Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Did Adam Lanza enjoy his isolation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zerDazzle

PostSubject: Did Adam Lanza enjoy his isolation?   Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:40 pm

As we all know Adam Lanza social disabilities caused him to tend to avoid interaction to the point of complete isolation. This behaviour was encouraged and supported by his mother who did the best she could to keep him in an alternate world were he could remain in his little comfort zone and avoid physical contact with other people.

My question is whether or not he truly felt somewhat at ease when he was completely alone, or did he in fact wish he could lead a normal, social life but simply couldn't handle it due to the overwhelming nature of his condition? Did he want to be isolated becuase it made him happy or did he find himself in complete isolation because it was easier to deal with than overcoming his disabilites, even though his true desire was to be able to fit in?

Was his thought process: "I'm glad I'm inside all alone so I don't have to talk to people." or was it "If only it weren't so hard for me to talk to people, why can't I just be like everyone else?"

Hope my question makes sense Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

PostSubject: Re: Did Adam Lanza enjoy his isolation?   Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 am

We are not still sure about adam lanza thought process.

I think he proffered to be alone. I mean he did avoid contact with people. In the sandy an american tragedy there is a passage in which a couple of teens invited lanza for coffe and he refused saying " I am only 17
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did Adam Lanza enjoy his isolation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1