Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Related Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm

I am truly happy to say that I have NEVER had a Columbine related dream. My dreams/nightmares are f*cked up and strange enough without adding Columbine aspects to them. Shocked

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Did you just come up with that poloroid thing yourself or have you seen that somewhere? I totally want to get a poloroid and do that Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did you just come up with that poloroid thing yourself or have you seen that somewhere? I totally want to get a poloroid and do that Razz

Wait same that is kind of cool haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Generally dreams are about stuff that you think about, consciously or sub-consciously so this isn't surprising at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine Related Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6