Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Sparing Evan Todd

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
My hearing isn’t the best, So I don’t hear it on the tape .but I remember in a transcript when Val was yelling they had written  that Dylan was yelling shut up , shut the fuck up. I was wondering if that was because it was getting to him that he was hurting real people and he couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore?

I think it was likely a mix of annoyance that she was screaming, and reality creeping back in at what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 100299
Forum Reputation : 294

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My hearing isn’t the best, So I don’t hear it on the tape .but I remember in a transcript when Val was yelling they had written  that Dylan was yelling shut up , shut the fuck up. I was wondering if that was because it was getting to him that he was hurting real people and he couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore?

I think it was likely a mix of annoyance that she was screaming, and reality creeping back in at what he was doing.

Probably. Does he yell that though? I might not be hearing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 pm

@Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
@Screamingophelia wrote:

I definitely hear him saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" but what is said after that isn't as clear.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 100299
Forum Reputation : 294

PostSubject: Re: Sparing Evan Todd   Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:18 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I definitely hear him saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" but what is said after that isn't as clear.

Thanks. So I’m not going insane
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sparing Evan Todd
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3