Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cal_hates_you

PostSubject: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 am

This post isn't a summary of what he's done - instead, I'm going to attempt to document a bunch of resources about him (all in English). It seems really hard to find any news articles or interviews - all I find when I search Google is a bunch of copies of his media package. There are a lot of Finnish documents that I have not linked, simply in order to keep this shorter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of his YouTube videos:-

Photos of Pekka-Eric:-
media pack CONDENSED (includes some of the following photos) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"humanity is overrated" shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guns [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bedroom [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
various [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
crime scene photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

... This is not all the information out there. It is far from it. I've deliberately glazed over some, just because of laziness. The news articles published around the time were mostly inaccurate, so I have not included any. There are many clips (such as Pekka's "just testing my gun" video, and his reading of the poem Invictus) that are hosted on Tumblr, so I cannot post them without linking to someone's blog. I just compiled this in an hour or so because I was bored. Enjoy. Very Happy

it's come to mean nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mj2beat

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:31 am

Great compilation of sources about this topic, thank you for did it and share it here.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chachernov

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am

Wow didn't even know about the guy! Thanks for making this topic I'l definitely look in to him now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 am

Holy shit last picture there are victims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cal_hates_you

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Holy shit last picture there are victims.
I think they're just abandoned bags and coats, not victims.

it's come to mean nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 am

MANIFESTO:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoSeungHui

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Damn I remember that guy. I actually saw one of his channels before he went postal, when theamazingatheist was involved with him. After the incident, his channel got flooded with comments.

Here's some other links I don't know if you got them covered yet but try to scan for as much info as you can, so that you continue to save people a lot of time.

pastebin d0t c0m /gbyta5wm

** I put ='s in the links because the admin or forum set it so new members can't post links for a week x.x Even still it fucking blocks it. Fuck it, links are on a pastebin, I suggest the admins change this block.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Last edited by Orderoutofchaos on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:49 pm

There was a documentary released titled Pekka: Inside the Mind of a School Shooter this year in January. It was made by Dutch director Alexander Oey and he focuses on Pekka's perspective and tries to understand why he carried out the shooting by interviewing survivors, mental health professionals, a few of Pekka's teachers and an online acquaintance. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of it or perhaps watched it? I have attempted to look for it online but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 pm

*There are no English subtitles

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Last edited by Orderoutofchaos on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kittycat

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:09 pm

The 'love notes left on online girlfriend's channel' were on a Tumblr blog of someone who died so unless the images were copied then they wont surface anytime soon. That person left a book almost complete...

As for the Documentary, well 99% of it was copied from Youtube videos, news reports and magazine articles. Anyone researching the topic for a week could have made it. The trailer was edited and changed because it originally contained shots of a typed out text that Pekka didn't even write. I don't know if the Docu was also changed from what was shown at the Film Festival to what was finally released.

It did NOT contain a short interview with tanascheel. She would never agree to such a thing and by all accounts during her last open comments on the shooting she denied knowing Pekka and then contradicted herself when said she was only interested in him because of "research". Make of that what you will *whistles get behind me Satan*

In the Docu the messages exchanged between them both were taken from a Finnish magazine article called A Life Last Fall/Pekka-Eric Auvinen And The Internet, published in Dec 2008 both in Finnish and English but now appears that only the Finnish version is still available. The fake names, for example her "new" boyfriend being named "Steve", were included exactly as the magazine article. I really doubt whoever made the Docu knew his name...

It's a shame the article isn't available in English anymore because it contained details of how girlfriend forced Pekka into writing a public apology to her the night before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Last edited by Orderoutofchaos on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dunkelziffer

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:52 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:57 am

Seems to be a reupload of the stray bullet music vid Auvinen made.

ChoSeungHui

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:27 pm

I found a video Tanascheel made after the tragedy

Last edited by ChoSeungHui on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kittycat

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:54 pm

That was the second video she uploaded.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES   Mon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm

I wonder if this guy would ever do this shooting if there weren't for Eric and Dylan, especially Eric... Seems to me he had problems of his own but found comfort in Eric and his writings and then decided to do his own shooting...

I don't wanna sound like those usual media retards by saying 'it's all because of columbine and video games' but seriously, I think if columbine never happened this guy would still be alive and he wouldn't have done this. He copied Eric's writings, took the same 'shooting' videos of him in the woods, there's even a video on youtube titled 'unreleased and unedited footage of Pekka' and he literally poses for the camera a couple of times aiming his gun and waving to the camera. He then cut that footage up and chose the best scenes...

He was such a poser and I believe if columbine never happened this guy wouldn't have done shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pekka-Eric Auvinen (The YouTube Killer) RESOURCES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1