Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Honestly though you don't know her, we all don't. She may not be too perfect. You don't know that she knows she was popular and had tried to patronise those who were weirdos before she changed her ways. I mean I still don't quite like the fact she's the most popular one amongst all the victims just because of her social status and her looks. I didn't like that she overshadowed the other victims. How come Cassie, Lauren or Kelly don't get the same type of treatment you know what I mean.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Rachel's family especially Craig, took the most action in the aftermath by establishing the Rachel's Challenge. But you do have a point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel is not special and she never was in my eyes. She's just like all the other gun violence victims. I guess it has to do with her family and their foundation.

Last edited by aquillina on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:04 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh, the other victims families have done stuff too. We all know the real reason why hers was the most popular.
I never understood why though. What's the reason for it then.

PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was taken in November 1995, the day of her Mother's re-marriage.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am

What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:03 am

I wouldn't clal her beautifull (no offence Rachel), but she's not bad looking. People attach too much importance to looks (especially female looks) either way, don't think its in good taste to discuss these things as far as a victom fgoers either way.

I'm just sorry she ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially since she seems to have been the sort of person who E&D could find common language with.

Its ass backwards of you to say the girl wasnt beautiful and then immediately turn around and claim people put too much emphasis on looks. There's a huge difference between saying she was beautiful and calling her "sexy" or "hot". The girl was gorgeous on the outside and incredibly complex on the inside. Its actually pretty rare to find a good looking girl in a jock-centric school who's also capable of using her brain. Like I've said before Rachel could have coasted up Columbine's social ladder if she wanted to. The fact that she didnt use her looks shows just how grounded and down-to-earth the girl was.

Seriously though guys great job on finding these pics. Its haunting to see these pics of her everyday life knowing how it all ended. Sometimes I wish E/D had been caught instead of killing themselves. Its hard to accept how many innocents died without getting any kind of justice.

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 pm

E  & D died.I'm not sure what kind of justice you can get besides that.Even if someone gets the death penalty, they can only be killed once.

They deserved to have spent their lives in prison for what they did. Of course they took the easier way out. No doubt that even Eric and Dylan's parents parents suffered more than Dylan or Eric did themselves and for a longer period of time. Going on a homicidal rampage is a great way to repay your parents for raising, providing for and loving you for the duration of your life.

I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:05 am

I agree about the suffering of E &D's parents but don't agree that life in prison is worth than death.
With all due respect,the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment that the legal system can give.

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 am

Yeah, well it's my opinion that a life in prison would be worse than death and I'm sure there are others who would agree with that view. We're all going to die eventually, anyway.

If we are talking punishments I think life in prison would be way worse than death for Dylan especially. He wanted to die. To deprive him on that would be hell for him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henkdutank

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:46 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
What's the reason for it then.
because of exactly what I said, because she was deemed the most prettiest, because she was popular in school, so even in death she got the most attention and the people painted her a martyr because she changed her ways and died too early. And the fact that she strived to be a better person is quite telling cause by account we know she wasn't perfect, she had done stuff and was patronising to others once. I mean come on, a popular theatre kid? Think about it. I have no ill-will at all, nobody knows her, just saying that I'd rather pay attention to those who were flawed in the beginning than someone who supposedly changed to be better. Plus I can't really stand stage Mom-Dad families.
I think the whole myth about the God question, which was heavily fueled by her parents, explains a lot of the attention on Rachel too. And I'm sure she did some stuff she'd probably regret right now - she was a teenager after all. But from most things I've read about her it seemed like she was a genuinely nice girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Really rare Rachel Scott pictures   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Really rare Rachel Scott pictures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4