Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Sparing Evan Todd

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75865

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My hearing isn’t the best, So I don’t hear it on the tape .but I remember in a transcript when Val was yelling they had written  that Dylan was yelling shut up , shut the fuck up. I was wondering if that was because it was getting to him that he was hurting real people and he couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore?

I think it was likely a mix of annoyance that she was screaming, and reality creeping back in at what he was doing.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75922

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:03 pm

My hearing isn’t the best, So I don’t hear it on the tape .but I remember in a transcript when Val was yelling they had written  that Dylan was yelling shut up , shut the fuck up. I was wondering if that was because it was getting to him that he was hurting real people and he couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore?

I think it was likely a mix of annoyance that she was screaming, and reality creeping back in at what he was doing.

Probably. Does he yell that though? I might not be hearing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75865

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 pm

I definitely hear him saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" but what is said after that isn't as clear.

''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

- Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 75922

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:18 pm

I definitely hear him saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" but what is said after that isn't as clear.

Thanks. So I’m not going insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Sparing Evan Todd
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3