see), but usually it's to marvel at how disconnected from reality they seem. Sometimes it's hard to tell if they've realized these two boys are dead, long gone, and will never ever interact with them. All these imagines they're doing, sure they're funny sometimes because I have a hard time picturing Dylan trying to finger a girl while driving, but mostly it's just sad. You know most of them feel bad, and can relate to them, but then they write some at times pretty dumb stuff and it's hard to sympathize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 am

I only go on specific crime info blogs

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 27572

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 am

I like the TCC community on some blogs but never Columbine.

I am just amazed at how much fake info gets passed off as real. Such as the people posting old photos and claiming it is Eric or Dylan. People fall for it all the time. But you come in and tell them it isn't real and you are shunned faster than in an Amish community

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

eldigato wrote:
I only go on specific crime info blogs

I legit saw art of Dylan with a flower crown and I started to feel contaminated and had to put gloves on

LOL

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 11:15 am

I like the TCC community on some blogs but never Columbine.  

I am just amazed at how much fake info gets passed off as real.  Such as the people posting old photos and claiming it is Eric or Dylan.  People fall for it all the time.  But you come in and tell them it isn't real and you are shunned faster than in an Amish community

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Very true. Sadly some would rather feed their delusions then admit or accept the truth. You could provide 100% undeniable proof to them, and they still wouldn't believe it. Rolling Eyes

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 38458

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine Tag on Tumblr   Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 am

I do feel a meme coming on with what they wanted and what they got

E and D wanted other angry and sad kids to start making their voices heard through violence

What they got were flower crowns and slash fics....

Some are so against any idea that deviates from their thoughts. I sometimes think Dylan at least had his first kiss yet they still buy into him being WAY too awkward and shy with no girlfriend that there’s no way... yet when you see him on film he’s shy but he can put 2 words together...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Columbine Tag on Tumblr
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next