Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Basement Tapes Destroyed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Keep in mind that the tapes are also mostly acting and posturing too, so it wouldn't really be the real Eric and Dylan, aside from when they talk between one another, talk about their arsenal, and that one Eric solo tape where he was reminiscing and crying in the car.

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:01 am

Is it true that the only reason they had them destroyed is because Sue felt as though people might copy them and that she thought people wouldn't believe her that her son was really not that same person in real life the person she knew anyway??? Or was there something else to it?? No
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is it true that the only reason they had them destroyed is because Sue felt as though people might copy them and that she thought people wouldn't believe her that her son was really not that same person in real life the person she knew anyway??? Or was there something else to it?? No

It wasn't just her that thought that.

Anyways, even if digital copies exist in some FBI vault, like some are speculating, it would be disrespectful to release the basement tapes after they publicly announced their destruction. That curiosity will never be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
KatieJean1988

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am

Yes I agree.. Is there a reenactment of the basement tapes anywhere ?!?
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:23 am

Yes, you can find a basement tape reenactment on YouTube if you search for it. The movie I'm Not Ashamed also used some words from the tapes.
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm fully prepared to live and die without seeing those tapes...and it sucks....If anything they should've released the audio.

Hey, there's always this leak:

Back to top Go down
afrrs
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:13 pm

like someone said somewhere in the forum '' u get to see beheadings , mass killings at close range in cold blood , but u cant have acess to the tapes , i think they didnt destroyed them , you will see , someday the '' puppet masters '' they will release them .

p.s - off topic , what i would like to see was that picture where eric and dylan are firing outside from the library targeting the police .

if anyone could take a clear picture of them firing it would win the pulitzer , no doubt .
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Hey, there's always this leak:

Yeah, I've seen it, well..heard it lol It sucks that that's all we have besides the written transcripts. X(

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Is that really the two of them talking??? Or a reenactment ??
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:35 am

Is that really the two of them talking??? Or a reenactment ??
Yes, it is the two killers.

Proof from Darrell Scott:

Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 pm

I personally think that somewhere out there, be it in the hands of the big heads or some personal copy...there is one.  Maybe because I want to see it, even if they are just (as my grandad used to say) "struttin' roosters"  (in other words just playing up) - Just playing that "hitman" character to the fullest but who knows. Maybe this was the side of them they kept tucked inside away from everyone else.  Their angry alter egos?
Of course I would like to see them. I want to see their body language, the facial expressions, and actually hear the different inflections in their voice.  

In my own personal life I know there have been shades of myself (be it good or bad) that I wouldn't dare show just anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 am

If there is anyone out there with audio or full transcripts of the tapes (other than FBI) it's probably going to be Brooks Browns parents
Back to top Go down
GreenGrayDay

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Thu May 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Meanwhile, they can let videos like ISIS showing how to make bombs at home. But can't release a video from a event that already happened years ago...
Back to top Go down
FIBAgent

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:19 pm

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy
Back to top Go down
knightzero

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:33 am

I guess you're going for Option 2 then eh cowboy

DAMN he cold
Back to top Go down
edgelord

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:04 am

Sad You didn't have to go ghost lad
Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess

PostSubject: Re: Basement Tapes Destroyed   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:21 pm

I struggle back and forth thinking that the Basement tapes have actually been destroyed and are gone forever, while still holding out hope that some where copies do exist. Yet if copies do exist you would think they would have been leaked by now. Sadly I feel the Depositions will be the only big Columbine release we can hope for in the future. I pray that I am proven wrong and that the Basement tapes will surface one day, but until then the Depositions will be the next prize.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down

Basement Tapes Destroyed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4