Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival

Go down 
+3
radaddio
Sabratha
Archvile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 18

Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:09 am

Eric Harris apparently worked at a festival known as 'Great American Beer Festival' in 1998.

Does anybody know any more information on this? I saw he was wearing a crew shirt for the festival in radioactive clothing. I haven't heard anyone mention this, only that he helped out at firework stands, not even on Tumblr have I heard people mention this beer festival.

I found a similar shirt, not the same one though, and also a 1999 glass with the festival name on it. I'm guessing it's the 1998 he worked on because they have these festival only in October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

website for the festival:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 am

How likely it is that he just bought the shirt at a discount clothes store? Or that someone gave it to him as a present/joke?

I own shirts from several different events/festivals/crews and even one university, none of which I participated in. I just bought them at a discount store, or someone bought them for me.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82690
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:55 pm

It's possible it was given to him. Maybe his brother worked there, and gave him the shirt?

IDK if they would allow a minor to work a beer festival. In Colorado, as far back as 1996, you have to be at least 18 years of age to pour/serve alcoholic beverages.

But, he may have had other duties there.

Regardless, very good find!
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 1:05 pm

maybe he helped set up the tables or carried speakers for the music etc that they usually have at those events, or even handing out flyers for it at a mall to help spread the word, but yeah you both could be right actually, he could collect festival and tour shirts, he did have that 1997 KMFDM one (not sure if he attended that one either), or his brother could have given it to him.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82690
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 pm

I think the KMFDM shirt he had on in the cafeteria video was a Hot Topic purchase. I might be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
Rebdoomer

Rebdoomer

Contribution Points : 78653
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 6:03 am

Oh wow! I have been trying to find this shirt for over 2 months! Many thanks!

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63114

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 am

I think he worked there

He doesn't seem like the type to make donuts just to be a nice guy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:34 am

munchkinphone wrote:

I think he worked there

He doesn't seem like the type to make donuts just to be a nice guy

Does that say Octoberfest?

Picturing him calling Dylan to "make" something and handing him an apron....

He and Nate used to make stuff they saw on late night cooking shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 am

The mental picture of them baking is quite funny. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 am

Hey, Check this out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Number 24, Chicago Pizza/BJ's
Brewery

So maybe it was a workthing connected to BJs rather than a voluntary thing?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:42 am

Ok nevermind, BJ didnt even stand for black jacks pizza so...
and everyone who worked there was under 21 so unless they had fake IDs it is probably a shirt that Eric borrowed from his dad or his brother.

That means he probably did make donuts just to be a nice guy haha, I wonder who talked him into that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:43 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
The mental picture of them baking is quite funny. Haha

Dylan eating batter and Eric getting all OCD and grossed out...

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:45 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Ok nevermind, BJ didnt even stand for black jacks pizza so...
and everyone who worked there was under 21 so unless they had fake IDs it is probably a shirt that Eric borrowed from his dad or his brother.

That means he probably did make donuts just to be a nice guy haha, I wonder who talked him into that Rolling Eyes

I don't know it seems very un-Eric. If it was for school it shows some school spirit. Lol
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 pm

@Shadowedgodess I have already mental imaging him getting angry when it’s not working dropping/destroying like dozens of eggs himself covered in flour. Or him and Dylan being kids throwing flour at eacheaother kitchen messy every women’s nightmare !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 9:04 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
@Shadowedgodess I have already mental imaging  him  getting angry when it’s not working dropping/destroying like dozens of eggs  himself covered in flour. Or him and Dylan  being kids throwing flour at eacheaother kitchen messy every women’s nightmare !

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival
Page 1 of 1