Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website

Go down 
+4
Falco
eli27
boringguy
Sabratha
8 posters
AuthorMessage

For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Empty
PostSubject: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:34 am

Oh Rhodesia.
Now we are seeing white supremacy stuff even as far as the website name is concerned.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 81960
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Here are the photos that was on his website
I remember reading that he told someone he planned on doing something like this and taking his own life afterwards. I think this was meant to be his memorial page.

I can see how some of the questions he asks would make sense to someone ignorant in culture and biology. He should have spent more time educating himself and less time on racist websites. That's the problem with a lot of people though. They only want to see something if it fits what they already believe.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 pm

lol.. You want to see mad, you should see what they have on the kkk website. They had a video up claiming that white kids were been bullied by black kids because of their race and gay kids are picking on straight kids for been straight. Not even joking.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 82857
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:40 pm

He baffles me, racism is such a ridiculous concept. Looks are just looks, character and race are completely unrelated.

Last edited by eli27 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 85932
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 pm

I went to the site and clicked on photos, automatically downloads 110mb of those very strange photos.

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 83919
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Did he take those pictures himself or is someone else taking the picture? I can't tell

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:22 am

This guy is obviously weird and not to be taken seriously. Racism? Nah, more like a confused loner with psychological problems looking for a strong identity. See those pictures! Who in their right mind poses with guns and racist paraphernalia inbetween flower pots? It also looks as if he specifically arranged them in a certain way...

It seems as if he has a thing for ''pots'' in general. Maybe he grabbed one of them, topped it over and put it on his head. Look at that hideous bowl cut! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:55 am

boringguy wrote:
That's the problem with a lot of people though. They only want to see something if it fits what they already believe.

Words of wisdom if I ever seen any.

Not just regarding racism.

eli27 wrote:
He baffles me, I can't get my head around how people can be racist. It's just so ridiculous, at the end of the day looks are just looks, how people are is completely unrelated to race -_-

I do not approve of racism, but if you ask me it works like nationalism. People strive to get priviliges for themselves at the cost of others. Racism is an outlet, it allows you to band with other people of a similar background to keep the other group away from stuff you want - nice jobs, nice neighbourhood, education, welfare, voting rights etc. Its about group-centered self-interest.

I'm really against all that. I am and was always the anti-group-think person, always looking out for no.1 and nothing else in particular. I wouldn't give a rat's ass about other white people unless it helps me as an individual. I have one manager in my corporation who is a black african and frankly he's the most reasonable and sensible manager around. I'd choose him over the other white ones anyday.

Anthropology is fun to talk about, but race as a political issue makes no real sense. Its like having eye color or hair color being a political issue.

Last edited by Sabratha on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 82857
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Sabratha wrote:

eli27 wrote:
He baffles me, I can't get my head around how people can be racist. It's just so ridiculous, at the end of the day looks are just looks, how people are is completely unrelated to race -_-

I do not approve of racism, but if you ask me it wors like nationalism. People strive to get priviliges for themselves at the cost of others. Racism is an outlet, it allows you to band with other people of a similar background to keep the other group away from stuff you want - nice jobs, nice neighbourhood, education, welfare, voting rights etc. Its about group-centered self-interest.

I'm really against all that. I am and was always the anti-group-think person, always looking out for no.1 and nothing else in particular. I wouldn't give a rat's ass about other white people unless it helps me as an individual. I have one manager in my corporation who is a black african and frankly he's the most reasonable and sensible manager around. I'd choose him over the other white ones anyday.

Anthropology is fun to talk about, but race as a political issue makes no real sense. Its like having eye color or hair color being a political issue.

Exactly how I feel. Everyone is selfish to some degree, but race is a poor reason to seperate others to get what you want, it's completely irrelevant to the matter.

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 am

The truth about white supremacist
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 am

snacks wrote:
The truth about white supremacist

Thought it would be bs, but its not. Guy actually has a similar opinion to me. Its about status and cash.

Back to top Go down
Grandma

Contribution Points : 100647
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 am

He needs to work on his posing Laughing

The rest of his website is the typical bullshit from someone who makes everything and everyone responsible for his personal misery. He should packed his power in something constructive.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:01 pm

snacks wrote:
They had a video up claiming that white kids were been bullied by black kids because of their race and gay kids are picking on straight kids for been straight. Not even joking.
I sometimes hear about blacks bullying whites and it sometimes is because of race but I've never heard of gays picking on straight people because of sexuality.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72209
Forum Reputation : 328

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 2:46 pm

MegaloX wrote:
This guy is obviously weird and not to be taken seriously. Racism? Nah, more like a confused loner with psychological problems looking for a strong identity. See those pictures! Who in their right mind poses with guns and racist paraphernalia inbetween flower pots? It also looks as if he specifically arranged them in a certain way...
If I remember correctly, Roof's defense attorney's argued or were going to argue that Roof was an autistic who was tricked by online racist propaganda that he couldn't realize was false. The more I read about him, the more that makes sense....

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website   For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For anyone interested in Dylan Roof, I found his website
Page 1 of 1