Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Longer dead than alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Longer dead than alive   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 am

Time is a manmade construction. As in calendars, dates and hours etc. I don't believe in anything happening on one specific date just because of the day. Was 9/11 destined to occur on the 11th day in September? If so why? I just don't believe it. It could have happened on the 12 or the 10 just as easily.

For me I am the same as Draw it White. It is just more of a milestone in the passing of time. To realize that Dylan has now been dead longer than he was alive and soon Eric will follow.

View user profile
thenight_watchman

PostSubject: Re: Longer dead than alive   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Wow, once you put in into perspective, it's incredibly depressing to think about. Thanks for taking the time to calculate and share. Really helps in trying to understand what truly happened that day and the victims of it.

Longer dead than alive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2