Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls that Eric dated or tried to date

Go down 
+14
LPorter101
Freezingmoon
Draw_It_White
perpetual state
deathmedic
radaddio
Archvile
lol
PaintItBlack
WendlaBergman
em81
Sabratha
sororityalpha
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:52 pm

radaddio wrote:
That could be. What she wrote was very heartfelt. It seemed like she had pretty deep feelings for him, at least.

I still find it odd that he never made any relationships with the other TCM types at the school. In their senior year, they would have been kings of that clique, given their choice of music, clothing and activities.

As far as I know, the "kings" of the clique (if you want to clal them that) were all from teh class of 98'
E&D were something like "friendly outsiders" more than atcual TCM people. Same for Royn, Becca Heins etc. I think out of their closer freinds, only Morris comes close to being a real TCM person afaik.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82665
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:01 pm

I'd have to go back to the Kass book and double check.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89249
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm

perpetual state wrote:
Dylan dated Kristin Theibault didn't he? Cory Freisen said they dated and Alexandra Marsh thought he Kristin were dating. She was part of TCM, right? I'm sorry, I forgot.

They went on one date shortly before the shooting IIRC.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82665
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 12:03 am

Sabratha wrote:
radaddio wrote:
That could be. What she wrote was very heartfelt. It seemed like she had pretty deep feelings for him, at least.

I still find it odd that he never made any relationships with the other TCM types at the school. In their senior year, they would have been kings of that clique, given their choice of music, clothing and activities.

As far as I know, the "kings" of the clique (if you want to clal them that) were all from teh class of 98'
E&D were something like "friendly outsiders" more than atcual TCM people. Same for Royn, Becca Heins etc. I think out of their closer freinds, only Morris comes close to being a real TCM person afaik.

Yeah, I knew that the TCM was mostly gone by the time E&D were seniors. I was figuring that the same types of people would have been at the school still.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:10 am

I've done dumb dates before like Eric. I guess a lot of guys have when you're young and inexperienced meeting chicks.

You wanna show you're a 'manly' type guy so you stick a horror flick on then the chick will cuddle up to you all scared etc - I get where he might have been coming from with that type of movie choice.

I suspect it was just an unsuccessful date he had where he thought about it too much & it didn't pan out the way he envisioned.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:26 am

It kind of baffles me how Eric was planning to blow up his school and stuff, but yet he took a moment to nicely apologize to Susan DeWitt on the Basement tapes and even tell her she could have his Fly cd. I wonder if she ever got it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102022
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:21 am

At least we know one thing...he at least had the balls to go ask out a girl, even if he was extremely awkward, and persistent (in a bad way), unlike Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78656

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 10:00 pm

lol wrote:
At least we know one thing...he at least had the balls to go ask out a girl, even if he was extremely awkward, and persistent (in a bad way), unlike Elliot Rodger.

he did...even though he wrote on November 12, 1998:

Quote :
"...I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED"
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:29 pm

1891 wrote:

he did...even though he wrote on November 12, 1998:

Quote :
"...I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED"

Yes that's true and I know Eric used the shotgun to kill himself, because it would be instant and painless, and his rifle isn't a suicide weapon, but I think the Eric of Dave Cullen's novel who was in love with his face and had high amounts of self-esteem and would have probably wanted his face preserved even in death and would have shot himself in the heart. I mean it's clear why Eric used the shotgun already, but I'm sure that hatred toward himself also had a role into how extreme the damage to his head would be.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 147925
Forum Reputation : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:52 am

Who was this girl?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His computer talents also landed Harris a girlfriend. Through an on-line chat last summer, he met a local teenager and began dating her around July or August. He even took her to a Columbine dance during the fall semester, friends say.

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:43 am

radaddio wrote:

I know a few girls indicated an interest in Dylan. One of them was turned off when she witnessed him being mean to another student.

What? Care to elaborate a bit? I've never heard of that.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:39 am

LPorter101 wrote:
Who was this girl?

His computer talents also landed Harris a girlfriend. Through an on-line chat last summer, he met a local teenager and began dating her around July or August. He even took her to a Columbine dance during the fall semester, friends say.

I've wondered this since 1999 LPorter. Eric dated her for about 3 months which is probably his longest relationship ever. I think this is a different girl than Sasha.
All I know is that she was 17 at the time of the shootings and her identity was protected by law.Nothing else about her has ever leaked out.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 2:34 pm

perpetual state wrote:
Well if Susan was type of girl that sleeps with a guy on the first date(whether shes a virgin or not.) Maybe she wrote that letter because she felt sorry for him and she wish she could had helped.
Seems like a deep connection to me.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 3:01 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Who was this girl?

I've wondered this since 1999 LPorter. Eric dated her for about 3 months which is probably his longest relationship ever. I think this is a different girl than Sasha.
All I know is that she was 17 at the time of the shootings and her identity was protected by law.Nothing else about her has ever leaked out.

This is my first time reading this. Anyone knows more? This wasn't Jen LSU right?

Engel

Contribution Points : 35327
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 1:03 am

I bet Eric probably felt truly alone at that school and in Littleton that there was no girl who had the same lifestyle and views as him. All these dates and hangouts yet they all always seemed to go nowhere.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 34787
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 4:41 pm

Found this not sure on the accuracy:

Alyssa Sechler: A Columbine senior, Alyssa had German class with Eric and it is said that he had a big crush on her. Apparently, he would run up to her, give her a hug and tell her how beautiful she was. She said in her statement that Eric went with her and her mum to get their car windshield fixed some time in early 99 and she also said that she believed he wouldn’t have shot her had he seen her inside the school because he was always very nice to her. I have no clue as to what she is up to these days.

Tiffany Typher: A columbine senior, Tiffany is the girl sucking the ‘blue sucker’ in Eric in Columbine. Eric took Tiffany to his freshman homecoming (1995, pictures available online) after their homecoming date, Tiffany chose not to go out with Eric again. Always one for a bit of blood and gore, Eric staged a fake suicide in front of his house with Brooks Browns help. Tiffany was upset and didn’t speak to Eric after that until Junior year. She described him as ‘not her type’ and ‘weird’. Tiffany is married with two boys and still lives in Denver  

Megan Minger: A Columbine junior, Megan Minger had a Rammstein sticker on her car that Eric took notice of. He left a note on her windshield with his number, asking her to call him. She never did and he would approach her to ask why she would not call him. She is probably the “Megan” that Eric mentions in the Basement Tapes as one of the “bitches who never called me back”. Megan states Eric gave her an evil stare for about 5 minutes at the after prom. I am not aware of what she is doing these days.  

Katie Thompson: A Columbine freshman, Katie was a girl that Eric went on a few dates with (Chilli’s, Outback steakhouse) until her mother put a stop to it because she didn’t think it was okay that her daughter date a senior. Katie described Eric as ‘not her type’ and ‘weird’ (sensing a pattern here?) and Katie’s mother reported in the 11k that Katie’s friend told her that Katie was scared of Eric. That being said, she and a few of her friends went to lunch with him 2 weeks before the shooting (her actual dates with him had been much earlier, with Eric showing an interest in her as way back as Nov) and Katie states in her 11k statement that Eric was cool with the fact that her mom wouldn’t let her date him and that they could only be friends. Katie is now a photographer and lives in the Denver area.  

Kristi Epling: A Columbine senior,the claims around this are very conflicting and confusing but pretty much the story is that Nate liked Kristi, Kristi liked Eric, Eric liked Alyssa until Nate started dating Kristi, then Eric started flirting with Kristi and Nate and Eric had a falling out over it. Kristi states that Nate was jealous of Eric. She also states that she and Eric went on an informal date in January 1999. I don’t know anything about her where abouts today.  

Brandi Tinklenberg: A Columbine junior, Brandi is the blonde from the ‘Eric in Columbine’ videos, also the Harris kidnapping video. Brandi transferred to Columbine in Aug/Sep 1998. She had a video class with Eric and Eric had a crush on her but as we all know, she didn’t reciprocate his feelings. Eric asked Brandi to the prom, but Brandi rejected him because she hadn’t planned on going. She commented that he was always very sweet to her. Brandi has 3 children and lives in Minnesota. She was not featured in the yearbook, except for in a volleyball group picture (her face is not visible).  

Jen Laufenberg: Jen was a Columbine graduate, who worked with Eric the summer of ‘98 at Tortilla Wraps. Eric had a big crush on Jen, she was 16 months his senior and also his manager at TW. He wrote her an email stating how much he would like to spend time with her and he also saved their internet chats, which they continued to have after he stopped working there and she went away to college. Jen stated in the 11k that after work her, Nate and Eric would go to a movie or hang out at one of their houses. She stated she was aware of Eric’s interest in her but did nothing of it because she thought it would be unprofessional to date one of her workers. Jen is married and lives in Denver.  

Sasha Jacobs: A student at Littleton High, Sasha dated Eric from October ‘97 until January ‘98. She met Eric after dating Dylan and deciding she did not like Dylan because she thought he was strange. On their dates, Sasha said she and Eric would go to the movies and she would always pick the movie. She stated she would go to dinner at the Harris house. She said Eric hated life and was envious of his older brother. Once they stopped dating Sasha received email threats from Eric and had to change her username. Sasha is married and works as a nurse.  

Tanya Worlock: A sophomore at Columbine High, Tanya worked at Great Clips and was asked out by Eric 10 times. Tanya turned him down every time because she had a boyfriend. She said Eric was polite, but very persistent.  

Meghan Lebsack: A junior at Columbine, Meghan was asked out by Eric but turned him down. She was dating Mike Dinkle at the time.  

Kim Carlin: A senior at Columbine, Kim is supposedly the girl that Eric fantasizes about in his journal stating “she made me practically drool” when she wore shorts to work. Kim was a close friend of Eric and nothing happened because she had a fiancee. When Eric was first suspected of the shootings at Columbine, Kim thought they had the wrong guy because she didn’t think he or Dylan would be capable of doing that. Kim is married to her high school sweetheart, lives in Denver and has 3 children.  

Sabrina Cooley: Eric asked Sabrina to the prom and she rejected him in front of the entire class, humiliating him.  

Susan Dewitt: A Columbine junior, Susan was Eric’s last date. She came to his house the night of the prom, April 17, to watch a movie. Susan stated that Eric put his arm around her while they watched Event Horizon, a movie Eric commented was one of his favorites. She stated that he kissed her on the cheek when she was leaving. The last time she saw Eric was Monday the 19th as she was walking to her car in the Columbine parking lot, she said he was acting funny, like something was on his mind.

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Girls that Eric dated or tried to date - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls that Eric dated or tried to date
Page 1 of 1