Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trollhättan Attack

Go down 
+4
Koltin
Sabratha
kittycat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 100592
Forum Reputation : 55

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 am

Not a shooting but didn't know where to put this Sad

Two people were killed by a masked attacker with a sword or knife at a school in the city of Trollhättan in southwest Sweden, local media reported. Three others were injured.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Name Anton Lundin-Pettersson (FB still available)
Youtube HiphopDestroyer666 (Still available and somehow I've heard the name HiphopDestroyer before can anyone help with this?)

Youtube "likes" include loads of KMFDM, Rammstein.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 78656
Forum Reputation : 0

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm from Sweden and this is huge news in Sweden right now. We have not had a school attack like this for a very long time.

He attacked a so called multi-cultural school, in which 90 percent of the students have a foreign background.
Back to top Go down

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:11 pm

He died in hospital later, by the way. He was shot by cops. A teacher and a 11 year old boy died too.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96835
Forum Reputation : 440

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 pm

Checked his youtube account. If its relaly HiphopDestroyer666 that is (I'm skeptical as its online and youtube usually shuts these down faster than this). Haviugn said that, this channel is 4 years old so at least its not something people made today.

What stands out among his liked vids is a huge number of prank calls, one is a prank call to a hospital or ER btw. Some anti-feminism vids, some anti-muslim vids and anti-religion vids in general.

Also KMFDM songs - that's always a bad sign.
He liekd Amazing Atheist vids - another bad sign. Not saying all people who like his vids are spree killers, but he's sure pretty popular amongs those after his online clashes with Auvinen.

Some system of a down songs, some flalout 4 related vids.

Having looked at it, I'm changing my mind. If its a fake account, its a very well researched fake account. Its not over the top, but has many of these tiny-tiny things that are at once familiar to me  (and probably quite a few people who ever heard about Jokela), but would be unfamiliar for 99/9% of mainstream trolls. Yep, bad sign. I'm not sure if the accoutn is real, but currently my assumption meter is at: "its probably real".

Also he didn't seem to upload any vids of his own.

BTW guys, how did you fiund out its his account?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:33 pm

This is a photo he took with students at the school DURING the attack. He had already stabbed people and walked up to the second floor of the school building where he met other students, unaware of what had just happened.

They thought it was a Halloween prank and asked to take pictures with him and he nodded, but didn’t say anything.  Then, the teacher who died, apparently came out from a classroom and asked “What are you doing?” and he turned on him and stabbed him.

Different from Columbine, the Police acted fast this time. I think it took less than 10 minutes from when they got the call, to when they entered the building. They probably saved many lives today.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:26 am

If there were some halloween related festivities or people coming dressed up to school that day/week, then it figures people like him would try to take an advantage of it. Not at all surprised

There's a reason why my characters did it on April Fools day. Same mental process going on.

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103836
Forum Reputation : 143

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 am

1891 wrote:

This is a photo he took with students at the school DURING the attack. He had already stabbed people and walked up to the second floor of the school building where he met other students, unaware of what had just happened.

They thought it was a Halloween prank and asked to take pictures with him and he nodded, but didn’t say anything.  Then, the teacher who died, apparently came out from a classroom and asked “What are you doing?” and he turned on him and stabbed him.

Different from Columbine, the Police acted fast this time. I think it took less than 10 minutes from when they got the call, to when they entered the building. They probably saved many lives today.
I actually saw that picture this morning on the news. Later this day they said the attack had a racist background. Seriously I don't even watch news at all.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 82665
Forum Reputation : 10

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:57 pm

I can't believe he posed for pics during the attack. That blows my mind.
Back to top Go down
Dunkelziffer

Contribution Points : 98085

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Sabratha wrote:
If there were some halloween related festivities or people coming dressed up to school that day/week, then it figures people like him would try to take an advantage of it. Not at all surprised

Official Trailer to Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens was just released. Corresponds with the time of the attack in Trollhättan. Perp was wearing a Darth Vader mask.
Back to top Go down
Dunkelziffer

Contribution Points : 98085

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:38 pm

The perp Anton Lundin-Petterson left a handwritten "suicide note" / letter where he wrote that he 'had to do something about immigration' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - dailymail is though not the most reliable source.

Passages in the "suicide note" / letter can (according to head of investigation) be interpreted that he thought he was going to die.

Swedish police labeled the attack a racist hate crime and terror attack.
Back to top Go down
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 100592
Forum Reputation : 55

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:55 pm

This one is a strange one for me. Each time there's a new one I have to "make sure" of certain things on a personal level.

Things fell into place too quickly and also in an odd way. Within half an hour of reading the news I found his name, the selfie someone took with him and YT account, usually it takes 5/6 hours before names are leaked and with the added complications of everything being written in Swedish this was odd. Also couldn't find out just who posted the selfie, usually a trail leads back to whoever posted it and wherever, twitter/instagram/etc, with media hounding them to give interviews... Now I can't even remember where I found his name and YT which is frustrating, media aren't denying either so do think this is/was his YT.

HiphopDestroyer.... Hmmmm somehow this name started bells ringing, I'd seen it before related to Jokela. Without going through all my Jokela files (which would take months!) I've only remembered 3 things so far, Pekka hated HipHop and would happily rant for hours about his hatred of it Very Happy There was a guy posting on YT after Jokela in support of Pekka, he was young, Swedish, went a bit crazy and faked his own death making false accounts pretending to be his rl friends confirming his death and then popped up again very much alive and received loads of hate as you would expect from his YT friends. Then there was also someone with the name YourDestroyer... But none of this has bought me any closer to HiphopDestroyer. Still certain I've seen that name before so the search continues.

Strange with the account being made Jan 29 2010. His likes are very usual Full Metal Jacket, Command and Conquer, Tanks, WW2, KMFDM, Battlefield, Rammstein, GG Allin, we've seen this all before but there are NO Columbine/other shootings related videos other than the Marylin Manson (I would listen to what they had to say...) and a video by Tom Mauser. Then he loses all credibility liking all those TAA videos including "Columbine Killers, Mental Midgets & Social Darwinism".

However... 2010. So this guy had two online presences that we know about... Haven't found anything else yet and again it's strange that nothing else has been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:03 am

radaddio wrote:
I can't believe he posed for pics during the attack. That blows my mind.
In the era of twitter, fb and other click-to-post sites? What's so surprising?

btw

HiphopDestroyer666 account still online, so its probably not him. Either that, or yt went sloppy with deleting accounts.

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:39 am

If that's the case, It'll start a scary new trend for mass killers. Those wanting fame will try to make more attempts at creating social media in the hopes of generating photos and footage that will be harder for law enforcement to get rid of.

Imagine if the Columbine shooting had happened in this day and age? Eric and Dylan would have live tweeted the entire library shooting, shot selfies with some of the corpses, and then propped up their phones to film their suicides. LE would never be able to suppress it, since the entire world would have copies of it.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:08 am

radaddio wrote:
If that's the case, It'll start a scary new trend for mass killers. Those wanting fame will try to make more attempts at creating social media in the hopes of generating photos and footage that will be harder for law enforcement to get rid of.

Imagine if the Columbine shooting had happened in this day and age? Eric and Dylan would have live tweeted the entire library shooting, shot selfies with some of the corpses, and then propped up their phones to film their suicides. LE would never be able to suppress it, since the entire world would have copies of it.

Welcome to the present.

This process is already going on, has been for soem time. Why do you think every Tom, Dick and Harry has a copy of Auvinen's manifesto or his old YT vids?

Posting stuff 5 mins before the shooting is not really big or innovative news imho. I'd expect future shooters to build robust oinline personas for a year or so befor ethe attach. Youtube videos, blogs, daily tweets, forum posts etc. I think that's where we're going at the moment.

Back to top Go down
exceptionella

Contribution Points : 79973

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 am

This whole attack is quite unusual, for lack of a better word.

I have heard reports that Pettersson exclaimed "I am your father" before carrying out his attack and then apparently played 'halloween music' (although I am not sure what particular songs were playing) throughout the attack while saying nothing.

I wonder how much thought was actually put into the attack. It seems as if he planned for suicide by cop, having apparently writing in his 'suicide note' that it would be his "final act" But hopefully the suicide note is actually released so his motives and pettersson himelf can be understood in a lot more depth, this really wasn't a 'typical' school attack.

radaddio wrote:
If that's the case, It'll start a scary new trend for mass killers.

You're right, those carrying out these types of crimes are certainly using the mass use of social media to their 'advantage' in order to make their acts even more famous.

Take Vester Flanagan for example. Although not a mass murderer, the fact that he posted his 'home-made' video of his shooting onto twitter shows how the acts of murderers have developed with technology. It can certainly be expected for future mass murderers to do exactly the same.

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:18 am

Sabratha wrote:
radaddio wrote:

Welcome to the present.

This process is already going on, has been for soem time. Why do you think every Tom, Dick and Harry has a copy of Auvinen's manifesto or his old YT vids?

Posting stuff 5 mins before the shooting is not really big or innovative news imho. I'd expect future shooters to build robust oinline personas for a year or so befor ethe attach. Youtube videos, blogs, daily tweets, forum posts etc. I think that's where we're going at the moment.

I agree that it's the norm now. My thinking was that it would have been mind blowing to have a shooting identical to Columbine viewed through the eyes of social media as it is now. Or, to have the CHS shooting itself re-imagined as a web 2.0 event complete with Vines shot by the escaping students, and panicked selfies that say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As a flip side, I think social media as a whole tends to diffuse a lot of the preemptive planning and buildup that usually leads to large mass shooting events. We still have them, but I think that persistent online socialization, and how it mow blends seamlessly into our real lives, has a tendency to reduce the overall number of them.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 pm

You know, if I really wanted to scare people and make myself infamous, I would just take a helmet with one of those enviromental cameras like spelunkers or TRU people use and just live feed the whole massacre 1st person perspective mode.

Another, more creative way: Fort the massacre, dress in one of those japanese video jackets. Then have it play the footage from the live feed with say a 1 minute delay. Kill people while they are watching you killing other people 1 minute earlier. Want instant media feeding frenzy creep-out fuel? This would be it.

Not saying I am planning to anythign of the sort mind you. Just showing you that the future is now and the technology allows for some pretty spectacular stunts of this kind and you don't even need to be rich to get it.

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:02 pm

Imagine of you went around forcing people to wear video glasses that show your(the killer's) perspective as you kill them?

...You're right, that's a deep hole to go down. But, I don't think we're very far from the world's first "GoPro" mass killing. Society loves living vicariously though the acts of others, good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:12 pm

radaddio wrote:
Imagine of you went around forcing people to wear video glasses that show your(the killer's) perspective as you kill them?
There was a fiction movie about this.

radaddio wrote:
...You're right, that's a deep hole to go down. But, I don't think we're very far from the world's first "GoPro" mass killing. Society loves living vicariously though the acts of others, good or bad.
Yeah gopro - that's the type of camera I meant when I said "Used by TRU people". I think they used GoPro Hero 3 to be specific.

Also yes, we really are in a creepy mood today, aren't we?

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:28 pm

I agree Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Guys calm down. It was just the trailer for the new Star Wars movie that focuses on when Anakin was in school.
Back to top Go down

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 2:57 pm

When i say this, i'm not condoning what he did, but i love his outfit, it's so cool. Best outfit i've ever seen an attacker wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trollhättan Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trollhättan Attack   Trollhättan Attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trollhättan Attack
Page 1 of 1