Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The day it happened: How it looked on TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sscc
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The day it happened: How it looked on TV   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If anyone has the clip of Patrick Ireland, I'd love to see it. The pictures just don't capture the absolute horror of a bloody, half-conscious kid literally flopping out of a second story window.

It's about 2 minutes into LPorter's video here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: The day it happened: How it looked on TV   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:10 pm

I know there were cameras everywhere that day, I'm just wondering if there's any footage capturing the parents of the 13 before there lives imploded. I don't have kids, I can't even imagine what that waiting game was like.
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The day it happened: How it looked on TV   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 pm

I know there were cameras everywhere that day, I'm just wondering if there's  any footage capturing the parents of the 13 before there lives imploded. I don't have kids, I can't even imagine what that waiting game was like.

There definitely was not. They were in a private room.
Back to top Go down
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The day it happened: How it looked on TV   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:22 am

Here's some more footage ... these reports aired between 1 and 2 p.m. Mountain (3 and 4 p.m. Eastern):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Among other things, we hear "Brian" and "Janine" and see Patti Nielson talking about what they heard and saw.

That's a different Nielson, and it seems that she worked in the Cafeteria. It's not Patti.
Back to top Go down

The day it happened: How it looked on TV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2