Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rewrite The Script

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

Contribution Points : 83661
Forum Reputation : 0

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 5:01 am

Just watched Craig Scott's 'on the road' vlog from this past March for his new program. Here's a quote that made me want to share it with you guys.

"I can understand how people the outside think I live(d) my life concerning Columbine, or even my dead sibling. It's not about that at all. It doesn't feel like i'm living in the past anymore."

I thought that part was really powerful. I think it was obvious that he left Rachel's Challenge in order to try and officially 'move on' from that aspect in his life, while still trying to make the same change and still honoring Rachel. Also, him not having any part of the Rachel biopic production gives that statement some more truth.

if anyone is interested in watching it. Here's the link. Smile

Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Contribution Points : 82137

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

sorry, but - could you please sent the given link above once more, paradisedreams?
that would be great - yo.
(I cannot ope it with firefox; IE for Wind 8.1 - and Win 10 e. g - might be more stable; however - by feeling like havin' taken part in socializinÄ with npp community, open sourcr osx ++ ones as and alike ones, opera and idk - please resend it, okay?
thanks in advance - yo.)

Nevermind

greetz
Nightshiftstalker

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Nightshiftstalker wrote:
sorry, but - could you please sent the given link above once more, paradisedreams?
that would be great - yo.
(I cannot ope it with firefox; IE for Wind 8.1 - and Win 10 e. g - might be more stable; however - by feeling like havin' taken part in socializinÄ with npp community, open sourcr osx ++ ones as and alike ones, opera and idk - please resend it, okay?
thanks in advance - yo.)

Nevermind

greetz
Nightshiftstalker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Contribution Points : 82137

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Thank you, Jenn (and others posting in / watching this topic) - yo.
Will attempt to watch and save the link - yo.

greetz
Nightshiftstalker (feat Stanley Harris Cooper)

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101124
Forum Reputation : 10

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:30 am

Good for him, I'm glad he has finally been able to "Move on". I'm sure he will find peace in letting it go.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 am

I think for a long time Craig's life was largely about Rachel and Columbine.
He was so affected by what he went through and her loss ,plus that he relived it all constantly for Rachel's Challenge no doubt helped keep him there.
But Craig is his own person with his own life and even he said back in '99 that "I know I'll have to move on someday because I'll go crazy if I don't."
As paradisedreams said I think he is still striving to honor his sister while moving ahead with his own life.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
paradisedreams

paradisedreams

Contribution Points : 83661

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:13 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I think for a long time Craig's life was largely about Rachel and Columbine.
He was so affected by what he went through and her loss ,plus that he relived it all constantly for Rachel's Challenge no doubt helped keep him there.
But Craig is his own person with his own life and even he said back in '99 that "I know I'll have to move on someday because I'll go crazy if I don't."
As paradisedreams said I think he is still striving to honor his sister while moving ahead with his own life.

A few nights ago, I was watching the interviews he did during the aftermath of the Aurora shootings and Sandy Hook. Even though it was only 3 years ago, I still saw a part of that sad and beyond scarred teenaged Craig in his eyes, & facial expressions, when talked about it. He of course was still with Rachel's Challenge then.

Now, with this new program it really looks like he's finally been able to move on in a sense. There's obvious passion and hope in his voice when he talks about it. I know this sounds corny as hell. But i'm just happy to finally see some positivity come out of this Columbine researching obsession? Idk. thread sneaker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rewrite The Script Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rewrite The Script   Rewrite The Script Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rewrite The Script
Page 1 of 1