Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basement Tapes Destroyed

Go down 
+83
Primate Murder
Stallo
vio1ette
Norwegian
EthanEmerson
Carnifex879
khscarymovie4part4
REBELVODKA
Jaymie
Onyx
noodlesoldier
kblu
mbiholding
jada887
SandraSmit19
properground
thelmar
rocdk
Okay-Okay
slippy123
QuestionMark
Jea
silentprocess
Cemetery Jones
Guest83142
Screamingophelia
1Mare1
InsaneIntruder
starrwilliams
jodie-b
iforgotmyoldname2
MrAdventure
FrenchObserver
Scarletmoon
Lizpuff
spidEr
ZCD99
wawbeast44
edgelord
knightzero
FIBAgent
GreenGrayDay
Jbow89
H311ish.B3ast
afrrs
EGSandrew
myshame
KatieJean1988
meowitscow
rebelgoddess
bubbles
shades
aquillina
Koltin
Archvile
ChoSeungHui
eli27
Rebdoomer
lio45
radaddio
ThoughtBox
Extanil
KitKat2013
Sabratha
em81
LPorter101
Mr_Chagrin
MysteryMan
lol
carrie12
rebgirl
Cezar
szuzanna
Jenn
philosopher_king
Draw_It_White
Wideawake
gasolinechild
deathmedic
sororityalpha
Juicy Jazzy
Gonz
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 pm

I find it utterly stupid and sickening that they destroyed these tapes.... I have seen how horribly this police department has handled this case
Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 84891
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:50 pm

radaddio wrote:
It's  a corrupt, good ol boy system. The best way to get around it would be to find someone who wokred on the case outside of jeffco and see if they could leak it. There were over 20 different branches of law enforcement there that day. I think someone has to @have a digital copy on a hard drvie somewhere. Perhaps the best way tl gain access to the footage is to find out which persons in the involved agencies might have had access to it and see if they would be willing to leak it. Knowing  what I  do about folks in law enforcement, I know that someone has some kind of copy somewhere. Its not something they coumd ever officially come out with though, for fear of losing their job and possibly going to jail. Its just a matter of time, and asking the right people.

Hopefully you're right!!!

Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 78628

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Very weird indeed. In my opinion they didn't destroy them, I hope someone will leak the tapes soon, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 82832
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 2:22 pm

I honestly don't think they really would have destroyed them. They have no good reason to destroy them, and quite a few reasons why they are too valuable to be destroyed.

How insanely stupid it is that some people get to see the tapes and others (who deserve to far more if I might add) do not, just because that is how it is.

Contribution Points : 82665
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:03 am

I'm sticking to my thoughts that there's a copy archived on a hard drive somewhere. It's just a matter of finding that hard drive.

Also, do we have a list of the journalists whom were allowed to view it? Off topic, but I'm just curious.

Lastly, law enforcement data security is very bad, and was even worse back then. There was even a story recently about a guy who bought a bunch of old photocopiers from an auction, only to find out that the hard drives on the inside still had info on them. Guess who owned the copiers before? It was some Colorado police department.

One thing I've been doing is following the FBI personnel that took photos the day after. I can't remember the last person I google-stalked, but I think it was Judy Hill or Judy Dean. Anyway, a lot of the LE that worked Columbine would be retired by now, and might be more amenable to an anonymous leak. IDK, just spit balling. I still think the data is out there though.
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
ChoSeungHui

Contribution Points : 84886
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:30 am

Speaking from personal experience, the cops in the 303/720 are shit at their jobs. Stereotypical pigs. I'm not surprised they destroyed all the evidence; they let a hero die (Dave Sanders), and were too pussy to take on 2 - TWO dumb teens. An entire department vs 2 rookies.

The cops are the real cowards.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:20 am

What's 303/720? I'm not familiar with some US terms.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 am

These are phone area codes. Sometimes they're used as a designation for a larger location within a state or county. The locals in my area, for instance, refer to the tri counties of California as the "805"

"The state of Colorado is served by the following area codes: 303/720, which serve Denver and Boulder. 719, which serves southeastern Colorado. 970, which serves northern and western Colorado."
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 am

thnks for the explanation

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:19 am

eli27 wrote:
I honestly don't think they really would have destroyed them. They have no good reason to destroy them, and quite a few reasons why they are too valuable to be destroyed.
To them the case is closed and has been for many years, it's only a waste of money to have them kept just to decompose when they could use that space to store something else, not only were the tapes destroyed but other evidence they held, there is really no more use for those videos. Of course I disagree, but I'm talking from their prospective. Also the longer they remained there, the more at risk they were, the sheriff may have had them destroyed so he could finally sleep easy without the constant worry of the tapes being leaked out.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:37 am

That could very well be. I think everyone here is banking on the idea that at least some part of the BT survived in digital form. I can't remember much about videocassetes, but I know that they don't age very well if they're not stored in very specific temperature and humidity settings.

Another, more malicious, thing that could be done would be to sue Jefferson County on the grounds of obstruction of justice. I don't know how far a lawsuit like that would get, but it wold surely re ignite some publicity towards their Sheriff's dept.

I reall that the superior court judge was worried about JEFFCO destryoing more evidence after the "open air meeting" notes disappeared, so he had a lot of evidence moved. I'd have to check my notes to see where, though.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103836
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:38 am

Maybe they weren't?
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:51 pm

I wish they at least released parts of it, like Eric and Dylan said they would do, cut them up and release only the parts that they wanted us to hear, or just screenshots from the videos.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm

At this point I don't care anymore about the Basement Tapes. Although I would like to have seen the last part of them bidding all their families and friends farewell. To me that felt very meaningful.

shades

Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:26 pm

I'm counting on some random miracle years from now someway somehow it will be seen, even just a part, and like a few have said maybe digital hard drive form of it. *shrugs*

Thank goodness some of the parents were smart enough to record audio of it for us to know it even existed.

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:19 pm

aquillina wrote:
At this point I don't care anymore about the Basement Tapes. Although I would like to have seen the last part of them bidding all their families and friends farewell. To me that felt very meaningful.

I agree 100% with that!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74267

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:48 am

Am I the only glad that these tapes haven't been released? Just more ammunition for idiots to glorify Eric and Dylan. Imagine all the GIFs and fangirls/fanboys hyperventilating "omg you guiiiyze I can make super cute Reb and VoDka gifs and post them on tumblr teehee".

I'm glad Adam Lanza's pathetic selfies with his guns were never released, too.

Ex_nihilo likes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72623

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:50 am

bubbles wrote:
Am I the only glad that these tapes haven't been released? Just more ammunition for idiots to glorify Eric and Dylan. Imagine all the GIFs and fangirls/fanboys hyperventilating "omg you guiiiyze I can make super cute Reb and VoDka gifs and post them on tumblr teehee".

I'm glad Adam Lanza's pathetic selfies with his guns were never released, too.

Right on! lol!

shades

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:04 am

I wouldn't mind if it did, what's wrong with watching their messages to their friends/family on tape.

Contribution Points : 74267

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:33 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I wouldn't mind if it did, what's wrong with watching their messages to their friends/family on tape.

I can understand interest in the Columbine case, sometimes I also think we give these shooters too much attention thus creating more incentive for other wannabes who want to kill people and try and gain infamy. The irony is that Eric and Dylan were "posturing" (as Sue Klebold who watched the tape recalled) for an audience, yet the audience was restricted. I don't know about you, but I really don't care to hear two immature teens on a power trip with their heads up their asses pondering aloud who is going to direct their blockbuster motion picture once they're done killing people.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:03 pm

every person who has interest of seeing it will want to see it for their own individual reasons. for my case even though it's obvious they're posturing, I'd still see them express their word-vomit, alongside eric's childhood reminisce in his car.

rebelgoddess

Contribution Points : 72100

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Jeffco may have destroyed their copy of the tapes and some of the physical evidence, but if you read through the 11k, it specifically states that the F.B.I and possibly the C.B.I still have copies. Jeffco just destroyed the originals.
What we need to keep reminding ourselves of, is that Jeffco lied and covered up a lot of information from that day. You can't always trust them at their word. Hell, I wouldnt be surprised if they never destroyed anything, they were just sick of all the freedom of information inquiries.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:13 pm

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Jeff-Co has always been full of crud though.. I wonder what Randy's opinion is about copies of the tapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:15 am

I sent another FOIA, as some members here have done, and received the same reply: destroyed in early 2011.  They're being consistent, that's for sure.  But even if they got rid of the physical tapes, how can they get every copy?  I have to believe that someone converted them to a digital format at some point.  And it's not like Jeffco can just go to the FBI and say "delete this evidence from an ongoing investigation".

I mentioned the FBI copies in my request.  They didn't address it, just said everything's gone.  Stock answer.  I bet they've gotten quite a few requests in the past.

I wonder if I should go directly to the FBI with a FOIA request. That might at least confirm whether they have copies, unless they've been told to keep up the charade as well.
Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Contribution Points : 73395

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:56 am

I think ( and hope) the tapes are still somewhere, but who knows... As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says the FBI probably has them. But that doesen't mean we'll have a chance to see them. Maybe our kids, grandkids...

Contribution Points : 100849
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Someone should just start a site to get people together and donate for a class action lawsuit to have all Columbine information released. It's been too long and we have the right to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 11:00 pm

Funny you'd say that, Cezar. In my FOIA request, I threatened a class action suit. They might've seen through it though (I don't think it was a very convincing bluff).

Sadly, I don't think there'd be enough people interested to fund it and whatnot. Maybe there's some sort of nonprofit that could help?
Back to top Go down
Cezar

Contribution Points : 100849
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 12:46 am

QuestionMarkKid wrote:
Funny you'd say that, Cezar.  In my FOIA request, I threatened a class action suit.  They might've seen through it though (I don't think it was a very convincing bluff).

Sadly, I don't think there'd be enough people interested to fund it and whatnot.  Maybe there's some sort of nonprofit that could help?

Well, we could try to get people to help fund it.

Look into the non-profit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Last edited by Fini La Plonge on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Keep in mind that the tapes are also mostly acting and posturing too, so it wouldn't really be the real Eric and Dylan, aside from when they talk between one another, talk about their arsenal, and that one Eric solo tape where he was reminiscing and crying in the car.

Contribution Points : 63915

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Is it true that the only reason they had them destroyed is because Sue felt as though people might copy them and that she thought people wouldn't believe her that her son was really not that same person in real life the person she knew anyway??? Or was there something else to it?? No
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74219

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 pm

KatieJean1988 wrote:
Is it true that the only reason they had them destroyed is because Sue felt as though people might copy them and that she thought people wouldn't believe her that her son was really not that same person in real life the person she knew anyway??? Or was there something else to it?? No

It wasn't just her that thought that.

Anyways, even if digital copies exist in some FBI vault, like some are speculating, it would be disrespectful to release the basement tapes after they publicly announced their destruction. That curiosity will never be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
KatieJean1988

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Yes I agree.. Is there a reenactment of the basement tapes anywhere ?!?
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Yes, you can find a basement tape reenactment on YouTube if you search for it. The movie I'm Not Ashamed also used some words from the tapes.
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 66603

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:45 am

I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 8:48 am

EGSandrew wrote:
I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

Hey, there's always this leak:

Back to top Go down
afrrs

afrrs

Contribution Points : 79408

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 9:13 am

like someone said somewhere in the forum '' u get to see beheadings , mass killings at close range in cold blood , but u cant have acess to the tapes , i think they didnt destroyed them , you will see , someday the '' puppet masters '' they will release them .

p.s - off topic , what i would like to see was that picture where eric and dylan are firing outside from the library targeting the police .

if anyone could take a clear picture of them firing it would win the pulitzer , no doubt .
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 66603

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 am

myshame wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:

Hey, there's always this leak:

Yeah, I've seen it, well..heard it lol It sucks that that's all we have besides the written transcripts. X(

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Is that really the two of them talking??? Or a reenactment ??
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:35 pm

KatieJean1988 wrote:
Is that really the two of them talking??? Or a reenactment ??
Yes, it is the two killers.

Proof from Darrell Scott:

Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Contribution Points : 66562

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

I personally think that somewhere out there, be it in the hands of the big heads or some personal copy...there is one.  Maybe because I want to see it, even if they are just (as my grandad used to say) "struttin' roosters"  (in other words just playing up) - Just playing that "hitman" character to the fullest but who knows. Maybe this was the side of them they kept tucked inside away from everyone else.  Their angry alter egos?
Of course I would like to see them. I want to see their body language, the facial expressions, and actually hear the different inflections in their voice.  

In my own personal life I know there have been shades of myself (be it good or bad) that I wouldn't dare show just anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74235

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 6:17 pm

If there is anyone out there with audio or full transcripts of the tapes (other than FBI) it's probably going to be Brooks Browns parents
Back to top Go down
GreenGrayDay

GreenGrayDay

Contribution Points : 62561

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Meanwhile, they can let videos like ISIS showing how to make bombs at home. But can't release a video from a event that already happened years ago...
Back to top Go down
FIBAgent
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
FIBAgent

Contribution Points : 67220

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:19 pm

EGSandrew wrote:

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy
Back to top Go down
knightzero

knightzero

Contribution Points : 62153

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

FIBAgent wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy

DAMN he cold
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 62514

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 11:04 pm

EGSandrew wrote:
Sad You didn't have to go ghost lad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:21 am

I struggle back and forth thinking that the Basement tapes have actually been destroyed and are gone forever, while still holding out hope that some where copies do exist. Yet if copies do exist you would think they would have been leaked by now. Sadly I feel the Depositions will be the only big Columbine release we can hope for in the future. I pray that I am proven wrong and that the Basement tapes will surface one day, but until then the Depositions will be the next prize.
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

Contribution Points : 62820

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I've been thinking, I know for a fact that Jeffco "probably" did destroy their physical copies, however I'm positive they made a digital copy. As for actually getting the tapes. Instead of asking for a copy of the "Basement Tapes," why not phrase it differently and ask for Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
ZCD99

ZCD99

Contribution Points : 61759

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 4:39 pm

wawbeast44 wrote:
I've been thinking, I know for a fact that Jeffco "probably" did destroy their physical copies, however I'm positive they made a digital copy. As for actually getting the tapes. Instead of asking for a copy of the "Basement Tapes," why not phrase it differently and ask for Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or Columbine Evidence item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Not a bad idea.

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Basement Tapes Destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement Tapes Destroyed
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next