Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Article by Eric's prom date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Article by Eric's prom date Empty
PostSubject: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Does anyone remember that article written by Eric's prom "date" that he did not go to prom with but watched a movie with?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 pm

This One?

"Eric David Harris,

I didn’t know the person hiding under your smile. I didn’t know about the pain you carried in your heart. I didn’t know the torture you endured for so long. And I didn’t want to believe you were capable of such destruction. I didn’t know I could feel such pain for someone I really didn’t know. If I knew what your eyes hid, and what your mind was screaming, maybe I could have helped you. I could have loved you. All I know is the pain I am feeling inside. All I know is the person I talked to everyday, the person who seemed happy, the person who always helped me and made sure I had everything I needed. I see your picture on the pages, they say what a monster you are, they say how you were mean and cruel. But you see, I can’t believe what they say. I knew the smiling person, the person who helped me. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I want it to go away, the angry cries well up in me and I hate you for making me so scared and sad. Leaving me without any explanation. Leaving me with wandering thoughts and hollow cries. Did you try and reach me? Did you try to tell me? I will live with the memories and the unanswered questions I hold in my heart. Not a day will go by that I will not wonder why. As times goes by, I am getting stronger, but then the moment comes when I break down and cry. I am so sorry I didn’t see the rage you had inside. I am sorry I was so blind and couldn’t see all the things you tried to show me. No matter how wrong you were, I will love the person who smiled and said “Hi” to me everyday. I promise to never forget the person I knew, and forget the person they say you were.

Love Always and Forever,

Susan DeWitt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Those pieces of writing are so sad
Back to top Go down
BurnIt

Contribution Points : 100942
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Talk about angsty.

Of course, if there was ever a good excuse for teenaged angst, this would be it I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Article by Eric's prom date   Article by Eric's prom date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article by Eric's prom date
Page 1 of 1