Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

If you could experience the memories of someone that day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: If you could experience the memories of someone that day   Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:44 pm

I can't answer this without it sounding like I'm turning everyone that day into characters. They are actual people who were frightened for their lives why would I wanna experience one of their memories? What if they wished it never happened to them?

Fatheroftwo
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: If you could experience the memories of someone that day   Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:26 pm

one of the bomb sweepers.. close to the situation to get first hand info, visual of the destruction, but far removed from the pain and suffering that the students dealt with at high levels for years moving forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: If you could experience the memories of someone that day   Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 am

One of the swat team members, from the first team that went in, just to feel the atmosphere of the school right after Eric's death.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kurayami

PostSubject: Re: If you could experience the memories of someone that day   Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:55 am

ldg1414 wrote:
Would you? And who would it be and why? Only the memories on the day of NBK are available to access.

Would I? No. Under no circumstances.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
21stcenturyreality

PostSubject: Re: If you could experience the memories of someone that day   Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:09 am

Someone watching news about the event on TV tbh. I haven't experienced that feeling of being glued to the TV ever since Boston Marathon/Sandy Hook, and I have a really romanticized view of that feeling for some reason.

If you could experience the memories of someone that day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2