Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Columbine Related Dreams

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5853
Contribution Points : 65917
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm

I am truly happy to say that I have NEVER had a Columbine related dream. My dreams/nightmares are f*cked up and strange enough without adding Columbine aspects to them. Shocked

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 12717
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Did you just come up with that poloroid thing yourself or have you seen that somewhere? I totally want to get a poloroid and do that Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 16068
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did you just come up with that poloroid thing yourself or have you seen that somewhere? I totally want to get a poloroid and do that Razz

Wait same that is kind of cool haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere



Posts : 106
Contribution Points : 9130
Join date : 2017-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Generally dreams are about stuff that you think about, consciously or sub-consciously so this isn't surprising at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:08 am

You're going to think "Oh Screamingophelia only has dreams of mass shootings and never rests..' well you're not right but not wrong.

However last night I had a  relatively nice Dylan dream. Though it was another weird one where I was going to school at Columbine before the massacre (I had one once before) and he was very nice to me. We were working on a project then I got very freaked out because I realized where I was and I found out it was right before the massacre. Then there was a candlelight vigil with a choir and I was terrified because I needed to save everyone. Dylan was sitting next to me with very long hair and his black trench coat and he smiled and told me not to worry. I told him I didn't want him or anyone else to die. He smiled again and told me not to worry. I gave him a hug.


Remember I do remember all of my dreams VERY well, I have since I was a little kid. I can read, feel,taste.. everything in my dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1519
Contribution Points : 25960
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:05 am

I had a dream that Dylan was in my room, we talked about how we both suffered depression and who we made crushes on, we looked each other in the eyes and then we touched hands.

Yeah it was weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rebbie556
Top Contributor


Posts : 286
Contribution Points : 23186
Join date : 2017-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 am

I was watching the video Eric in the columbine cafeteria after that I had a dream I was sitting towards Eric in the cafeteria talking about school &so on then I said something and he smiled i can’t remember the hell i said.
But after that dream I had a creepy experience I felt a cold shiver that night and a kiss on my shoulder. The thing is I live alone . And I couldn’t sleep For 3 days after that .

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
04daviszoe

avatar

Posts : 319
Contribution Points : 28779
Join date : 2015-09-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had a dream that Dylan was in my room, we talked about how we both suffered depression and who we made crushes on, we looked each other in the eyes and then we touched hands.

Yeah it was weird.

That's amazing. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:22 pm

I had 2 separate dreams with Mark Manes... wtf???

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5853
Contribution Points : 65917
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had 2 separate dreams with Mark Manes... wtf???

Were they good or bad? Shocked

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had 2 separate dreams with Mark Manes... wtf???

Were they good or bad? Shocked

First one was good, we were chatting and I pretended to not know who he was and the second was an odd one with nudity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5853
Contribution Points : 65917
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had 2 separate dreams with Mark Manes... wtf???

Were they good or bad? Shocked

First one was good, we were chatting and I pretended to not know who he was and the second was an odd one with nudity.

Well now... Um, sorry I asked. Embarassed Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had 2 separate dreams with Mark Manes... wtf???

Were they good or bad? Shocked

First one was good, we were chatting and I pretended to not know who he was and the second was an odd one with nudity.

Well now... Um, sorry I asked. Embarassed Haha

Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ApeEAce

avatar

Posts : 1
Contribution Points : 6252
Join date : 2018-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 am

I have had several. None of them were pleasant even though neither Eric nor Dylan ever inspired any fear in me, just curiosity. In one of them which stands out as the most disturbing I was dreaming that I was in school or a building much like a school, and like a lot of my dreams I was trying to reach some seemingly unachievable goal that in retrospect wasn't all that important. Nearing the end of the dream I was on either the second or third floor of the building that I think was a cafeteria. One of the walls of the room was a large sectioned window that allowed you to view a large parking lot, the wall to the right of the windowed wall lead back into the building, the wall opposite the windowed wall did the same, and the wall to the left of the windowed wall had a door and stairs that led down to the parking lot. Anyways so eventually I ended up in this room and all of the sudden there was a very sudden and noticeable shift in the mood of this dream, like an extreme disturbance. I just felt something was very wrong. I walked over to the window and looked down at the parking lot where I saw Eric and Dylan still in their coats walking towards the stairs that led to this cafeteria and they started shooting.

Now some of my memory is a bit foggy at this point and maybe this confusing section can just be chalked up to the fact that dreams are often illogical. I was shot through the glass of the windowed wall which shattered pretty much the entire thing, and so were several other people, but then Dylan and Eric entered through the door on the left side of the room from the stairs and started tormenting and killing people. One of them, I can't remember who, grabbed me by the back of the shirt and drug me to the center of the room, that's when I noticed that there was somebody else with them. There was a young black man with a shaved head who was wearing attire similar to Eric's who was sort of walking off to the side, almost as if he was learning from them and observing, and was holding a long gun with one hand pointed towards the ceiling (I'll explain who I perceived this to be later). They explained to me that they wanted to play a game.
**warning this gets very disturbing**

Eric grabbed a dog from somewhere idk where exactly and cut it's snout and limbs off with a knife. They then suspended it in some kind of harness or something that held it upright and instructed me to try and quickly jump on it without killing it which they also did, all the while laughing like it was hilarious, eventually I guess they decided to move on and left me there wounded from my gunshot wound. I then exited the building through the shattered window and called for ems on my cell phone but despite my repeated calls and pleas they just would not show up. Eventually towards the very end of the dream an ambulance finally showed up, and I can't remember how it was resolved.

Now to get onto this third person that was with E & D. I got the sense during this dream that Eric and Dylan were sort of traveling through dimensions and people's dreams just killing and being horrible for the rest of time because that's what they wanted to do, and that somehow somewhere along the way they met this guy and took him under their wing and brought him along.

It was extremely disturbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan



Posts : 3615
Contribution Points : 57878
Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have had several. None of them were pleasant even though neither Eric nor Dylan ever inspired any fear in me, just curiosity. In one of them which stands out as the most disturbing I was dreaming that I was in school or a building much like a school, and like a lot of my dreams I was trying to reach some seemingly unachievable goal that in retrospect wasn't all that important. Nearing the end of the dream I was on either the second or third floor of the building that I think was a cafeteria. One of the walls of the room was a large sectioned window that allowed you to view a large parking lot, the wall to the right of the windowed wall lead back into the building, the wall opposite the windowed wall did the same, and the wall to the left of the windowed wall had a door and stairs that led down to the parking lot. Anyways so eventually I ended up in this room and all of the sudden there was a very sudden and noticeable shift in the mood of this dream, like an extreme disturbance. I just felt something was very wrong. I walked over to the window and looked down at the parking lot where I saw Eric and Dylan still in their coats walking towards the stairs that led to this cafeteria and they started shooting.

Now some of my memory is a bit foggy at this point and maybe this confusing section can just be chalked up to the fact that dreams are often illogical. I was shot through the glass of the windowed wall which shattered pretty much the entire thing, and so were several other people, but then Dylan and Eric entered through the door on the left side of the room from the stairs and started tormenting and killing people. One of them, I can't remember who, grabbed me by the back of the shirt and drug me to the center of the room, that's when I noticed that there was somebody else with them. There was a young black man with a shaved head who was wearing attire similar to Eric's who was sort of walking off to the side, almost as if he was learning from them and observing, and was holding a long gun with one hand pointed towards the ceiling (I'll explain who I perceived this to be later). They explained to me that they wanted to play a game.
**warning this gets very disturbing**

Eric grabbed a dog from somewhere idk where exactly and cut it's snout and limbs off with a knife. They then suspended it in some kind of harness or something that held it upright and instructed me to try and quickly jump on it without killing it which they also did, all the while laughing like it was hilarious, eventually I guess they decided to move on and left me there wounded from my gunshot wound. I then exited the building through the shattered window and called for ems on my cell phone but despite my repeated calls and pleas they just would not show up. Eventually towards the very end of the dream an ambulance finally showed up, and I can't remember how it was resolved.

Now to get onto this third person that was with E & D. I got the sense during this dream that Eric and Dylan were sort of traveling through dimensions and people's dreams just killing and being horrible for the rest of time because that's what they wanted to do, and that somehow somewhere along the way they met this guy and took him under their wing and brought him along.

It was extremely disturbing.
Aaron Alexis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okay-Okay

avatar

Posts : 42
Contribution Points : 4928
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 16
Location : eastern time zone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 am

I had a dream about Eric and Dylan a few weeks back, it was quite strange. The dream took place at the high school I attend
I remember I was walking from my English class, apparently Dylan sat next to me for the past semester, and I had read his journal while he was out of class or out of his seat. As we walked down the crowded hallway he said to me "you should probably skip Chemistry today" I replied asking why, and he simply said "I'm guessing you know, you've been pretty nosey with my stuff" I awkwardly chucked and said "my parents would kill me if I skipped though". Fast forward all the other details of the dream it's halfway through my chemistry class now. It's 11:08 and I hear a loud pop from down the hall. The schools power gets cut and kids start screaming and crying scrambling to the corner of the classroom. I instinctively run out of the classroom, the teacher screams for me to come back but I don't listen I just keep running to the shots. I turn the hallway and I see them, Eric and Dylan gunning down a few students and my schools armed officer. Dylan looks and me, holds his gun by his side and walks up to me "I told you to skip" I just looked at him and he just looked so empty. I then kicked him in the knee cap, he dropped and Eric shot me in the leg. I screamed a slur of profanities and Eric said sternly "Dylan were not done yet, let's keep going man!" Dylan whispered under his breath "I'll come back, sorry about your leg" they got up and continued their rampage. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like an hour. I remember in the dream I had slightly cried for Dylan, because I had read his journal I felt bad for him, but I was angry with him for taking it out on others. Dylan eventually came back without Eric and sat next to me. "he killed himself already, wanna come with me?" Dylan said handing me a pistol. I laughed and said "sure why not" and shot myself. Barely a second after my shot I heard his ring out. My dream went third person showing the chaos that had happened. I woke up shortly after.


_________________
Everything has a touch of triviality to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:31 am

I finally had a short dream where Dylan didn't yell at me... we were 14 and talking in a back yard. Someone kept chasing him around and trying to kiss him and we ran behind the garage and just talked. He turned to me and said "What do you want to know, what do you want to ask me?" and I said I didn't know and he said one day I would.

Pretty sure it was because of the film I am writing and I just had it be me and Dylan in my dream mind... it was a similar scene.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aperiogaming



Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 7727
Join date : 2018-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 am

I just woke up from the most vivid, unexpected dream ever. I haven't even been on the subject of Columbine for weeks.

I went to Columbine on the 20th anniversary with my family (initially weird as hell because we don't speak) and as soon as I entered the library, I felt completely overwhelmed and started hearing whispers and voices. Something I can't even describe occured and I was taken back in time, standing in the same library in 1999 and sitting at a desk a distance away were Dylan and Eric. I knew I had a chance to stop them and approached them. I remember saying "I know everything" and I can recall Dylan's eyes getting wide as hell, terrified. There was a bit of a time jump and we ended up in some attic somewhere with mountains of Satanic, creepy artifacts around us. I declared I was taking them to the future to show them everything they'd miss if they went through with it - the music, the video games, the technology, the advancements... And then it all vanished. I was sitting in an empty attic. Nothing was there - nobody but me.

I Googled Columbine but all it showed me were links to the school itself. No mention of a shooting. Then I woke up.

I can't remember having such a vivid dream recently quite like that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evelynssye



Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 5953
Join date : 2018-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat May 12, 2018 7:13 pm

I had a dream last night about Columbine.

First time... Eric and Dylan were not in it though.

I was talking to Brooks Brown. He was telling me things about Eric and Dylan. Even though he was talking to me I kept on seeing scenes of random people,mostly young men, shooting people in shooting sprees. Finally though he started to get creepy and gave me his number so we could talk more. This was the last dream I had before waking up and I tried to, from what I could remember, looking up the number on the internet. The thing that freaks me out is the number started with area code 303, which is a Colorado area code. But I am just sorting that out as me read the 11k so much and seeing Colorado related phone numbers in it.

_________________
Some one who becomes angry easily, over silly things, subconsciously desires to be loved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone
Top Contributor


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 12717
Join date : 2017-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun May 13, 2018 1:58 pm

I had my second columbine related dream tonight. Take in mind that it is originally combined with other dreams so some stuff that happens is a bit out of context.

The dream was basically that I had two male friends who I was researchig columbine with. We had obtained the camera which the basement tapes where filmed with but we didn't have the tapes. We took walks together outside the houses of the suspects and we had sleepovers and shit where we talked about everything. Soo we were a really tight group.

One day.. I'm chilling with one of the friends and we are looking at the camera and I'm asking questions about it, probably to avoid awkwardness because we're usually not us two alone together. He doesn't know the answers to my questions so he instead nervously fiddles with the camera to seem very interested in it too. Because we have nothing to talk about I say stuff like "Have you really checked if there's no film in the camera?" and he get's a bit irritated and opens the hatch and pulls out the film that was inside which doesn't have anything on it. In this violent opening of the hatch something falls out of the hatch. It looks like a pill, it is blue and white with numbers on it. We're very confused as to what it is but it is later found out that it is a microchip with the basement tapes on it.

In the dream it is not very clear why we met without the 3rd guy to begin with but as we both find the microchip together we decide together that we should not tell the third person about it and that we should arrange a movienight together.

However, this 3rd person is starting to act a bit strange... He's starting to distance himself from us and when we're together he's often mean, impulsive and violent. We start to wonder whether he notices that we are keeping something from him. He is developing in an entirely different direction and is no longer into having nerdy sleepovers so instead me and the other guy tries to keep doing our investigation while pretending that we are also moving on and are SOO over nerdy sleepovers.

We are getting more and more paranoid and confused about our situation, why this 3rd guy pulled away and what a hightec microchip is doing in a shitty old camera.

It is becoming clear to us that this third guy is dangerous and we are slowly together realizing that the 3rd guy is actually Eric and that cloumbine, the case we are investigating, actually happened in another alternative universe. In this universe that we're in Eric has just started to change and the two of us are left alone to decide whether we should show him the basement tapes NOW and discuss it to prevent him from becoming a monster or whether we shouldn't because of how it could confuse him further and lead to impulsive acts of violence.

In the end it seems.. we just drop it, we never contact Eric again and he doesn't contact us, it becomes a dark secret that we never talk about but the thoughts of it follows me through life.

On an auction or something with my family a few years later, I bring an old rifle (because it's old no one thinks it's weird) which I impulsively load with one bullet.. just in case.

I then go up on the stage at some point and see someone taking the rifle. I then text my brother who is sitting in the audience "The rifle I took with me is loaded and a guy took it, watch out" or something like that. And then I see my brother looking at his phone and he just laughs... and I'm starting to think I'm insane and that I've just grown paranoid and that the guy I saw taking my rifle actually didn't, that it was all an illusion. Then I see him laying down, aiming at someone in the distance. The dream ends.

A really cool dream actually... In the end you don't really know whether "Eric" was becoming Eric or whether it was all in my head.






Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun May 13, 2018 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had my second columbine related dream tonight. Take in mind that it is originally combined with other dreams so some stuff that happens is a bit out of context.

The dream was basically that I had two male friends who I was researchig columbine with. We had obtained the camera which the basement tapes where filmed with but we didn't have the tapes. We took walks together outside the houses of the suspects and we had sleepovers and shit where we talked about everything. Soo we were a really tight group.

One day.. I'm chilling with one of the friends and we are looking at the camera and I'm asking questions about it, probably to avoid awkwardness because we're usually not us two alone together. He doesn't know the answers to my questions so he instead nervously fiddles with the camera to seem very interested in it too. Because we have nothing to talk about I say stuff like "Have you really checked if there's no film in the camera?" and he get's a bit irritated and opens the hatch and pulls out the film that was inside which doesn't have anything on it. In this violent opening of the hatch something falls out of the hatch. It looks like a pill, it is blue and white with numbers on it. We're very confused as to what it is but it is later found out that it is a microchip with the basement tapes on it.

In the dream it is not very clear why we met without the 3rd guy to begin with but as we both find the microchip together we decide together that we should not tell the third person about it and that we should arrange a movienight together.

However, this 3rd person is starting to act a bit strange... He's starting to distance himself from us and when we're together he's often mean, impulsive and violent. We start to wonder whether he notices that we are keeping something from him. He is developing in an entirely different direction and is no longer into having nerdy sleepovers so instead me and the other guy tries to keep doing our investigation while pretending that we are also moving on and are SOO over nerdy sleepovers.

We are getting more and more paranoid and confused about our situation, why this 3rd guy pulled away and what a hightec microchip is doing in a shitty old camera.

It is becoming clear to us that this third guy is dangerous and we are slowly together realizing that the 3rd guy is actually Eric and that cloumbine, the case we are investigating, actually happened in another alternative universe. In this universe that we're in Eric has just started to change and the two of us are left alone to decide whether we should show him the basement tapes NOW and discuss it to prevent him from becoming a monster or whether we shouldn't because of how it could confuse him further and lead to impulsive acts of violence.

In the end it seems.. we just drop it, we never contact Eric again and he doesn't contact us, it becomes a dark secret that we never talk about but the thoughts of it follows me through life.

On an auction or something with my family a few years later, I bring an old rifle (because it's old no one thinks it's weird) which I impulsively load with one bullet.. just in case.

I then go up on the stage at some point and see someone taking the rifle. I then text my brother who is sitting in the audience "The rifle I took with me is loaded and a guy took it, watch out" or something like that. And then I see my brother looking at his phone and he just laughs... and I'm starting to think I'm insane and that I've just grown paranoid and that the guy I saw taking my rifle actually didn't, that it was all an illusion. Then I see him laying down, aiming at someone in the distance. The dream ends.

A really cool dream actually... In the end you don't really know whether "Eric" was becoming Eric or whether it was all in my head.



It sounds like a pretty cool story as well. Nice dream!



Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Had my first dream about it last night

In it I had a friend that was an FBI agent and he got me a usb drive with the basement tapes on it

I posted em on this forum on /b/ and on youtube

Many people downloaded them luckily in there dream but the fbi arrested me and my friend and we got life in prison for stealing confidential files and i was like worth it

I thought it was actually happening but I woke up half way through the court hearing Sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5853
Contribution Points : 65917
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun May 13, 2018 11:24 pm

eldigato wrote:
Had my first dream about it last night

In it I had a friend that was an FBI agent and he got me a usb drive with the basement tapes on it

I posted em on this forum on /b/ and on youtube

Many people downloaded them luckily in there dream but the fbi arrested me and my friend and we got life in prison for stealing confidential files and i was like worth it

I thought it was actually happening but I woke up half way through the court hearing Sad



Glad to know you would post that shit and take one for the home team! Very Happy

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myshame



Posts : 285
Contribution Points : 17765
Join date : 2017-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed May 23, 2018 4:01 pm

I had a dream that there was a documentary about Isaiah Shoels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

I had another weird but pleasant Eric dream last night. For some reason he was my roommate,  we were renting a really nice apartment somewhere and his parents came over and I told him that those were not his parents and he told me to be fair I never met his parents so how would I know what they look like. I told him that was true and then I told him it was even stranger  that I was roommates with someone who was dead and he shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm

I had another dream about trying to talk to Dylan. I got to talk to him for a little while but then I couldn't get in touch with him. I was then in Target with the actor Scott Michael Foster and was telling him as much as I enjoyed his company I had to call Dylan at 4pm. I did and left him a message. I told him that I wanted him to rethink what he was going to do and to call me.

Then I was set on a date with some random guy via Sue K... she told me it was a wine event but the wine was bad. I told her about my new house for some reason and where I lived and told her I'd get wine before the event to bring. Then I told her I was sorry I didn't get to talk to Dylan enough and was wondering where he was. She shrugged her shoulders.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
llpoolhey

avatar

Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 8045
Join date : 2018-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I recently had one, here goes:

I dreamed I was actually there with Eric and Dylan when the shooting started, however, the school looked totally different and I was with them in an elevator, going up. It was weird, Eric seemed calm and Dylan got his trench coat stuck between the elevator entrance and the area outside of it (for some reason the elevator had no doors), he was pulling hard on it to cut him self loose, he eventually succeeded but his trench coat got damaged because of it. We were going up for quite some time it seemed and it seemed to me like they didn't even acknowledge me at all, as if I'm some sort of camera there or a spectator.

Suddenly we arrived and Eric said "ok let's go" and suddenly I found myself having a shotgun similar to Eric's in my hands. They both started shooting at some kids that were in the hallway and reflexively I did too. They were laughing about it but I felt terrible. I just stood there, dropping my weapon, being in disbelief of what I've actually done. Eric and Dylan looked at me with confused faces as in "is he serious? What's wrong?" as in why am I not enjoying this. They literally shrugged and just continued shooting everywhere, the feeling of regret was so high that I woke up.

This is so so freaky. Just found this. My husband had the SAME dream as you, maybe a year or more ago. It was actually what made him want me to not talk about the case with him. He woke up horrified. Whats really creepy is his dream is so similar to yours down to the long elevator ride which i had thought was strange when he had told me. Granted dylan didnt get his coat caught but otherwise, they are identical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4090
Contribution Points : 64618
Join date : 2017-08-26
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm

I had two dreams recently that Sue Klebold just hated my guts... I had one with her and Dylan once and she was really nice (I was taking care of Dylan as he was slowly dying and after he died I had dinner with them) but other times she thinks I am an awful human being... it's so odd.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
Columbine Related Dreams
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Ambitions and Dreams [Open]
» My Dreams Are CRYSTAL Clear
» Dreams
» Dreams Bio
» Bleach: Lucid Dreams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: