Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archvile

PostSubject: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:09 am

Eric Harris apparently worked at a festival known as 'Great American Beer Festival' in 1998.

Does anybody know any more information on this? I saw he was wearing a crew shirt for the festival in radioactive clothing. I haven't heard anyone mention this, only that he helped out at firework stands, not even on Tumblr have I heard people mention this beer festival.

I found a similar shirt, not the same one though, and also a 1999 glass with the festival name on it. I'm guessing it's the 1998 he worked on because they have these festival only in October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

website for the festival:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 am

How likely it is that he just bought the shirt at a discount clothes store? Or that someone gave it to him as a present/joke?

I own shirts from several different events/festivals/crews and even one university, none of which I participated in. I just bought them at a discount store, or someone bought them for me.

radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:55 pm

It's possible it was given to him. Maybe his brother worked there, and gave him the shirt?

IDK if they would allow a minor to work a beer festival. In Colorado, as far back as 1996, you have to be at least 18 years of age to pour/serve alcoholic beverages.

But, he may have had other duties there.

Regardless, very good find!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:05 pm

maybe he helped set up the tables or carried speakers for the music etc that they usually have at those events, or even handing out flyers for it at a mall to help spread the word, but yeah you both could be right actually, he could collect festival and tour shirts, he did have that 1997 KMFDM one (not sure if he attended that one either), or his brother could have given it to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radaddio

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 pm

I think the KMFDM shirt he had on in the cafeteria video was a Hot Topic purchase. I might be wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebdoomer

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival   Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:03 am

Oh wow! I have been trying to find this shirt for over 2 months! Many thanks!

View user profile

Eric Harris worked at a Denver Beer Festival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1