Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Related Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu May 25, 2017 5:18 am

I actually have had a dream that i commited a mass shooting. I have no desire to do so, i think it occured from researching alot of mass shootings. I was in the backyard of a school like the playground area for recess. i had two handguns and was shooting everyone, than all of a sudden i had a sword and walked up to this one kid and pulled him by his hair cuz he had really long hair and stuck the sword through his abdomen. than shortly after i woke up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:40 pm

I have had a few. One was this vivid realistic dream where I was cuddling with Dylan in my bed and it was super bright in my room Embarassed Another one was where I walking down the hall of my school Talking/Smiling with him. I remember feeling relaxed in both.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll be under your stars ~FOREVER~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:54 pm

I've only had one dream during the years I was obsessed with learning everything I could about Columbine. It doesn't have Eric and Dylan in it specifically, but it was so realistic that I woke up in a panic. I was walking down a hallway in school when I heard gunshots and screams. I kind of freeze for a little bit until tons of kids are running past me. Someone grabs me and says "Run!, they are shooting". This is where I freak out and start running. As I get to near the front of the school I hear the gunshots very close to me so I run into a bathroom. I stay there for a few seconds before I realize I'm a sitting duck and I have to get out, as the front doors are prob 30 yards away. I run out of the bathroom, and soon as I look behind me, there are 2 shooters in black probably 20 feet at most away. I remember just being like this is it, as I start a mad dash to the front doors. I hear "pop, pop, pop", and then feel the worst shooting pains in my lower back. After a few more pops, I can't stand anymore and fall to the ground. Everything is wavy and I'm slowly losing consciousness, and I really think this is it. I believe I even thought about my mother as things got black, and then, boom I wake up in a huge panic jump out of bed and feel my back to realize I wasn't shot. It was amazing how realistic it was as I felt genuine fear and pain in my dream. I didn't even wake up right away so that made it even worse. I really thought that was it for me. It's crazy how real dreams can feel sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZCD99

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:00 am

A weird dream i had related to "Flowers On The Wall - The Statler Brothers" and connections to the shooting. The song is heard in "Dylan Klebold and Nate Dykeman going to Columbine". Also this song has been in 2 dreams in a row. the other wasn't Columbine related.

So it starts with me and a friend are listening to music and the above song comes on. He seems to really enjoy it. I then proceed to go into a talk about how the songs lyrics connect to Eric, Dylan, and the shooting.

I pull out a conveniently placed chalk board and start comparing the lyrics.

"I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness
But all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess
"

There happiness obviously.

"While you 'n' your friends are worried about me I'm havin' lots of fun"

Them going out to shoot targets and prep. Doom maybe.

"Countin' flowers on the wall
That don't bother me at all
"

In the dream this had something to do about loneliness or being excluded.

"Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one"

A fifty-one deck for solitaire is a broken game. Representing a broken D+E

"Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo"

Smoking although legal at the age of 18 is something portrayal as an adult activity. While Captain Kangaroo was a children's television show. E+D being younger yet doing something big like they are about to do (although Eric was 18 so he could smoke i guess).

"Last night I dressed in tails, pretended I was on the town"

Them both in their trench coats reenacting what will happen. The town being the school.

"It's good to see you, I must go, I know I look a fright
Anyway my eyes are not accustomed to this light
"

In my dream I refer to them leaving there homes. Maybe seeing there parents before the day. And the light comment about the time they spent in the basement.

"And my shoes are not accustomed to this hard concrete"

Being uneasy. maybe nerves.

"So I must go back to my room and make my day complete"

This one in the dream i said there room was the library. And obviously "make my day complete" was the suicide.

It ends with his saying. "Thats cool."

Tried to keep it as short as possible This is all coincidence however as I typed this i got a bit of a sinking feeling in my stomach thinking about the coincidences. Kinda eerie I thought. What about you guys? Am I crazy? Is this just a bunch of malarkey? Let me know.

21stcenturyreality

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 am

I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think I already wrote about this dream on the forum before, but its kind of on topic.

A few months ago I had a dream about a shooting but I was the victim. I was eating lunch in one of the classrooms when my friend asked me to go get something. I stepped outside into the hallway, it was way more quiet than usual. As I kept walking, I crossed a corner and there was your stereotypical dude there; trench coat, tec-9, and so on, standing there. We stared each other down for a few seconds and, I don't know how to explain this, but I gained control of the dream and decided to book it in the other direction. The figure there raised his gun and took one shot at me in the back. In the dream I fell to the floor with agonizing pain and tried to crawl towards an exit as it slowly faded to black. When the dream turned completely black, I shot out of bed scared out of my mind, as with any nightmare.

I don't know why this dream sticks with me so much, I still remember it vividly after all this time.

Those are the exact feelings I felt too. I felt some really bad pain and anxiety in my dream. It's crazy how real a dream can feel. I remember every second this dream too, and it always sticks in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic808

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

I had one last night. I dreamt that I had a staring contest in this classroom with Dylan. It was kinda weird Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll be under your stars ~FOREVER~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamazon

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Related Dreams   Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

When there's a strong and overwhelming emotion attached to a memory, it's easier to remember it.

Columbine Related Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4