Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 33488

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Holy HELL!Shocked I would gladly rupture my own eardrums if I was forced to listen to that more then once.  With that being said, he sounds better then half the shit that is played daily on the radio. Haha

I also have little doubt this guy is on a watch list somewhere. Suspect

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 16415

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Well he did pepper spray a dude over a Sonic game, so I would concur with this statement.

View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 16224

PostSubject: chris chan   Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Holy HELL!Shocked I would gladly rupture my own eardrums if I was forced to listen to that more then once.  With that being said, he sounds better then half the shit that is played daily on the radio. Haha

That's Christian Weston Chandler, aka "Chris-chan," aka possibly the single biggest "omega male"/target of Internet mockery in the entire history of computers. He suffers from Aspergers, ran around nude in one of his videos (I think--I wouldn't watch it at gunpoint), and is now living as a woman. A huge target of 4chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, etc., all the dark places that we can only thank God didn't exist when Eric and Dyldo were messing around on AOL.

If Errogant and Dyldo thought Nick Baumgart was "a complete and utter fag" and "an immature weakling," God only knows what they'd do to THIS guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:31 am

If Errogant and Dyldo thought Nick Baumgart was "a complete and utter fag" and "an immature weakling," God only knows what they'd do to THIS guy.  

Nothing that Bluespike, Clyde Cash, and Blanca Weiss haven't already done to him.  Smile

View user profile
Littlelo

Contribution Points : 13047

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:19 am

I guess I always thought it was less about sex and more about just having a connection, physical or emotional, with someone and feeling like they belong. It seems like with all of these guys - E&D, Elliot, Randy, Cho, Lanza - they felt like outcasts to both men and women. I think the fact that it was hard to make personal connections is why it is also likely that they didn't have sexual relationships as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 53526

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm

I personally think if Cho had a real friend he would have been distracted from those horrible thoughts that consumed his mind.

The bullying in his early childhood didn't enable him to gain enough confidence to make emotional connections outside his own family. He was ridiculed for being different and that's why he found solace in E&D - they were different but they also stood up for themselves. Cho thought that was the one true way to stand up for himself.

He was fighting demons in his mind for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:25 pm

This is going to sound a bit disrespectful but I always thought Elliot Rodger was a joke. Textbook narcissist that couldn't deal with rejection.

Randy was a bit of a joke too but in other ways.

Lanza was a pedophile who obsessed over children. Nothing was saving him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:27 pm

This is going to sound a bit disrespectful but I always thought Elliot Rodger was a joke. Textbook narcissist that couldn't deal with rejection.

Do you think there was hope for E&D? Of all of them, I believe maybe they could have been saved. I don't know if it's because they were so young or because I have studied Columbine more in depth than other shootings...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Do you think there was hope for E&D? Of all of them, I believe maybe they could have been saved. I don't know if it's because they were so young or because I have studied Columbine more in depth than other shootings...
Eric yes, Dylan no.

I think if Eric never got involved with Dylan he might have had a chance. Kid had anger problems but the worst he was doing was pelting snowballs at car windows and playing neighborhood pranks.

Yes, he broke into the van with Dylan (shows some real sociopathic behavior there) but I don't think it was entirely his idea; and it wouldn't surprise me if it was Dylan's idea either.

Dylan I truly believe was a sociopath with a black heart. I think he could have shot up a workplace or ended up doing something like Robert Hawkins. He was talking about going on shooting sprees when Eric was writing about getting revenge on people who screwed him.

Last edited by Ivan on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James411

Contribution Points : 28061

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Randy was saving himself for ember though she is real, she is a ghost girl who live in another dimension, I think ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:53 pm

Well he did pepper spray a dude over a Sonic game, so I would concur with this statement.

Haha

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 23573

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:55 pm

I think there was hope for both Eric and Dylan. I don't buy into either extreme regarding Dylan. He wasn't a hapless lovesick follower but he also wasn't a monster. He needed a lot of help.

Lanza, no. I have to research James Holmes more..I don't have an opinion on him one way or another right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:56 pm

He suffers from Aspergers, ran around nude in one of his videos (I think--I wouldn't watch it at gunpoint)

That had me dying! LOL Roll

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:01 pm

I think there was hope for both Eric and Dylan. I don't buy into either extreme regarding Dylan. He wasn't a hapless lovesick  follower but he also wasn't a monster. He needed a lot of help.

Lanza, no. I have to research James Holmes more..I don't have an opinion on him one way or another right now.

I agree with you on E&D. I think medication could have helped Dylan with his depression. He was already trying to fix things on his own without professional help so he recognized the issues he had.

Don't think Lanza stood a chance TBH. Holmes seemed to have a lot going for him and then he snapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Contribution Points : 6376

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Randy was saving himself for ember though she is real, she is a ghost girl who live in another dimension, I think ?

Poor guy could have created his own religion on the Internet.

Something like:The Church Of the Holy Ghost

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:05 pm

I think there was hope for both Eric and Dylan. I don't buy into either extreme regarding Dylan. He wasn't a hapless lovesick  follower but he also wasn't a monster. He needed a lot of help.

Agree. I just can't make myself believe that Dylan was a total lost cause. But I do think he would have needed some very intense therapy, maybe at a treatment center of some sort. It is clear that he wouldn't have gotten better even if NBK had never happened. He would have only sunken farther down, and more out of touch with reality.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:07 pm

I've said this before but Randy and Eric had a lot in common when it came to obsessing over a "craft" ie. making videos/cartoons and creating/designing doom levels. They also both talked about what it would be like to live in the fantasy worlds they wrote about and created. Am I just drawing a comparison where there isn't one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieg

Contribution Points : 6376

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:13 pm

I've said this before but Randy and Eric had a lot in common when it came to obsessing over a "craft" ie. making videos/cartoons and creating/designing doom levels. They also both talked about what it would be like to live in the fantasy worlds they wrote about and created. Am I just drawing a comparison where there isn't one?

Well its true that they loved to create things,but the difference is while Randy killed for his art (literally),Eric only created doom levels for fun.There are rumors that Eric created a Columbine level but I don't think there are proof that he did that

And I'll fire at will!
I live in motherfucking hell!
I take 200 rounds and 20 shotgun shells!
I shoot the first idiot in the head!
Damn I miss my god mode!

Youtube channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Well its true that they loved to create things,but the difference is while Randy killed for his art (literally),Eric only created doom levels for fun.There are rumors that Eric created a Columbine level but I don't think there are proof that he did that

That's true. Eric wanted to mimic his "art" while Randy believed he was a part of it.

I don't think there was a Columbine Doom level created by Eric, but I know they exist now. I do know that some of his wads were lost and weren't able to be recovered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: chris chan   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:31 pm

He suffers from Aspergers, ran around nude in one of his videos (I think--I wouldn't watch it at gunpoint)

His best known video (Chris chan) is him screaming "MY NAME is CHRISTIAN, WESTON, CHANDLER!!!! It is NOT IAN, BRANDON, SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't like to beat on poor freaks but this poor guy is pretty effed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Didn't Chris Chan recently transition into a woman?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:05 pm

Hey, if thought that was good, just read the CWCki.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All of the strange and bizzare things Chris has done are documented within. 

Or you could just watch this funny montage some people made of Chris at his most hilarious:

View user profile
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 4995

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:46 am

More than likely wasn’t a factor, at least not a big one. Eric had a girl over Friday, if virgin rage was truly a big factor don’t you think Eric would of at least rode out the friendship with the girl and at least see if it leads to sex and take the chance? No, even though he had a girl who came over and watched a movie with him Friday night he still went and commited the massacare on Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:35 am

Or you could just watch this funny montage some people made of Chris at his most hilarious:

Okay, reading that made me with the Internet had never been invented. Read any more and I'd have to believe the HUMAN RACE should probably never have been invented, and then I'd be Eric Harris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidEr

Contribution Points : 14962

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:06 am

"you know what maybe I just need to get laid. maybe that'll just change some shit around"
- Eric Harris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:17 am

Okay, reading that made me with the Internet had never been invented.  Read any more and I'd have to believe the HUMAN RACE should probably never have been invented, and then I'd be Eric Harris.

LOL

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:56 am

Okay, reading that made me with the Internet had never been invented.  Read any more and I'd have to believe the HUMAN RACE should probably never have been invented, and then I'd be Eric Harris.

Speak for yourself. I find it one of the most wonderful things about the internet. Nowhere else can I find a person this uniquely strange.  Very Happy

View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:07 am

Speak for yourself. I find it one of the most wonderful things about the internet. Nowhere else can I find a person this uniquely strange.  Very Happy

Very strange indeed! Shocked When his dad came in I died.Haha  It was like you saw this grown ass man revert back to a preschooler. Roll

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunkhead McGrath

PostSubject: boog blah   Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 am

Very strange indeed!  Shocked When his dad came in I died.Haha  It was like you saw this grown ass man revert back to a preschooler. Roll

I don't think there's anything about CWC that *doesn't* involve acting like a pre-schooler.
And he's the kind of guy I'd use to get my rocks off making fun of and the like, but now he just seems pretty sad, especially since bits of the wiki about him prove that he's attracting flies in real life, too. Let's hope he never turns into Harvey Weinstein.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 am

Let's hope he never turns into Harvey Weinstein.

Now that is a scary ass thought right there! Shocked

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Any thoughts on "virgin rage" aspects to many mass shootings?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next