Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 'Its like they did it for Daniel'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eli27

avatar

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Location : England

PostSubject: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:33 am

Just watched this documentary on Columbine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (called Killing Spree - Columbine)

and the ending was so moving for me that I thought I would share it on here (though many of you probably have already seen it).

The documentary itself was good on facts, but some of the opinions, especially near the end, I disagreed with.

But at the very ending (44:00) Tom Mauser talks about Daniel, and I actually welled up.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.


Last edited by eli27 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paradisedreams

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 am

Sad Always makes me sob. Also, when his voice cracks at the end of "There was no last school bus.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:28 pm

paradisedreams wrote:
Sad Always makes me sob. Also, when his voice cracks at the end of "There was no last school bus.."

Yeah my eyes were wattering majorly.

I kinda hate them for killing Daniel, since their plan to wipe out everyone failed, they should have made their deaths count. Daniel was a good kid who never did anything to hurt them. As his dad said, they became the bullies.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gustopoet2

avatar

Posts : 562
Join date : 2015-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:17 am

Daniel was also the only one we know of to try to fight back. He tried to ram Eric w/ a chair.


_________________
USE THE POWER
TASTE THE BLISS
HARVEST SALVATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 814
Join date : 2015-05-16
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:36 am

Gustopoet2 wrote:
Daniel was also the only one we know of to try to fight back. He tried to ram Eric w/ a chair.


Yep, I'm sure they would have let him live had he not pushed it.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.


Last edited by eli27 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshiftstalker

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:27 am

maybe better as never heard of "dicho y echo";
por buscando madrid, italy or coloradeo - littleton? rodeo? shot gun; gun shot?

nervous break down - catsmaybe speculating about next level(s), futuristic obamas, lewinskys, heinziis or americanos from spectateuse, - eur? peur? que hora es?
dunnooo

aaahh! lars, karl-heinz, stef, mottenkiste, dorena, jenny, leony, leonie, lichi? all (s)he wanted? by hating dinah's diner, luca's yuan, tha north face filled up with nutlla, nuts, milk shakes or a. o. hostels like GENERATOR?

what kind of therapy do you appreciate?
yo welcome either lie like soundz of silence - do not snooze, sneeze FREEZE(!) ...?

however, cho?

further more - breivik?

and mia's rost ock?

do not believe a word - zorri wodi.

VoDKa? zack heckler? kibbz? dodo_s probs?
maybe felix, felicitas or avery - 1749 like meaning "am besten chillt er bis zum filt - - _ ( ) : ;

aaahh! shoot. -neck -neck -neck -neck
zero.

been there - done that (iroically dramatizing - drama? hm - kay...) plus sarcasm off

(cynism inteded, miss copypaste / mr k and - );

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paradisedreams

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 23
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 am

Nightshiftstalker wrote:
maybe better as never heard of "dicho y echo";
por buscando madrid, italy or coloradeo - littleton? rodeo? shot gun; gun shot?

nervous break down - catsmaybe speculating about next level(s), futuristic obamas, lewinskys, heinziis or americanos from spectateuse, - eur? peur? que hora es?
dunnooo

aaahh! lars, karl-heinz, stef, mottenkiste, dorena, jenny, leony, leonie, lichi? all (s)he wanted? by hating dinah's diner, luca's yuan, tha north face filled up with nutlla, nuts, milk shakes or a. o. hostels like GENERATOR?

what kind of therapy do you appreciate?
yo welcome either lie like soundz of silence - do not snooze, sneeze FREEZE(!) ...?

however, cho?

further more - breivik?
and mia's rost ock?

do not believe a word - zorri wodi.

VoDKa? zack heckler? kibbz? dodo_s probs?
maybe felix, felicitas or avery - 1749 like meaning "am besten chillt er bis zum filt - - _ ( ) : ;

aaahh! shoot. -neck -neck -neck -neck
zero.

been there - done that (iroically dramatizing - drama? hm - kay...) plus sarcasm off

(cynism inteded, miss copypaste / mr k and - );
I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with anything posted in this topic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshiftstalker

avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2015-04-07
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 pm

nothing @ all.

------

someone could anyhow be "lost in translattion".
do you know birthe wolter wolt(h)er; or olter - "spoken altaah"?
meaning aches and pains = 15 percent
read and biatches, uhm - women (sorry, i'm from germany, white, i do like children, but only watchinh movies - uh,uh,uh,uh,uh - oh no!!;) or any quotations may be being misunderstood could have led to pink-ink for barb (robert s.) versus robert steinhaeuser and - DAMN
it's you - stan.
i can speak english - maybe i'm even able to translate "pan_cakes" or "pan cake"?

so - if you always deny by sayin yo welcome-ask _ a question - what is a border?
what does borderline mean?
or maybe f31 to f33?
who - where is PROOF?
and jann-mario a- uhm jan-vincent, mathis, niels katins or francis bacon?
nuh - uh.
;
shorting means (in my world zero): basement is psychotic
david talking to dylan
news for roof top?
dylan and black jack?
val on the top?;
tip top?
love sick?
aaahh! victimizing is like "NOT MY PRECIOUS ()";
blood?
OKAY - okay;
patience?
no homo?
no marco?
or yellogold 4 maxx?
mirror is mathew - so my name is
HI!;

(hey? ghost speaker? you're still on? where is kaniff? ken? eminem? slim shady? heiko? no-heiku or haiko?
WHAT!?
michiru versus chibi-chibi? huh!!?)

bande desinée
is like desiréee
or renee
or rené
so -
sorry - did not understand the question -
could you please SHUT IT for 5"?:;)

pascal, giuliano, kennedy, patience, kc, ved, jay, amber, RAM

aaahh - way 2 ninties? 90s? synchro(nisation)?);

FREEZE - flur? strictly verboten r havin' been beaten up 'cos of "your smile" 4 k. metzel?

------

i don't know, tobias, hunter, miss featherston - nor do i know micah - so please don't take it personally, hmkay?

liebe greetz
gay
no homo!

alright, okay

greetz
nightshiftstalker

by the way - what is adhd? why ritalin? why alcohol? what is a wrist watch? and - where is your toilet? have not known "yo momma" - why ask brooks or brooke?

_________________
"Die Wand bleibt Beton, betrachtet bei Vollgas - sechs Kugeln haben im Kolt Platz."

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2775
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:04 pm

wept like a baby.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotYourRobot



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:29 am

I don't think Daniel tried to fight back, I heard the first shot made his body jerk, pushing the chair and E&D were pretending to be badasses so they shot him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2775
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:49 am

NotYourRobot wrote:
I don't think Daniel tried to fight back, I heard the first shot made his body jerk, pushing the chair and E&D were pretending to be badasses so they shot him again.
You know, I can picture that scenario happening, it's a pretty realistic one and it would have happened in a matter of seconds, however were there accounts from people in library who saw what actually happened and stand by that Daniel indeed fought back? I mean that should be how the story got passed around in the first place. Unless it's a myth like the She said yes thing

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archvile

avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-08-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:38 am

any interview when Tom talks about his son and I start to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
explicit
Permanently Banned


Posts : 62
Join date : 2016-05-17
Age : 15
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:53 am

Nightshiftstalker wrote:
nothing @ all.

------

someone could anyhow be "lost in translattion".
do you know birthe wolter wolt(h)er; or olter - "spoken altaah"?
meaning aches and pains = 15 percent
read and biatches, uhm - women (sorry, i'm from germany, white, i do like children, but only watchinh movies - uh,uh,uh,uh,uh - oh no!!;) or any quotations may be being misunderstood could have led to pink-ink for barb (robert s.) versus robert steinhaeuser and - DAMN
it's you - stan.
i can speak english - maybe i'm even able to translate "pan_cakes" or "pan cake"?

so - if you always deny by sayin yo welcome-ask _ a question - what is a border?
what does borderline mean?
or maybe f31 to f33?
who - where is PROOF?
and jann-mario a- uhm jan-vincent, mathis, niels katins or francis bacon?
nuh - uh.
;
shorting means (in my world zero): basement is psychotic
david talking to dylan
news for roof top?
dylan and black jack?
val on the top?;
tip top?
love sick?
aaahh! victimizing is like "NOT MY PRECIOUS ()";
blood?
OKAY - okay;
patience?
no homo?
no marco?
or yellogold 4 maxx?
mirror is mathew - so my name is
HI!;

(hey? ghost speaker? you're still on? where is kaniff? ken? eminem? slim shady? heiko? no-heiku or haiko?
WHAT!?
michiru versus chibi-chibi? huh!!?)

bande desinée
is like desiréee
or renee
or rené
so -
sorry - did not understand the question -
could you please SHUT IT for 5"?:;)

pascal, giuliano, kennedy, patience, kc, ved, jay, amber, RAM

aaahh - way 2 ninties? 90s? synchro(nisation)?);

FREEZE - flur? strictly verboten r havin' been beaten up 'cos of "your smile" 4 k. metzel?

------

i don't know, tobias, hunter, miss featherston - nor do i know micah - so please don't take it personally, hmkay?

liebe greetz
gay
no homo!

alright, okay

greetz
nightshiftstalker

by the way - what is adhd? why ritalin? why alcohol? what is a wrist watch? and - where is your toilet? have not known "yo momma" - why ask brooks or brooke?

Not to be rude, but...what are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilypadlane

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2016-06-14
Age : 38
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:55 am

Nightshiftstalker wrote:
nothing @ all.

------

what does borderline mean?

by the way - what is adhd? why ritalin? why alcohol? what is a wrist watch? and - where is your toilet? have not known "yo momma" - why ask brooks or brooke?

Borderline = on the edge or between two extremes
Adhd = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Ritalin is the prescription of choice for treating the symptoms of ADHD
Alcohol because turning 21 and being able to buy it legally is almost like a rite of passage here.....and a weekend pastime for some of those who aren't yet old enough to buy it  Razz
A wrist watch is a small clock worn on a band around the wrist.
Toilet is in the bathroom.
Yo Momma jokes were popular in the 90's and most of them are as awful today as they were then although some are quite funny.
As for why ask Brooks, I'm guessing because Brooks knew them personally and is one of the few who is willing to speak out.

Assuming those questions were legitimate. If not, please disregard with my apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 354
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Ugh, it was taken off youtube. Anyone have another link ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 2775
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

PostSubject: Re: 'Its like they did it for Daniel'   Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You could watch it on here: killingspree

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
'Its like they did it for Daniel'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anabel Daniel Tru
» Tristan Daniel Michaels (WIP)
» 1491 Daniel Gordon, 2/24th
» Captain Daniel M Riddel.
» Daniel of Cyndago

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: