Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for all the info. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover but boy does Rocky scream douche. Amazing how he seemed to have gotten a sexy wife. Do any of you guys believe that Dusty really didn't know Eric or Dylan? I know he was younger then him, but if he didn't know them, then maybe Dusty really never did bully them and maybe just maybe he's not a douche like Rocky is. Also note how there are a few people on that hit list that say they didn't even know or had no contact with E & D, which either is a lie, or just the mere sight of some people made E & D want to kill them. Pretty messed up if you think about killing someone just for how they look.

Most schools have an alpha male like Rocky, but it's very clear based on documented events in/out of CHS he was an extreme case. There will never be a shortage of attractive women interested in the Rocky's of the world.. plenty luv the "bad boy" alpha male type.

I've consistently read that Dusty was similar to his brother in relation to athletic prowess, yet the opposite in regards to being a bully/public menace. Surprisingly I read that Dusty even helped Adam Kyler & others escape harm & was quoted as being a friend of Adam's. Adam was challenged by a learning disability & the most documented target of bullying by Dylan.

from the "acolumbine" site:

Adam Kyler, 16 in 1999:

Adam was in the cafeteria when the shooting began - he told investigators later that fellow victim Kyle Velasquez had been sitting at his table sometime before the shooting began. He heard Coach Dave Sanders yell for the students to get down when the shooters opened fire. Adam then heard popping noises and turned to look and saw Dylan Klebold coming in through one of the doors on the south wall. When he heard three or four shots come from the area near Klebold, Adam got up and ran north toward the kitchen. Just before he reached the serving line Adam was hit with a chair in the ribs.

He got back to his feet with the help of his friend, Dusty Hoffschneider, and the two of them ran toward the kitchen. Adam went into the storage area while Dusty ran back toward the west side of the cafeteria where he pulled the fire alarm and ran out. Adam went to hide in the kitchen.

Any quick google search will lead you to numerous statements regarding Dusty's counter personality to that of his older brother Rocky.

I was raised with alpha dog jocks in a TX high school very similar to CHS.. they don't get any worse than Rocky & I can assure you that he was hated by the jocks as well outside of his tight circle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:40 am

Quote :
Most schools have an alpha male like Rocky, but it's very clear based on documented events in/out of CHS he was an extreme case.

An extreme case who happened to go to the same high school as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

I've always said that whatever bullying that Eric and Dylan had to deal with was *not* the only, or even the biggest, reason why they went wanted to kill - there were other factors. But they had the bad luck to go to a school like Columbine with a guy like Rocky. I don't think it's a coincidence that their worst year was his worst year - 1997/'98.

Something, or some things, happened to them in '97/'98 that drove them to go NBK. (In November, Dylan was talking vaguely about going on a shooting spree - "my" shooting spree - but by April, they were making concrete plans.) I believe that Rocky, and the bullying atmosphere that he fostered, was one of those things. How big a part he played, I don't know.

Quote :
I was raised with alpha dog jocks in a TX high school very similar to CHS.. they don't get any worse than Rocky & I can assure you that he was hated by the jocks as well outside of his tight circle.

But not by the principal, and not by his coaches.

Mr. D liked to hang out with the jocks, and he was always happy to see Rocky.

Rocky's coaches always defended him and made excuses for him. One of them even bailed him out of jail so he could go to a wrestling match.

One funny thing about the "alpha" Rocky is that he wasn't a big guy, at least not by jock standards. He was listed at 6'4", but he was no more than 6', if even that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:59 am

I know Porter ...

I was saying that there is NOTHING anywhere in the Columbine documents regarding Rocky in case anybody was wondering ...

Ah.

I've always wondered why the cops never interviewed Rocky. I'll bet his daddy kept him as far away from the cops as he could.

Because he had nothing to do with the shooting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:03 am

If they were supposdly the worst of the worst who bullied Eric and Dylan, did either write about them or were their names on the "hit list"?

Eric's only complaint was that Rocky lied about how fast his car could go:

"Why the fuck must people lie so damn much! Like..."My brand new hummer just broke down on the highway when I was going 250 mph.""

Eric would have said much more serious things about Rocky than this if Rocky was the reason for the shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 am

I know Porter ...

I was saying that there is NOTHING anywhere in the Columbine documents regarding Rocky in case anybody was wondering ...

Ah.

I've always wondered why the cops never interviewed Rocky. I'll bet his daddy kept him as far away from the cops as he could.

Because he had nothing to do with the shooting?

Well don't forget that Law Enforcement also interviewed other students that did not go to CHS anymore that were on the Class of 98 Top of the "Should Have Died" List.

Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Quote :
Most schools have an alpha male like Rocky, but it's very clear based on documented events in/out of CHS he was an extreme case.

An extreme case who happened to go to the same high school as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

I've always said that whatever bullying that Eric and Dylan had to deal with was *not* the only, or even the biggest, reason why they went wanted to kill - there were other factors. But they had the bad luck to go to a school like Columbine with a guy like Rocky. I don't think it's a coincidence that their worst year was his worst year - 1997/'98.

Something, or some things, happened to them in '97/'98 that drove them to go NBK. (In November, Dylan was talking vaguely about going on a shooting spree - "my" shooting spree - but by April, they were making concrete plans.) I believe that Rocky, and the bullying atmosphere that he fostered, was one of those things. How big a part he played, I don't know.

Quote :

But not by the principal, and not by his coaches.

Mr. D liked to hang out with the jocks, and he was always happy to see Rocky.

Rocky's coaches always defended him and made excuses for him. One of them even bailed him out of jail so he could go to a wrestling match.

One funny thing about the "alpha" Rocky is that he wasn't a big guy, at least not by jock standards. He was listed at 6'4", but he was no more than 6', if even that.

Interesting quote from a young Dusty Hoffschneider.. insight on why he may have been the polar opposite of his older brother Rocky.

"He's made a lot of stupid mistakes, and I just try not to make the same ones,'' Dusty said. "And on the mat, he gives me a lot of motivation. I can wrestle him and he's a state champion - so there's not much to fear.''

Rocky is 6'1ish, 200-225 in HS depending on the season as he'd drop weight for wrestling. That's plenty intimidating for a roided up menace.

Principal Mr. D was an athlete growing up & coached the baseball team to a state championship (Columbine's success in sports has been remarkable for decades.. testimony to the jock centric culture). No doubt Mr. D liked to rub shoulders with the schools jocks & the coaches obviously had double standards for the athletes. I would never doubt any story re: preferential treatment @ CHS for the jocks

CHS was the epitome of American social status/culture.. just another reason why NBK is such a huge story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Here's a better copy of that famous shot of Dusty with some of the other CHS football players:

And here's one of Dusty that I haven't seen before:

Again, Dusty is said to have been a lot nicer than his asshole older brother.

LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Quote :
* He said a friend of his named Greg Barns told him that two or three trench coat students missed a class he had with them on the day of the shooting.

That would be the same Greg Barnes who killed himself in May 2000:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:02 pm

If they were supposdly the worst of the worst who bullied Eric and Dylan, did either write about them or were their names on the "hit list"?

Eric's only complaint was that Rocky lied about how fast his car could go:

"Why the fuck must people lie so damn much! Like..."My brand new hummer just broke down on the highway when I was going 250 mph.""

Eric would have said much more serious things about Rocky than this if Rocky was the reason for the shooting.

You're not going to stop, are you Cullen? Rocky was at the top of Eric's shit list.

Also, yes...Rocky wasn't considered to be a "tall" guy. He was 6'1. Dylan was 6'3...add in with his boots he's about 6'4, maybe 6'4.5...towering over Rocky by 3 inches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 am

I bump, therefore I am.

aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:14 pm

I don't really have much to say about Rocky except that he's the stereotypical high school jock who has a lot of friends and a lot of enemies as well.

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:25 am

I'm surprised people seem to think that Rocky played a big part in Columbine. Based on things I've read, he sounds like he was a complete asshole in school (contrary to reports on Dusty as other people have noted), but as others have also noted, his name does not come up in Eric and Dylan's writing at all (aside from Eric's '98 list). Considering Eric was so obsessed with spewing his complete hatred for Brooks Brown over pretty minor incidents, I would have thought Rocky's name would have made more of an appearance in Eric's writing if Rocky had been "torturing" Eric at school. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:48 am

I'm surprised people seem to think that Rocky played a big part in Columbine. Based on things I've read, he sounds like he was a complete asshole in school (contrary to reports on Dusty as other people have noted), but as others have also noted, his name does not come up in Eric and Dylan's writing at all (aside from Eric's '98 list). Considering Eric was so obsessed with spewing his complete hatred for Brooks Brown over pretty minor incidents, I would have thought Rocky's name would have made more of an appearance in Eric's writing if Rocky had been "torturing" Eric at school. Just a thought.

I agree here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Also note how there are a few people on that hit list that say they didn't even know or had no contact with E & D, which either is a lie, or just the mere sight of some people made E & D want to kill them. Pretty messed up if you think about killing someone just for how they look.

This is Eric Harris we're talking about here..a perfectly logical and rational-thinking, even-tempered young gentleman with no insecurities that he felt the need to project onto others, society and ultimately humanity as a whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Also note how there are a few people on that hit list that say they didn't even know or had no contact with E & D, which either is a lie, or just the mere sight of some people made E & D want to kill them. Pretty messed up if you think about killing someone just for how they look.

This is Eric Harris we're talking about here..a perfectly logical and rational-thinking, even-tempered young gentleman with no insecurities that he felt the need to project onto others, society and ultimately humanity as a whole.
no insecurities?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:16 pm

I agree here

I'm starting to realise more and more that Eric and Dylan were pretty damn dramatic..it just makes it even more difficult for me to buy that they were bullied anywhere near to the extent of what people claim, considering they made such a massive deal about relatively minor things and were a lot more vague regarding their experiences of mistreatment at school (i.e. not writing about specific people or incidents much). I'm not saying they weren't mistreated by some peers or that they didn't engage in conflict with other students, but I'm just puzzled as to why Eric and Dylan rarely detailed specific instances.

Brooks Brown stops giving Eric rides to school and suddenly Eric wants to kill him and according to his ranting, Brooks is his arch enemy. It does make you think when you realise that a guy who stopped giving Eric rides to school was apparently the most of his worries at that point. Dylan's parents confiscate his car for a period of time and he threatens to an acquaintance in the smoker's pit that his parents "will get theirs". Eric and Dylan get arrested and go through the diversion program, yet they both acted like they were convicted felons and were criminals for life. Brandi Tinklenberg declines Eric's invitation to the prom and he never acknowledges her existence again. Dylan complains in the basement tapes about being treated as the "runt of his litter" by an extended family that Sue said the immediate family have very little do with, anyway. Definitely a pattern of emotional immaturity. I know they were teenagers, but they obviously both had a lot issues with dealing with authority and managing their emotions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:18 pm

no insecurities?

That whole statement I made was dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 pm

One documentated incident is that it was Rocky and his friends who threw M&M's at E &D in the cafeteria and taunted them saying"Why don't you two fags kiss?You two are such sweethearts."

Here is something that talks about this incident:

This is an old story that's been around since the start but this is all I can find on it now.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Does anybody else remember Brooks saying that Rocky used to beat him up?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:45 pm

One documentated incident is that it was Rocky and his friends who threw M&M's at E &D in the cafeteria and taunted them saying"Why don't you two fags kiss?You two are such sweethearts."

Where was this documented?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Were any of the kids who threw ketchup tampons at Eric and Dylan, ( or maybe it was just Dylan) ever named?
I believe Sue Klebold said Dylan said that was the worst day of his life or something. So that day had to trigger alot of anger.
Not sure if they ever named anyone of the aholes who was throwing them specifically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Where was this documented?

It was in a couple of newspaper articles back in the day.
I can verify that the incident first came out about a month after shooting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:29 pm

An article stating what many of us already know:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Just re-reading basement tape transcript to look for more names as I was curious about who else they mentioned on them. Noticed this:

Quote :
They talk about a couple of people, one of whom Eric says he wants to "shoot in the groin area". They talk about someone named Jesse Gordon and "the Goof Troop". They then go on a racist tirade, talking about how that "nigger stopped us that day" and how black people talk in "Ebonics". They bash on "spics". Then the subject turns to bowling and how each individual in the bowling class has a designated culture group to use as a target on the bowling pins to kill, and that this helps them bowl better

I wonder if Dylan thought about Jewish people when he was trying to get a strike Laughing

Fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Yeah, they also had bad things to say about white people too.I don't know how racist you can really be if it's people in general you don't like.
And not to defend them this time but it sounds like it wasn't only them alone in the class doing it.Maybe several people doing it?
But yes, ignorant behavior all around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Yes, I would say casual racism was a common occurrence amongst certain individuals at Columbine. You can see this in the "Eric in Columbine" video when Eric, Mike Vendegnia and Erik Veik are mocking Japanese people and Eric makes an offhand "fucking gook" comment. Quite a few reports in the 11k regarding Dylan and Eric making racist comments and how both boys made it obvious they were Nazi admirers. Not to mention their own writings.

Yes, they hated humanity in general, but they were both still racists. I've mentioned in another thread that Isaiah Shoels' fate was ultimately sealed because of the color of his skin. The fact that Dylan admired Nazis is just one of many examples of him being a stupid, self-loathing sack of shit.

Anyway, how can their so-called reasons for committing the massacre have any real credibility when Eric and Dylan have always contradicted themselves so much and grossly exaggerated situations and overreacted to minor things? Yeah, they may have got smartass comments about how they dressed every now and then etc, and their own friends may have even given them shit as you can see Mike doing to Eric in the "Eric in Columbine' video, but I think we all know the boys were more than capable of giving back what they got and sometimes more, as per the reports in the 11k regarding Eric and Dylan's own behaviour towards other students prior to the massacre. I'm sure they weren't the only kids in highschool who had to deal with that. Yes, that type behaviour is mean-spirited and it's a problem, especially for those who are more sensitive, but I think Eric and Dylan's issues ran deeper than comments they received from other students, said in jest or not.

To quote the article I posted:

Quote :
To focus on what Eric said in the midst of the attack (regarding revenge for all the shit he got) is to ignore so much else of what we know about him. It ignores the fact that when Eric had a falling out with a friend, he vandalized the boy’s car and home, posted a homicidal threat on his website, and wrote about wanting to go to the boy’s home and spit on him and his family, urinate on them, and torture them before blowing up the house. Clearly, Eric was not an average young man.

Last edited by bubbles on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:49 am

Yes, I would say casual racism was a common occurrence amongst certain individuals at Columbine. You can see this in the "Eric in Columbine" video when Eric, Mike Vendegnia and Erik Veik are mocking Japanese people and Eric makes an offhand "fucking gook" comment. Quite a few reports in the 11k regarding Dylan and Eric making racist comments and how both boys made it obvious they were Nazi admirers. Not to mention their own writings.

Yes, they hated humanity in general, but they were both still racists. I've mentioned in another thread that Isaiah Shoels' fate was ultimately sealed because of the color of his skin. The fact that Dylan admired Nazis is just one of many examples of him being a stupid, self-loathing sack of shit.

Anyway, how can their so-called reasons for committing the massacre have any real credibility when Eric and Dylan have always contradicted themselves so much and grossly exaggerated situations and overrated to minor things? Yeah, they may have got smartass comments about how they dressed every now and then etc, and their own friends may have even given them shit as you can see Mike doing to Eric in the "Eric in Columbine' video, but I think we all know the boys were more than capable of giving back what they got and sometimes more, as per the reports in the 11k regarding Eric and Dylan's own behaviour towards other students prior to the massacre. I'm sure they weren't the only kids in highschool who had to deal with that. Yes, that type behaviour is mean-spirited and it's a problem, especially for those who are more sensitive, but I think Eric and Dylan's issues ran deeper than comments they received from other students, said in jest or not.

To quote the article I posted:

Quote :
To focus on what Eric said in the midst of the attack (regarding revenge for all the shit he got) is to ignore so much else of what we know about him. It ignores the fact that when Eric had a falling out with a friend, he vandalized the boy’s car and home, posted a homicidal threat on his website, and wrote about wanting to go to the boy’s home and spit on him and his family, urinate on them, and torture them before blowing up the house. Clearly, Eric was not an average young man.

I don't think I can agree that a person is truly racist when you have had something negative to say about almost every ethnicity.I think it was just humans in general they come to have a problem with as they also said themselves.You disagree which is fine but that's what I believe.
I don't see them as being serious Nazis either.I think they liked the power the Nazis had but I doubt they really bought into the deep seated racial theories that drive National Socialism.Whatever one else can say about the Hitler and the Nazi's, the majority of them were true believers in their "cause." Most Nazi's went to the grave as true believers.There aren't many I know of that changed their minds and that includes the ones that weren't criminally prosecuted. Just my belief.I know you'll likely disagree.

The article you quoted is from Peter Langman and I utterly disagree with his whole premise(he is one of the proponents of the "psychopath and the depressive diagnosis" so I don't agree with most of it and get little from it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:22 am

All I know if that Isaiah was singled out in the library because he was black. Perhaps if he wasn't black, he may have stood a chance of surviving like some of the other students did. If targeting someone because of the color of their skin isn't racist, then I don't know what is. Yes, I know they taunted and killed other people, but it's undeniable the color of Isaiah's skin is what attracted Dylan and Eric to him. Dylan also made it vehemently clear that he wanted to "make sure that nigger was dead". If you don't think Isaiah was singled out for racially-motivated reasons in his case, then I'm sorry, but you're delusional.

I also don't agree with the "psychopath and depressive" theory, but Peter Langman has raised perfectly valid and factual points in the article I posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:44 am

The boys were not racists.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider   Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:23 am

I don't think I can agree that a person is truly racist when you have had something negative to say about almost every ethnicity.I think it was just humans in general they come to have a problem with as they also said themselves.You disagree which is fine but that's what I believe.
I don't see them as being serious Nazis either.I think they liked the power the Nazis had but I doubt they really bought into the deep seated racial theories that drive National Socialism.Whatever one else can say about the Hitler and the Nazi's, the majority of them were true believers in their "cause." Most Nazi's went to the grave as true believers.There aren't many I know of that changed their minds and that includes the ones that weren't criminally prosecuted. Just my belief.I know you'll likely disagree.

The article you quoted is from Peter Langman and I utterly disagree with his whole premise(he is one of the proponents of the "psychopath and the depressive diagnosis" so I don't agree with most of it and get little from it.
I agree with this.

and The boys were not racists...It's one thing to just be verbally ignorant and to be spouting tongue-in-cheek remarks with ignorant terms but they weren't racists. It's that, or I'm completely wrong and they were good actors to people of color and ethnicity who were around them who had only good things to say about them. What sealed Isaiah's fate is the same as those who were at the library; he just happened to be there and he wasn't significantly chosen for his color. As horrible as it is to say, I agree he might've stood out because he was black and YES, Dylan did make derogatory remarks at/about him but he wasn't killed due to being black. He wasn't murdered for his race, he sure stood out, but he was chosen at random just as the rest were. They didn't have a murder manifesto or mission to solely be killing non-whites. They just weren't, they were posturing and saying shocking things.

Last edited by liquorvamp on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Columbine jock who hated Rocky Hoffschneider
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: