Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 wurmholeshadow and his book?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 am

I vividly remember the user wurmholeshadow from the old forums. He was planning to write a book on columbine and also was thinking abotu making a documentary.

There's a broken links to her/his videos on this forum's video links thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone knows what happened to wurmholeshadow? Are any of the films he made still online?
Back to top Go down
MegaloX

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Fri May 01, 2015 10:12 am

He/she just dissapeared one day without a trace. We never heard from him/her again ever since. What happened exactly will probably forever remain a mystery...

_________________
''Those who are heartless, once cared too much''
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 401
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Wurmholeshadow was a big supporter of the multiple shooters theory, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

avatar

Posts : 287
Join date : 2013-03-15
Location : somewhere that you are not.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Fri May 01, 2015 11:54 pm

she moved away from the Columbine subject altogether awhile ago. I remember her posts, but I do remember a member from SCMRPG/SBB encountered her in Littleton years ago. Warmholeshadow bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it on ebay.


Last edited by philosopher_king on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sat May 02, 2015 3:10 am

Wasn't he the one who was trying to buy Eric's house, too? He bought Dylan's car and claimed to be one of the final people vying for Eric's house, but ultimately didn't get it.

Here's the video he made of Dylan's car:
Back to top Go down
MegaloX

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sat May 02, 2015 5:27 am

Wurmholeshadow was a good researcher with great insight, but ain't that a little weird? Driving around in Dylan's car in Littleton and wanting to buy Eric's house. I mean, who does that? Imagine Sue Klebold going out for groceries and coming across a trenchcoat wearing creeper cruising around in her dead sons car, livin' it up like it's 1998...

Or Eric's old neighbors seeing that same familiar car parked in front of the ''house of horrors''. I'm sure that would attract a torch and pitchfork crowd out for blood! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lio45



Posts : 117
Join date : 2014-12-21

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sat May 02, 2015 1:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it on ebay.

Does anyone know what happened with Eric's car? I'm a fan of 1980s Hondas, and after I found out it was a stick shift, my already high interest in it has increased even further.

I've owned many collectible cars already, and unless the price is just insane, I would probably consider buying/keeping it.

Back to top Go down
MegaloX

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

^^ I believe it was destroyed years ago. I'm not 100% sure though. We discussed this on the old forum. Maybe you can trace the license plate to see if the car still exists?

_________________
''Those who are heartless, once cared too much''
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

@MegaloX wrote:
^^ I believe it was destroyed years ago. I'm not 100% sure though. We discussed this on the old forum. Maybe you can trace the license plate to see if the car still exists?

I don't think it was destroyed. Someone traced it on Carfax in 2006. Not sure what has happened to it in the past 9 years, though.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 401
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

It's a bit saddening to see so many long time researchers give Columbine away.

Wurmholeshadow, Calence/Ethan Emmerson, Evan Long (recently) etc.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sun May 03, 2015 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a bit saddening to see so many long time researchers give Columbine away.

Wurmholeshadow, Calence/Ethan Emmerson, Evan Long (recently) etc.

People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 38
Location : NY, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sun May 03, 2015 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a bit saddening to see so many long time researchers give Columbine away.

Wurmholeshadow, Calence/Ethan Emmerson, Evan Long (recently) etc.

I think after a while it just gets to the point where you aren't going to learn anything else and have heard every theory. What's left after that but to get on (hopefully) with one's life.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 38
Location : NY, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wurmholeshadow was a good researcher with great insight, but ain't that a little weird?

Uh, yes, totally.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 1722
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Sun May 03, 2015 9:08 pm

For some, its not just about research. They connect to this and the various people involved on a deep emotional level. People who feel this way may never move on completely and I don't see anything wrong with that.
I think that, just as long as you don't harm anyone else you have the right to have any interest you want in any way that that you want.



SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's a bit saddening to see so many long time researchers give Columbine away.

Wurmholeshadow, Calence/Ethan Emmerson, Evan Long (recently) etc.

I think after a while it just gets to the point where you aren't going to learn anything else and have heard every theory. What's left after that but to get on (hopefully) with one's life.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 401
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Mon May 04, 2015 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.
Calence had a whole wealth of documentation that is hard to downright impossible to find anymore, that's why his departure is saddening. He took his website down and (supposedly) deleted everything he had. Now there is no chance in hell of us ever seeing them. He did a ridiculous amount of research; he bought yearbooks off past Columbine students as well as a shirt that Eric used to wear, he had the premier Columbine website (dylanklebold.com) and he basically answered questions wherever he could. He had what no other researcher had: connections. He was mates with a lot of past and present Columbine students and was able to get information there, hell he used to be ridiculously close to Brooks' dad Randy Brown, and before their shitfight on CRTF they both used to share ridiculous amounts of information between each other, a lot of which to this day has never been leaked or released to other Columbine communities.

Autopsy diagrams of Rachel, Dave Sanders, and Danny, other documents that were given to him by Randy Brown which never saw the light of day (including missing pages of the documents released when they looked into Danny's death again to see if he was shot by police), a scan of a receipt found on Rachel's body which told us what her final meal was (and that she was on a special list of students who received discounts to food bought at the school cafeteria), pages and pages of documentation which had evidence that the bullets from police shooting at Eric and Dylan had gone through the walls of the school and had the potential of endangering students lives as they hid, amongst other things. Good on him for moving on, I wish I could. But it is still saddening.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 38
Location : NY, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.
Calence had a whole wealth of documentation that is hard to downright impossible to find anymore, that's why his departure is saddening. He took his website down and (supposedly) deleted everything he had. Now there is no chance in hell of us ever seeing them. He did a ridiculous amount of research; he bought yearbooks off past Columbine students as well as a shirt that Eric used to wear, he had the premier Columbine website (dylanklebold.com) and he basically answered questions wherever he could. He had what no other researcher had: connections. He was mates with a lot of past and present Columbine students and was able to get information there, hell he used to be ridiculously close to Brooks' dad Randy Brown, and before their shitfight on CRTF they both used to share ridiculous amounts of information between each other, a lot of which to this day has never been leaked or released to other Columbine communities.

Autopsy diagrams of Rachel, Dave Sanders, and Danny, other documents that were given to him by Randy Brown which never saw the light of day (including missing pages of the documents released when they looked into Danny's death again to see if he was shot by police), a scan of a receipt found on Rachel's body which told us what her final meal was (and that she was on a special list of students who received discounts to food bought at the school cafeteria), pages and pages of documentation which had evidence that the bullets from police shooting at Eric and Dylan had gone through the walls of the school and had the potential of endangering students lives as they hid, amongst other things. Good on him for moving on, I wish I could. But it is still saddening.

Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 401
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Mon May 04, 2015 10:04 am

SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.
*Comment removed by Jenn*.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : Central Mazovian Plains

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Mon May 04, 2015 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.
*Comment removed by Jenn*.

I wouldn't go as far as caling him that. Not taht he didn't start wars with me over some issues we disagreed about.

_________________
"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.
*Comment removed by Jenn*.
Your post was removed. Please no name calling on the public board. If you'd like to discuss past members from other Columbine forums, please do it in private messaging. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 am

I threw a bid of $250 on Dylanklebold.com but someone sniped it at the last min (He was selling it on ebay).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 am

@Juicy Jazzy wrote:
@Sabratha wrote:
People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.
Calence had a whole wealth of documentation that is hard to downright impossible to find anymore, that's why his departure is saddening. He took his website down and (supposedly) deleted everything he had. Now there is no chance in hell of us ever seeing them. He did a ridiculous amount of research; he bought yearbooks off past Columbine students as well as a shirt that Eric used to wear, he had the premier Columbine website (dylanklebold.com) and he basically answered questions wherever he could. He had what no other researcher had: connections. He was mates with a lot of past and present Columbine students and was able to get information there, hell he used to be ridiculously close to Brooks' dad Randy Brown, and before their shitfight on CRTF they both used to share ridiculous amounts of information between each other, a lot of which to this day has never been leaked or released to other Columbine communities.

Autopsy diagrams of Rachel, Dave Sanders, and Danny, other documents that were given to him by Randy Brown which never saw the light of day (including missing pages of the documents released when they looked into Danny's death again to see if he was shot by police), a scan of a receipt found on Rachel's body which told us what her final meal was (and that she was on a special list of students who received discounts to food bought at the school cafeteria), pages and pages of documentation which had evidence that the bullets from police shooting at Eric and Dylan had gone through the walls of the school and had the potential of endangering students lives as they hid, amongst other things. Good on him for moving on, I wish I could. But it is still saddening.

How in the hell did he get ahold of a shirt that Eric used to wear?
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 am

Here is a link to a post in 2009 from M&M asking what happened to him and his wfe... I wonder what happened to M&M... I know he used to come here too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MegaloX

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 29
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 am

nostalgia wrote:
How in the hell did he get ahold of a shirt that Eric used to wear?

This has been a long time ago, but IIRC he got it from Chad Laughlin. Eric lent him the shirt along with a couple of CD's, when Chad expressed an interest in the band. Due to circumstances we all know he never returned the items and eventually gave them to Calence Emerson. It was the Xtort shirt that Dylan wore in that short clip taken on the day of the van break-in. (According to him, the exact same one!)

Dunno if it's true, though. Eventually the shirt went for about $650. Easy way to make a quick buck...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder what happened to M&M... I know he used to come here too

We aren't allowed to talk about old members. I'll admit though, lol, sometimes I wonder too! I believe he was banned for provoking behavior.


_________________
''Those who are heartless, once cared too much''
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

It sadden me to think that all of these great researchers are falling out of it...Starvo, MNM, Wurmhole, Ron, cadence... So sad to see all of them go away into the abyss that is known as the interwebz
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

MnM was banned for repeatedly breaking the rules by insulting/calling names/trying to provoke the owner of SBB (bullying and threatening her on this public board in hopes she'd give him the old forum) and for posting private Facebook conversations between him and other members from SBB. He was also giving out links to personal Facebook profiles to members on SBB as well.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:19 am

I do somewhat remember that... But in all fairness he was a good researcher
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I do somewhat remember that... But in all fairness he was a good researcher

That might be true but we gave him many, many warnings before we actually banned him. Far more warnings then he deserved. He had zero respect for me, my forum, the rest of the staff or the members here. It was clear that the owner of SBB wasn't going to reopen it or sell it to anyone else, and towards the end, that is all he was using this forum for, was to harass her. So unfortunately, he's going to have post/research Columbine elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:34 am

I'm not saying I disagree with the banning.... I am a mod somewhere and know what you mean about giving too many chances... And to do that yeah it's wrong....

Just checking again did SBB go away again?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor


Posts : 401
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It sadden me to think that all of these great researchers are falling out of it...Starvo, MNM, Wurmhole, Ron, cadence... So sad to see all of them go away into the abyss that is known as the interwebz
Evan Long too. Either end of last year or start of this year he wrote on one of the old Yuku forums that he was basically done.

He had a sequel to A Columbine Cause in the works, then posted that he had no time at all to pursue it.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic



Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and his book?   Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 am

I just read that post today.

He said he would turn over what he has to someone who wants to go full force with it
Back to top Go down
 
wurmholeshadow and his book?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Red Book
» Comic Book: ZULU: Hold or Die!!!
» Special Africana Book Auction: ONE
» Marked..Best book?
» Zulu Rising , E- Book !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: