Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Columbine trivia tidbits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
starrwilliams

avatar

Posts : 98
Contribution Points : 14699
Join date : 2017-02-22
Age : 60
Location : nashville, tn

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat May 20, 2017 12:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
deeagle wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Three out of every four books in the library were soaked so thoroughly by the sprinklers that they could not be salvaged.

EDIT:

Quote :
Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting.

LOL.

Forgive my ignorance.  What does flood control mean?
How long you have to wait in between posts. The flood control is actually 25 seconds now, not 10. Basically it stops members from "flooding" the forum with a bunch of back to back posts and cuts back on spam and trolling.

Thank you for telling me. You learn something new every day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

avatar

Posts : 388
Contribution Points : 17428
Join date : 2016-12-03
Age : 96
Location : germany

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is how Eric and Dylan looked in the Doom game.
The player that is setting up the configurations for the game and launching it via his internet connection would have been first player in the game, and their color would have been default (Green), so this would have been Dylan who set up their lan games, which could have meant he had a faster computer. Eric would have been the second player that entered the game (Indigo), but there is a mistake with the Doom's palette so indigo color would actually be grey. If there had been a third of fourth player then they would have been Red and Brown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The marine carries a carbine rifle at all times, even though you cannot fire it, but the two main enemies in the game carry both of Eric's guns. The Former Human Private carries the carbine and the Former Human Sergeant carried a shotgun. I don't know if that inspired him to get those two though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The title & ending screen of the first Doom game shows the player holding a sawed off shotgun, this could be what Eric was referring to when he said it was "straight out of Doom".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is how Eric and Dylan looked in the Doom game.
The player that is setting up the configurations for the game and launching it via his internet connection would have been first player in the game, and their color would have been default (Green), so this would have been Dylan who set up their lan games, which could have meant he had a faster computer. Eric would have been the second player that entered the game (Indigo), but there is a mistake with the Doom's palette so indigo color would actually be grey. If there had been a third of fourth player then they would have been Red and Brown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The marine carries a carbine rifle at all times, even though you cannot fire it, but the two main enemies in the game carry both of Eric's guns. The Former Human Private carries the carbine and the Former Human Sergeant carried a shotgun. I don't know if that inspired him to get those two though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The title & ending screen of the first Doom game shows the player holding a sawed off shotgun, this could be what Eric was referring to when he said it was "straight out of Doom".

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:12 pm

From a New York Post article published 4/24/99.
All library victims were pronounced dead at 4:45pm. Also some info on Dave Sanders.

Quote :
SWAT team members – who didn’t know if the gunmen were still in the building – didn’t move Sanders, a father of four and grandfather of 10.

They left it to paramedics to move the injured. When Sanders was taken from the school by 4 p.m., he had a weak pulse.

By the time Colwell, wearing a bulletproof vest, walked into the school, his job was to pronounce people dead.

He declared Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris dead. It was obvious they were the killers – both wore ammunition belts around their waists.

“They were right next to each other in the back of the library,” Colwell said. “If you took off their ammunition belts, they would have looked like any other students.”

It was also Colwell’s job to provide an official time of death. And he did – declaring all 12 victims dead at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday – even though he knew they had died hours earlier from their wounds.

And, Colwell believes, it was his job to leave a mortally wounded man bleeding to death.

He went home Tuesday night, drank a 12-ounce bottle of Heineken and slept fitfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:30 pm

I read up until at least several years ago they still showed the RNN burning logo on the TV. Which is the one Dylan did.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Juicy Jazzy



Posts : 476
Contribution Points : 46608
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 am

In the book Bullet Riddled, an autobiography on a SWAT member who was based in Denver, he gave a few details on the circumstances of Dave Sanders. When SWAT finally got authority to send a medic up to help Sanders, they sent up a young man who was a EMT. Supposedly he didn't have any sort of paramedic kit with him. After looking at Sanders, without checking his vitals, he pronounced him dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the book Bullet Riddled, an autobiography on a SWAT member who was based in Denver, he gave a few details on the circumstances of Dave Sanders. When SWAT finally got authority to send a medic up to help Sanders, they sent up a young man who was a EMT. Supposedly he didn't have any sort of paramedic kit with him. After looking at Sanders, without checking his vitals, he pronounced him dead.

This has ALWAYS boggled my mind! scratch How the hell did the EMT go inside WITHOUT his gear, without so much as a f*cking bandaid!? Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the book Bullet Riddled, an autobiography on a SWAT member who was based in Denver, he gave a few details on the circumstances of Dave Sanders. When SWAT finally got authority to send a medic up to help Sanders, they sent up a young man who was a EMT. Supposedly he didn't have any sort of paramedic kit with him. After looking at Sanders, without checking his vitals, he pronounced him dead.

This has ALWAYS boggled my mind! scratch How the hell did the EMT go inside WITHOUT his gear, without so much as a f*cking bandaid!? Evil or Very Mad

It's like first day training stuff/common sense... urgh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the book Bullet Riddled, an autobiography on a SWAT member who was based in Denver, he gave a few details on the circumstances of Dave Sanders. When SWAT finally got authority to send a medic up to help Sanders, they sent up a young man who was a EMT. Supposedly he didn't have any sort of paramedic kit with him. After looking at Sanders, without checking his vitals, he pronounced him dead.

This has ALWAYS boggled my mind! scratch How the hell did the EMT go inside WITHOUT his gear, without so much as a f*cking bandaid!? Evil or Very Mad

It's like first day training stuff/common sense... urgh.

Agreed. My little brother is a EMT and volunteer Firefighter, he goes NO WHERE with out some sort of emergency kit.

The fact this guy would walk into a school KNOWING there were injured inside and didn't bring any medical gear is just ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:29 am

It really is crazy how many different stories there are surrounded Dave Sanders, his injuries, and his death. I think every time I read something about him I get more confused and more angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:31 am

I hope his family takes some comfort in the fact that he was really a hero, he saved many lives.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It really is crazy how many different stories there are surrounded Dave Sanders, his injuries, and his death. I think every time I read something about him I get more confused and more angry.


Agreed. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope his family takes some comfort in the fact that he was really a hero, he saved many lives.


Some one please refresh my memory, but the Sanders's family did win some type of settlement right? scratch

I know I remember the majority of the cases were dismissed when the victims families sued other then the Sander's family.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 am

I know JeffCo has maintained that even with immediate medical attention, he would not have lived. I don't have a background in medicine but I STRONGLY believe that is b.s.

Not sure about the lawsuit though

Edit: here's an article from 2001 about the lawsuits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Steven Robert Curnow and Kyle Albert Velasquez are buried next to each other at Fort Logan National Cemetary in Denver, CO.
Rachel Joy Scott and Corey Tyler DePooter are buried next to each other at Olinger Chapel Hill Cemetary in Centennial, CO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Steven Robert Curnow and Kyle Albert Velasquez are buried next to each other at Fort Logan National Cemetary in Denver, CO.
Rachel Joy Scott and Corey Tyler DePooter are buried next to each other at Olinger Chapel Hill Cemetary in Centennial, CO.


I find that very sad. They died together and were then laid to rest together. Sad

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
23september



Posts : 209
Contribution Points : 13620
Join date : 2017-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Some facts about the chalcedony onyx:

"While Onyx was revered in many cultures, it was feared in others, considered to be “a bad luck stone” that caused black bile to circulate, especially within the mind. It was believed to invoke sadness and despondency, abrupt changes in mood, and make one angry and difficult. It could separate lovers, sow family discord, and expose one to the assaults of demons, bringing dreadful visions by night, quarrels and lawsuits by day."

Considering Dylan had his onyx ring I just thought it was ironic. He wasn't wearing it during the shooting right? It was used by ancient warriors when they went into battle, for protection and strength. Don't know if it classifies as columbine trivia, but thought it was too small of a thing to have its own topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Some facts about the chalcedony onyx:

"While Onyx was revered in many cultures, it was feared in others, considered to be “a bad luck stone” that caused black bile to circulate, especially within the mind. It was believed to invoke sadness and despondency, abrupt changes in mood, and make one angry and difficult. It could separate lovers, sow family discord, and expose one to the assaults of demons, bringing dreadful visions by night, quarrels and lawsuits by day."

Considering Dylan had his onyx ring I just thought it was ironic. He wasn't wearing it during the shooting right? It was used by ancient warriors when they went into battle, for protection and strength. Don't know if it classifies as columbine trivia, but thought it was too small of a thing to have its own topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is true that Dylan did wear that ring a lot. But whether he had researched the onyx stones possible meaning is hard to say. He likely wore it because he thought it looked bad ass. Smile

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Dylan was wearing it under his glove.

He wore his ring for a few years before the shooting. Along with his necklace. I'm not sure of the significance. I do wonder who has it right now. I bet his mom does.

Think it was part of the image he wanted to cultivate. Someone said once they thought he wore it during the shooting because the ring was meant for his halycon girl. Whom he would meet when he died.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Didn't know about him wearing it under the glove, interesting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Didn't know about him wearing it under the glove, interesting!

I just had a thought, what was listed as being in a pile near him?

In the suicide photo he's wearing his glove but the ring is listed in the autopsy...

Yes the ring is listed as still being on his hand. Left hand, ring finger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Didn't know about him wearing it under the glove, interesting!

I just had a thought, what was listed as being in a pile near him?

In the suicide photo he's wearing his glove but the ring is listed in the autopsy...

Yes the ring is listed as still being on his hand. Left hand, ring finger.


I noticed that he would sometimes wear the ring on different fingers. I assume his weight loss caused him to switch fingers.

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Didn't know about him wearing it under the glove, interesting!

I just had a thought, what was listed as being in a pile near him?

In the suicide photo he's wearing his glove but the ring is listed in the autopsy...

Yes the ring is listed as still being on his hand. Left hand, ring finger.


I noticed that he would sometimes wear the ring on different fingers. I assume his weight loss caused him to switch fingers.

Mine as well. He was so gaunt at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 pm

Rammstein held concerts in Denver, CO at the Ogden Theater on December 8th, 1997 and May 1st, 1998. It is suggested that E&D attended both shows.

There is audio available from the shows on YouTube.

Here is Eric's day planner on 5/1/98

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rammstein held concerts in Denver, CO at the Ogden Theater on December 8th, 1997 and May 1st, 1998. It is suggested that E&D attended both shows.

There is audio available from the shows on YouTube.

Here is Eric's day planner on 5/1/98

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They went to a concert the night before their SATs or was Eric just super excited about it being Saturday.

I'm such a dork, I got a good night sleep before mine...

I like Eric's little "ha"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 5500
Contribution Points : 58424
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rammstein held concerts in Denver, CO at the Ogden Theater on December 8th, 1997 and May 1st, 1998. It is suggested that E&D attended both shows.

There is audio available from the shows on YouTube.

Here is Eric's day planner on 5/1/98

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


So it could be possible to find the audio and try to see if Dylan can be heard yelling? scratch Cause we all know Dylan can yell real good! Haha

_________________
Life asked Death, "Why do people love me, but hate you?"  Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth."

                                                                                                                                                                                      -Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rammstein held concerts in Denver, CO at the Ogden Theater on December 8th, 1997 and May 1st, 1998. It is suggested that E&D attended both shows.

There is audio available from the shows on YouTube.

Here is Eric's day planner on 5/1/98

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


So it could be possible to find the audio and try to see if Dylan can be heard yelling? scratch Cause we all know Dylan can yell real good! Haha

Forgive me, my first though was Dylan yelling "everybody up" because Rammsteins playing and we gotta get on our feet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Littlelo

avatar

Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 15443
Join date : 2017-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

At the time of his death, Eric Harris had $113.00 in his wallet.

The wallet & contents were returned to Wayne Harris on September 14th, 2000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 3883
Contribution Points : 57541
Join date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 am

That seems like a long time

Dylan's car was returned in October 1999 and I'm not sure about the ring etc

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Juicy Jazzy



Posts : 476
Contribution Points : 46608
Join date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Steven Robert Curnow and Kyle Albert Velasquez are buried next to each other at Fort Logan National Cemetary in Denver, CO.
Rachel Joy Scott and Corey Tyler DePooter are buried next to each other at Olinger Chapel Hill Cemetary in Centennial, CO.
Also, Dave Sanders' headstone is located just above Corey and Rachel however his body was buried at a separate location inside the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Columbine trivia tidbits
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trivia Night at the Royal Oak - Date Changed
» Fleur DeLille's History (WIP)
» So, I just read this on the trivia section of Nolan North's IMDb page...
» Haley Marie Asher~ Daughter of Trivia, Legacy of Vulcan
» Arthur Trivia.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: