Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Related Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've had a dream where I was in the library at the time when Eric and Dylan entered. I was just hiding under the table listening those kids being shot and then they came to my table. They said Who's there?
and then I said It's me. Then I asked them if I could join them. They were like You wanna join us? Sure!
Eric gave me his semi-auto rifle and then we went on killing a lot of more people and at the end killing ourselves.
Look I know you are going to think that I'm some kind of a psychopath but its just a dream
I had a dream where I shot up a mall. I was running around with a glock shooting people before taking a senator hostage. Shot her in the head on live TV.

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:30 am

In my next installment of "Screaming Ophelia randomly talks to Eric Harris" I bring you last nights dream. Again I dream a LOT about many different people and my dreams are always vivid so since I've been researching the case again (and writing my short film on a shooting) it's not that odd that I have been dreaming about this.

So I'm in my families old house in my home town. There is a bunch of chat logs printed out and Eric is in my living room with me and we are looking over the old AOL chat logs. It isn't the screen name I used but it was me. Eric says "you were so cold at first but I won you over and we became friends!" I laughed and told him I spent some time in Denver but couldn't look him up, I went to Cherry Creek HS not Columbine, my mom wouldn't let me since I was a true crime buff. He said "yea we don't like it when people go to Columbine for anything other than school" I said I imagine. I told him I had gotten my BFA and a Masters degree. So we're chatting like old friends, looking at our old yearbooks and I grabbed some drinks and said "so we never did talk about that whole thing" He smiled and said "what?" I said well, you're a murderer. He said "I am" I said "you did a huge massacre, it was terrifying and awful and people asked me about being your friend. I told him you were totally normal with me, but you just stopped talking to me" He said "thanks for that!" I told him it was no problem and it was good to see him again. He said it was nice to see me, he said he was staunchly anti massacre now and that one day he was having small talk with people and they mentioned Columbine and he had to tell them "I'm the one who did it" We talked a little more and I woke up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rebbie556

PostSubject: He was happy   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:42 pm

I had a dream I was sitting in the cafeteria with Eric ( I was sitting towards him) we talked& I said something to him that made him smile wish I could remember the hell I said Sad well at least I saw him smiling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am

I had a scary one last night. Shooting related, though I did casually mention Dylan...

I was in a big office building with a bunch of people, in the lobby. A woman runs in and tells the front desk that someone is a couple blocks away with a gun. So the front desk person tells us all to run OUT of the building. I start running after people telling them to go back inside. No one listens to me. We're running outside, I don't have service on my phone and I tell someone "just talk to him if he tries to shoot you, that's how people got Dylan not to shoot them. Dylan will not shoot me"

So we all run into an alley and line up against the wall. I'm thinking "Okay, we are sitting ducks" the gun is going off and there is already a therapist there talking to people. I told the therapist that I had a sweater in my bag, in case someone needs to stop their bleeding. They can wrap the sweater around them. The person next to me says the shooter wants to kill 19 people and we are all going to be dead. The shooter comes down the alley, kills 2 people next to me, looks me dead in the eye and I wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rroads

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 pm

I'm at the Harris' house and I receive a clear, plastic storage bin filled with Eric's stuff and evidence. I open the bin and the item on the top is a blue spiral notebook, which is supposed to be Eric's journal. I flip to the back of the journal and start looking through it backwards. It's math equations and math homework done very neatly in colorful gel pens (similar to Rachel's writing.) I'm thinking to myself "Wow, these are so much clearer than the black and white scans available online."
I wish I got to look through the other stuff in that bin, but my dream ended there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:58 pm

I had one where I was just walking through the shops having a great day when these two shooters came around the corner firing shots at everyone, of course I drew my pistol and shot them both, saving many lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

@BehindZeroProxies wrote:
I had one where I was just walking through the shops having a great day when these two shooters came around the corner firing shots at everyone, of course I drew my pistol and shot them both, saving many lives.

can you even own pistols in Australia
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 pm

-warrior wrote:

You can if you have a license, I don't have one irl but it was a dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:17 pm

-warrior wrote:

i thought they banned them, i assumed you could only own shotguns or small caliber rifles
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm

-warrior wrote:
-warrior wrote:

i thought they banned them, i assumed you could only own shotguns or small caliber rifles

It's easier to get shotguns and rifles, though they're still hard to get
Handguns are extremely hard to get
Can't actually use guns for self defence here anyway lmao, if you shoot at someone robbing your house you're pretty much fucked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm

-warrior wrote:
-warrior wrote:

It's easier to get shotguns and rifles, though they're still hard to get
Handguns are extremely hard to get
Can't actually use guns for self defence here anyway lmao, if you shoot at someone robbing your house you're pretty much fucked

lmao, in Oklahoma a guy shot and killed 3 people in house with an AR and didnt get charged, the get away driver got charged with 3 counts of felony murder
Back to top Go down
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:26 pm

I have had a few recent surreal ones.

- I was chilling with Dylan on the couch in Mike. V's house watching TV when I saw a white columbine flower on the floor so I walked over and picked it up.

- Another one was when I was walking with him down the hallway of my old high school having a conversation we got to the end of the hall and he smiled at me. then I woke up. I was super sad since I couldn't remember what he said to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: crazy Dream&third shooter theory   Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:47 am

i had weird dream there was a shooting at my school  the only diffrence was the cops  were shooting  at the students for some reason.   Suspect  we were running  playing dead. then  hiding at someones house backyard or something
idk if thats a hint about columbine cause there were reports that cops were shooting at students from the roof dan rorbough for example he was running i think he was shot near the fence (entry) . and there were reports about more than 2 shooters

now to this theory:
idk why ,but i dont buy brooks story for some reason.  i wonder if he saw dan rohrbough at that time..
didnt he say he went home or something after eric told him to go home at the parking lot ? didnt eric wear a mask as some ppl claimed since a mask was found near the fence?
brooks and victims must´ve seen that especially rachel she was not at the smoking pit that day..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am

The other night I had a dream that Eric Harris' parents decided to release a large number of Eric's baby and childhood photos to a news agency. This news agency posted them on their website. All of them were from the time period prior to their moving to Plattsburgh, NY.

Eric had blonde-ish hair as a baby, similar to his Halloween photo from when he was a small child.

He was very happy in all of the photos, and in some of them, he was smiling very broadly, and smiling with his eyes as well.

aww Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:54 am

Guest wrote:
Talk about creepy. I found this thread because I just had a dream last night and wanted to share it.  In the dream, I was in my own basement in the middle of night watching the basement tapes and during the course of watching Dylan and Eric converse, they then start talking to me directly by name (!) as if they know me and addressing me through the tv asking me why the hell I want to know so much about them and telling me to "fuck off" and leave them alone. They then went back to talking between themselves as if nothing happened.  I am still unnerved by this dream and having a hard time shaking this feeling of dread.

i bet to 100 the boys know about that crazy Eric Harris fangirl on youtube Named Lynn Ann. Also fancfictions,Imagines about them named . not surprised lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:14 am

Guest wrote:
Talk about creepy. I found this thread because I just had a dream last night and wanted to share it.  In the dream, I was in my own basement in the middle of night watching the basement tapes and during the course of watching Dylan and Eric converse, they then start talking to me directly by name (!) as if they know me and addressing me through the tv asking me why the hell I want to know so much about them and telling me to "fuck off" and leave them alone. They then went back to talking between themselves as if nothing happened.  I am still unnerved by this dream and having a hard time shaking this feeling of dread.

i bet to 100 the boys know about that crazy  Eric Harris  fangirl on youtube  Named Lynn Ann. Also fancfictions,Imagines about them named .    not surprised  lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to dig through my meme stash! But came up with these gems. Haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am

Guest wrote:

i bet to 100 the boys know about that crazy  Eric Harris  fangirl on youtube  Named Lynn Ann. Also fancfictions,Imagines about them named .    not surprised  lol! lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to dig through my meme stash! But came up with these gems. Haha

OMG! lol!

Eric:*Internal Screech*
Dylan: *Trying not to laugh* "Good Luck brah!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:36 am

WOW! Someone older than 20 with a meme stash. I admire you Very Happy

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Way past twenty, and my Meme stash is quite extensive! I've collected this stuff for years! Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Way past twenty, and my Meme stash is quite extensive! I've collected this stuff for years! Haha

Now that's a great hobby. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
spidEr
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:23 am

I had a dream I was at Columbine on 4/20 morning, and it looked different. I was at the back of the school where there was nobody around at the top of the stairs at a banister and I looked down and Dylan walked up the stairs briefly with his shotgun in his hand, he was looking around to see if the coast was clear and he saw me and smiled and walked back down hiding his gun.

I walked down the stairs and it was a little room with just one door to the outside and nobody around, and for some reason Eric was just putting his pouches on his pants and getting ready with his gear. He wore a black shirt with skull patterns on it and Dylan had his serial killer shirt on and his hair in a pony tail. It appeared they weren't even ready yet with their uniforms for the day and still getting prepared.

I walked up to them and told them I knew about it and I told them I came from the future and went into detail about everything to them. I pat Eric on the back and told him that it wasn't too late to stop and they both looked miserable and after they heard what I had said it looked like it had changed their mind about going through with it. Then for whatever reason I woke up, and then I started to question for a few seconds if that had really happened or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:46 am

I had a dream I was at Columbine on 4/20 morning, and it looked different. I was at the back of the school where there was nobody around at the top of the stairs at a banister and I looked down and Dylan walked up the stairs briefly with his shotgun in his hand, he was looking around to see if the coast was clear and he saw me and smiled and walked back down hiding his gun.

I walked down the stairs and it was a little room with just one door to the outside and nobody around, and for some reason Eric was just putting his pouches on his pants and getting ready with his gear. He wore a black shirt with skull patterns on it and Dylan had his serial killer shirt on and his hair in a pony tail. It appeared they weren't even ready yet with their uniforms for the day and still getting prepared.

I walked up to them and told them I knew about it and I told them I came from the future and went into detail about everything to them. I pat Eric on the back and told him that it wasn't too late to stop and they both looked miserable and after they heard what I had said it looked like it had changed their mind about going through with it. Then for whatever reason I woke up, and then I started to question for a few seconds if that had really happened or not.

Wow...
i wonder if the boys regret what they did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MellonCollie

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Had a dream where Dylan delivered pizza to my house.

It was dumb af

Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:10 pm

It was dumb af

Lollll sorry but this is really funny to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MellonCollie

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 pm

It was dumb af

Lollll sorry but this is really funny to me
It is funny  Haha
I remember waking up sad because I didn't have pizza Sad

Columbine Related Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5