Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine trivia tidbits

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58424

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That seems like a long time

Dylan's car was returned in October 1999 and I'm not sure about the ring etc

That does seem an awful long time. I mean there is ONLY so many times you can look over something before you have seen it inside out. Especially something as small as a wallet. scratch

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Contribution Points : 15443

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:19 am

Maybe this is wrong then...because it also has the Honda on it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 17428

PostSubject: Re: Columbine trivia tidbits   Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:51 am

in episode 4 of the show Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes there is a photo of Eric & Dylan at the 28 minute mark during a scene where the main character is talking about topics on the news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine trivia tidbits
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3