Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Related Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu May 25, 2017 5:18 am

I actually have had a dream that i commited a mass shooting. I have no desire to do so, i think it occured from researching alot of mass shootings. I was in the backyard of a school like the playground area for recess. i had two handguns and was shooting everyone, than all of a sudden i had a sword and walked up to this one kid and pulled him by his hair cuz he had really long hair and stuck the sword through his abdomen. than shortly after i woke up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 pm

I have had a few. One was this vivid realistic dream where I was cuddling with Dylan in my bed and it was super bright in my room Embarassed Another one was where I walking down the hall of my school Talking/Smiling with him. I remember feeling relaxed in both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 pm

I've only had one dream during the years I was obsessed with learning everything I could about Columbine. It doesn't have Eric and Dylan in it specifically, but it was so realistic that I woke up in a panic. I was walking down a hallway in school when I heard gunshots and screams. I kind of freeze for a little bit until tons of kids are running past me. Someone grabs me and says "Run!, they are shooting". This is where I freak out and start running. As I get to near the front of the school I hear the gunshots very close to me so I run into a bathroom. I stay there for a few seconds before I realize I'm a sitting duck and I have to get out, as the front doors are prob 30 yards away. I run out of the bathroom, and soon as I look behind me, there are 2 shooters in black probably 20 feet at most away. I remember just being like this is it, as I start a mad dash to the front doors. I hear "pop, pop, pop", and then feel the worst shooting pains in my lower back. After a few more pops, I can't stand anymore and fall to the ground. Everything is wavy and I'm slowly losing consciousness, and I really think this is it. I believe I even thought about my mother as things got black, and then, boom I wake up in a huge panic jump out of bed and feel my back to realize I wasn't shot. It was amazing how realistic it was as I felt genuine fear and pain in my dream. I didn't even wake up right away so that made it even worse. I really thought that was it for me. It's crazy how real dreams can feel sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZCD99

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am

A weird dream i had related to "Flowers On The Wall - The Statler Brothers" and connections to the shooting. The song is heard in "Dylan Klebold and Nate Dykeman going to Columbine". Also this song has been in 2 dreams in a row. the other wasn't Columbine related.

So it starts with me and a friend are listening to music and the above song comes on. He seems to really enjoy it. I then proceed to go into a talk about how the songs lyrics connect to Eric, Dylan, and the shooting.

I pull out a conveniently placed chalk board and start comparing the lyrics.

"I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness
But all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess
"

There happiness obviously.

"While you 'n' your friends are worried about me I'm havin' lots of fun"

Them going out to shoot targets and prep. Doom maybe.

"Countin' flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
"

In the dream this had something to do about loneliness or being excluded.

"Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one"

A fifty-one deck for solitaire is a broken game. Representing a broken D+E

"Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo"

Smoking although legal at the age of 18 is something portrayal as an adult activity. While Captain Kangaroo was a children's television show. E+D being younger yet doing something big like they are about to do (although Eric was 18 so he could smoke i guess).

"Last night I dressed in tails, pretended I was on the town"

Them both in their trench coats reenacting what will happen. The town being the school.

"It's good to see you, I must go, I know I look a fright
Anyway my eyes are not accustomed to this light
"

In my dream I refer to them leaving there homes. Maybe seeing there parents before the day. And the light comment about the time they spent in the basement.

"And my shoes are not accustomed to this hard concrete"

Being uneasy. maybe nerves.

"So I must go back to my room and make my day complete"

This one in the dream i said there room was the library. And obviously "make my day complete" was the suicide.

It ends with his saying. "Thats cool."

Tried to keep it as short as possible This is all coincidence however as I typed this i got a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach thinking about the coincidences. Kinda eerie I thought. What about you guys? Am I crazy? Is this just a bunch of malarkey? Let me know.

21stcenturyreality

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 am

I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.

Those are the exact feelings I felt too. I felt some really bad pain and anxiety in my dream. It's crazy how real a dream can feel. I remember every second this dream too, and it always sticks in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

I had one last night. I dreamt that I had a staring contest in this classroom with Dylan. It was kinda weird Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 pm

When there's a strong and overwhelming emotion attached to a memory, it's easier to remember it.

spidEr

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:05 am

In my dream last night I was around 16 and walking home from high school with some friends, and we were all in dusters like we copied the trench coat mafia and made it our little group. We walked into the town's shopping center and we saw Dylan in the background, we chased after him to talk with him but we lost track of him. Then we spotted him up a hill, near a road and it was almost like he was trying to avoid us we followed up behind him and he seemed pissed off about us wearing the coats and turned looked at us for a few seconds, then proceeded to walk away from us like he was angry. I remember one of the people in our group yelled "Dylan!" to get him back, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

I like to imagine that those are Eric and Dylan's ghosts infiltrating our dreams.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:31 pm

I have researched Columbine for many a year, almost since the beginning. Yet I have never had dreams pertaining to Columbine. Although I recently did have a dream where I was chasing 3 chickens wearing little backpacks, and flip-flops. Shocked scratch Just one of those dreams where you wake up thinking "WTF!?" I often have very strange dreams. I have went thru my dream analysis related books and have been trying to find anything remotely relatable on the Internet. So far I have found nothing. Now I'm just left wondering what those little cluckers had in their backpacks. Very Happy

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:17 am

I had a dream about Eric Harris fighting arch viles in a forest, ducking behind trees to dodge their attack.

thedude11

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm busy and can't really be that active on the forum and I usually come back to this forum when I have a columbine dream, well I had one more, a week ago.

I was in my elementary school, I was holding a tech 9, exactly like Dylan's, I had a trench coat, exactly like Dylan's and in all honesty I felt like I was Dylan, but the only person from Dylan's world was Eric, who was by my side. It was weird, I felt like me, but I felt like Dylan as well, I think I even thought about him like where is he because I could see Eric, but still... I was holding Dylan's guns, and even felt quite tall.

In the dream, we didn't really enter my school, we just happened to be in the hallway, Eric and me/Dylan. Then we immediately fired at some kids in the hallway, killed them all, the walls were bloody, Eric was excited and I hate to say this but in the dream I felt really nice as well. Usually when I dream these stuff I feel guilty, I feel regret and wake up as it feels like a nightmare, but this time it was different.

Initially I felt really good as did Eric. But as the dream progressed, the feeling of guilt was slowly building up. We entered a classroom, the kids were scared shitless. Eric and me paraded with guns, saying how we'll kill everyone.

Then I said "nah we won't kill everyone, don't worry kids". And then I sat down by some kid, I sat down by him because he reminded me of me when I was in elementary school. He immediately started crying saying he doesn't want to die. I grabbed him by his lower hand and tapped on his wrist saying "don't worry you won't die, stop crying, I've chosen you". Then I proceeded to tell him about all the times I was bullied in elementary school (I really was) and that is why I'm doing this.

Then I got up and saw Eric was about to slice some kid's arm with an axe, by this time the feeling of guild was adding up, and I just crawled up in my trench coat as Eric was cutting that kid, he was screaming.

Then suddenly, we went out to the hall again, and there were A LOT of people there. Eric said something about them being good target practice. But suddenly I saw my mom there, she was smiling, proud to see her son, almost as if she's picking me up from school. And all I could think about is how I messed everything up, I started approaching her, my eyes were tearing up, and I was looking for some wretched excuse which would explain all the terrible things I've done that day and was also looking for a way to tell her that I would be dying that day.

At that moment, it really felt like a nightmare and I woke up, the feelings of regret were so strong and I was so glad I was back in the real world, in my room, safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:12 pm

I've had a few but nothing scary. Mostly chatting with Dylan and then realizing who he is and wanting to awkwardly ask him what his thoughts were during massacre.

Oddly enough I had a dream last night that I went out for drinks with Robyn Anderson. THAT was random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:56 pm

I had no dreams about Columbine so far. The closest thing I had was a dream about driving a Prelude similar to one Eric had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 pm

I haven't had any dreams related to Columbine, but I did have one dream involving Adam Lanza. The more comprehensible parts of the dream involved me and my brother being stuck in a parking lot, and Adam coming to give us a ride home. Before doing so we stopped by at a nearby grocery store with extremely bizarre dimensions , and Adam presented an ID saying that he was born in the 1800's. He then drove us home, after which the dream turned into incomprehensible nonsense. This was a while ago so I don't remember much, but Adam seemed like a very nice person.

I plan to live in a big, black hole. My firearms will be the only things to fight my isolation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dahlia_rose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:29 am

I wasn't sure whether or not to post this, as I feel kinda weird sharing it, but here goes...

After midnight when it became the 11th, I had a very unexpected dream. It was a typical school day and I was walking up to my old high school. As I was approaching the building I saw Dylan walking toward me in the clothes he was wearing on 4/20, the only difference being he had his sunglasses on.

The funny thing about dreams is that they can suppress all logic and this dream was no exception. I remember being aware they were going to commit the massacre at my high school but he didn't mention this to me, nor was he brandishing any weapons. Eric didn't appear in the dream at all for some reason. We exchanged greetings and Dylan told me that his "friend" was waiting for him and he had to go. Strangely, I could tell that he was reluctant to meet up with Eric and I asked him if he was alright. He said he was but then he said something to the effect of "Let's just go" and we walked away from the school together. I asked if his friend would be mad at him but he said he didn't care about that and he would "get over it".

He led me down the street in the opposite direction and into a wooded area where there were only a few houses dotting the top of the hill. I continued to follow him until we reached a decrepit looking barn - the kind of barn you wouldn't be surprised to find a body in. I didn't want to go inside but he assured me it was okay and there was nothing bad inside. I was surprised to see it was set up like a makeshift movie theater in there, with old dusty folding chairs lining the floor and a projector playing a black and white movie on the wall. There was no light other than the morning peeking through the crevices and what the projector was giving off.

There was already an older man inside watching it. He didn't even bother to look back at us or say hi. I felt really weirded out by this point but Dylan had us sit down and watch the movie anyway. Eventually I forgot about the other man and he paid no mind to us at all. While we were watching the movie, Dylan put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. Through his body language, he tried encouraging me to relax. I felt this bizarre sense of euphoria and peace wash over me just sitting there with him and watching the movie. It was the oddest thing ever.

When I woke up the dream kept me in a really good, but weird mood for the rest of the day. I kept thinking about it and that same kind of euphoria lingered for most of the day. It felt like Dylan paid me a "birthday visit", if that makes sense. It was especially unusual for me because I don't believe that people live on after they die. I still don't really know what to make of it.

The first dream I ever had of Columbine, Dylan killed me at the West Entrance to the school as I was running up the stairs. Judging by THIS dream, I'd say he likes me now? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm

What was the black and white movie about?

dahlia_rose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It seemed like a romance to me because I remember a woman (who looked sorta like Greta Garbo but with an obvious 40s aesthetic) having a passionate argument with a well groomed man wearing a fedora and suit, in the vein of Casablanca or something. Dream logic made the movie silent and the only thing I could hear during the film was a song called "Sometimes" by My Bloody Valentine. It wasnt coming from the movie, it was just the "soundtrack" from the dream itself, so to speak. I swear Im not making this up, the dream was just so...well, dreamy! I will link the song later cos Im at work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:45 pm

I have been having a bunch of weird dreams since I've read SK's book and I've been researching for my film.

Last night I was in a huge attic and it was cluttered with papers, back packs, it was dusty and it was dark out. There was a woman in the attic with me and she was staring at me. Then someone I discovered was EH left one of the rooms and I went to go in and she closed it, she said I couldn't go in. She asked me if I knew what day it was. I said no. She said it was April 20th and it was 5 am, there wasn't much time left.

I asked her if we could stop it. Then a strange man all in white, with a glow about him grabbed my arms and started screaming at me. I gave him a hug.. odd I know. He said I couldn't stop it and I had to leave.

So I ended up at my parents old house but I was in my current city (not my hometown). I told them there wasn't much time, it was day time and I started running down the street. My mom was chasing me and I told her we had to stop Dylan but it was too late. It was daytime and the damage was done. I knew and couldn't stop the shooting. I woke up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dahlia_rose

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Man I really hate those dreams where you're running late and you desperately need to do something and everything in the dream is designed to keep you from doing it! I've had those quite a number of times.

I forgot about this but here's the song from Dylan's "birthday dream". It was in my head all day on the 11th.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:52 am

Any Columbine related dream I have Dylan is an ass hole to me and Eric and everyone else is sweet. I haven't had a ton of them but Dylan ALWAYS is mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:44 am

My mind betrayed me and I had an erotic dream Sad and the worst part is he just laid there while I did all the work. Jerk...I didn't mean for it to happen, dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 am

My mind betrayed me and I had an erotic dream Sad and the worst part is he just laid there while I did all the work. Jerk...I didn't mean for it to happen, dammit.

Shocked Sorry that happened, having to do all the work sucks whether its in real life or just a dream. Very Happy

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:57 am

Are you talking about Eric or Dylan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:18 am

Eric. I haven't had one in a REALLY long time. I'm like "I thought I grew out of that" it's not like I find either of them unattractive in a physical sense, I don't. My few Dylan dreams are him yelling at me.

I tend to have REALLY intricate dreams that I remember really well, so it isn't a surprise who shows up in them. Random person who checked me out at the supermarket, you are now somehow my mother in a dream.. it's odd.

Shadowed, UGH I know right... I had an ex that was such a pillow princess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:37 am

.Shadowed, UGH I know right... I had an ex that was such a pillow princess.

Haha

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DooMRebel

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:14 pm

I've had a dream where I was in the library at the time when Eric and Dylan entered. I was just hiding under the table listening those kids being shot and then they came to my table. They said Who's there?
and then I said It's me. Then I asked them if I could join them. They were like You wanna join us? Sure!
Eric gave me his semi-auto rifle and then we went on killing a lot of more people and at the end killing ourselves.
Look I know you are going to think that I'm some kind of a psychopath but its just a dream

Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:12 pm

I had a dream I beat my friend in the head with a baseball bat. It happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zacharie_from_OFF

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:01 pm

I had a dream my school got shot up, not sure if it was Eric and Dylan though since
I started running when I heard the gunshots getting closer.
Honestly I'm kind of jealous of the people who have really random dreams on Columbine
they're just so much more pleasant than what I ended up with.

View user profile

Columbine Related Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next