Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Girls that Eric dated or tried to date

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That could be. What she wrote was very heartfelt. It seemed like she had pretty deep feelings for him, at least.

I still find it odd that he never made any relationships with the other TCM types at the school. In their senior year, they would have been kings of that clique, given their choice of music, clothing and activities.

As far as I know, the "kings" of the clique (if you want to clal them that) were all from teh class of 98'
E&D were something like "friendly outsiders" more than atcual TCM people. Same for Royn, Becca Heins etc. I think out of their closer freinds, only Morris comes close to being a real TCM person afaik.

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

I'd have to go back to the Kass book and double check.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Dylan dated Kristin Theibault didn't he? Cory Freisen said they dated and Alexandra Marsh thought he Kristin were dating. She was part of TCM, right? I'm sorry, I forgot.

They went on one date shortly before the shooting IIRC.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:03 pm

That could be. What she wrote was very heartfelt. It seemed like she had pretty deep feelings for him, at least.

I still find it odd that he never made any relationships with the other TCM types at the school. In their senior year, they would have been kings of that clique, given their choice of music, clothing and activities.

As far as I know, the "kings" of the clique (if you want to clal them that) were all from teh class of 98'
E&D were something like "friendly outsiders" more than atcual TCM people. Same for Royn, Becca Heins etc. I think out of their closer freinds, only Morris comes close to being a real TCM person afaik.

Yeah, I knew that the TCM was mostly gone by the time E&D were seniors. I was figuring that the same types of people would have been at the school still.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:10 pm

I've done dumb dates before like Eric. I guess a lot of guys have when you're young and inexperienced meeting chicks.

You wanna show you're a 'manly' type guy so you stick a horror flick on then the chick will cuddle up to you all scared etc - I get where he might have been coming from with that type of movie choice.

I suspect it was just an unsuccessful date he had where he thought about it too much & it didn't pan out the way he envisioned.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:26 pm

It kind of baffles me how Eric was planning to blow up his school and stuff, but yet he took a moment to nicely apologize to Susan DeWitt on the Basement tapes and even tell her she could have his Fly cd. I wonder if she ever got it.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:21 pm

At least we know one thing...he at least had the balls to go ask out a girl, even if he was extremely awkward, and persistent (in a bad way), unlike Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:00 pm

At least we know one thing...he at least had the balls to go ask out a girl, even if he was extremely awkward, and persistent (in a bad way), unlike Elliot Rodger.

he did...even though he wrote on November 12, 1998:

Quote :
"...I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED"
Back to top Go down
Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 am

he did...even though he wrote on November 12, 1998:

Quote :
"...I have always hated how I looked, I make fun of people who look like me, sometimes without even thinking sometimes just because I want to rip on myself. Thats where a lot of my hate grows from, the fact that I have practically no selfesteem, especially concerning girls and looks and such. therefore people make fun of me... constantly... therefore I get no respect and therefore I get fucking PISSED"

Yes that's true and I know Eric used the shotgun to kill himself, because it would be instant and painless, and his rifle isn't a suicide weapon, but I think the Eric of Dave Cullen's novel who was in love with his face and had high amounts of self-esteem and would have probably wanted his face preserved even in death and would have shot himself in the heart. I mean it's clear why Eric used the shotgun already, but I'm sure that hatred toward himself also had a role into how extreme the damage to his head would be.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Who was this girl?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His computer talents also landed Harris a girlfriend. Through an on-line chat last summer, he met a local teenager and began dating her around July or August. He even took her to a Columbine dance during the fall semester, friends say.

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:43 pm

I know a few girls indicated an interest in Dylan. One of them was turned off when she witnessed him being mean to another student.

What? Care to elaborate a bit? I've never heard of that.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:39 pm

Who was this girl?

His computer talents also landed Harris a girlfriend. Through an on-line chat last summer, he met a local teenager and began dating her around July or August. He even took her to a Columbine dance during the fall semester, friends say.

I've wondered this since 1999 LPorter. Eric dated her for about 3 months which is probably his longest relationship ever. I think this is a different girl than Sasha.
All I know is that she was 17 at the time of the shootings and her identity was protected by law.Nothing else about her has ever leaked out.
Back to top Go down
bradt93
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:34 am

Well if Susan was type of girl that sleeps with a guy on the first date(whether shes a virgin or not.) Maybe she wrote that letter because she felt sorry for him and she wish she could had helped.
Seems like a deep connection to me.
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Girls that Eric dated or tried to date   Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:01 am

Who was this girl?

I've wondered this since 1999 LPorter. Eric dated her for about 3 months which is probably his longest relationship ever. I think this is a different girl than Sasha.
All I know is that she was 17 at the time of the shootings and her identity was protected by law.Nothing else about her has ever leaked out.

This is my first time reading this. Anyone knows more? This wasn't Jen LSU right?

That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they are in each other's arms
Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well, enough said

Back to top Go down

Girls that Eric dated or tried to date
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2