Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Dylan having second thoughts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3196
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 pm


Well let's not forget that Dylan left over half of his ammunition outside (50 round magazine on the hill and a 36 round magazine in his car).

Dylan wasted 19 rounds firing in one spot down the Main Hallway - CBI 698B-T/JCSO 1846 (19 Casings) [R-P].


Also, Eric fired 45 of his rounds outside.


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain



Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:15 am

Dylan's behavior during the shooting was not the same as Eric's.

Outside Eric shot 47 rounds while Dylan shot only 5. Dylan went inside the cafeteria and faced a crowd of students but failed to discharge his weapon. While Eric engaged law enforcement Dylan also faced a crowd in the hall but failed to hit anyone, except for shooting at Stephanie Munson's feet.

After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.

In the library Dylan went into a brief frenzy and committed homicides, but Eric killed and injured more people by a large factor. Dylan discarded more ammunition than he fired.

The people who know them best say Dylan was a follower. Sue Klebold told Andrew Solomon that Dylan was scared of Eric. Heidi Johnson, Nick Baumgart, Tyler Chenoweth, Terry Lawson, Katelyn Place, Steve Trujillo, Dominick Duran, Michael Bierman, Leslie Burns, Jason Cornelius, Brett O'Neill, Roison McEwen, and finally and most importantly Devon Adams (11k 10618) all say Dylan was a follower of Eric.

The above is overwhelming and conclusive evidence that Eric was the leader before and during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain



Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

A person who had only shot 5 times and killed zero people not be able to ask a person who had shot 47 times and killed 2 people "Are we going to do this?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffthechainJoehovah



Posts : 37
Join date : 2016-01-08
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:24 pm

I do agree that Eric was the leader between the two of them in a sense. I heard Craig Scott say this in person as well as Brooks Brown's mom on the Columbine episode of Zero Hour. I still believe that Dylan is equally responsible for the massacre, however. He knew what he was doing. Eric may have been more aggressive I suppose, but Dylan was clearly capable of causing damage as well. I don't feel as if he was doing it against his will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

A person who had only shot 5 times and killed zero people not be able to ask a person who had shot 47 times and killed 2 people "Are we going to do this?"


Any source of where you got this quote from? I've personally never heard this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3196
Join date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Lisa Kreutz page 000062:

The door to the Library is always propped open and she could hear two people coming into the Library. She remembers hearing one of the gunmen say to the other one, "Are you still with me?" and "We're still gonna do this, right?"


_________________
Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lisa Kreutz page 000062:

The door to the Library is always propped open and she could hear two people coming into the Library. She remembers hearing one of the gunmen say to the other one, "Are you still with me?" and "We're still gonna do this, right?"


Hmm, so after they already killed people they were still wondering if they were still with each other?
Interesting if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
browneyes11

avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2015-02-19
Location : Off having fun somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lisa Kreutz page 000062:

The door to the Library is always propped open and she could hear two people coming into the Library. She remembers hearing one of the gunmen say to the other one, "Are you still with me?" and "We're still gonna do this, right?"

Wouldn't this statement make more sense if they were referring to suicide, not killing people? I always thought that she probably heard this during their final trip into the library. I can imagine Dylan asking Eric this. Also that would make it sense with the fact that Eric killed himself first, to prove to Dylan that he was with him. Dylan was ready to die but I can see Dylan doubting Eric would do it.

_________________
-I am the shadow that ceases to be understood.
I scream for darkness, I am the light.
I yearn for passion and for the forever word “immortality”.
To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

A person who had only shot 5 times and killed zero people not be able to ask a person who had shot 47 times and killed 2 people "Are we going to do this?"


I said prove it, you didn't prove it.

Just because you think it would be most feasible that it was Eric who said it, doesn't mean he did - you have no actual evidence past your best guess.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:31 pm

I wonder if E and D attended the pre-prom assembly where Mr.D said he doesn't want anyone to die over prom weekend, and how he made everyone close their eyes and imagine a student dying and not being there on monday. I can see them snickering and saying "Oh if they only know whats gonna happen in a few days".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if E and D attended the pre-prom assembly where Mr.D said he doesn't want anyone to die over prom weekend, and how he made everyone close their eyes and imagine a student dying and not being there on monday. I can see them snickering and saying "Oh if they only know whats gonna happen in a few days".

That's why they waited until Tuesday to kill.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if E and D attended the pre-prom assembly where Mr.D said he doesn't want anyone to die over prom weekend, and how he made everyone close their eyes and imagine a student dying and not being there on monday. I can see them snickering and saying "Oh if they only know whats gonna happen in a few days".

That's why they waited until Tuesday to kill.


Why would an assembly stop them? Seems like they had 4/20 planned way before that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if E and D attended the pre-prom assembly where Mr.D said he doesn't want anyone to die over prom weekend, and how he made everyone close their eyes and imagine a student dying and not being there on monday. I can see them snickering and saying "Oh if they only know whats gonna happen in a few days".

That's why they waited until Tuesday to kill.


Why would an assembly stop them? Seems like they had 4/20 planned way before that.

I was joking.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder if E and D attended the pre-prom assembly where Mr.D said he doesn't want anyone to die over prom weekend, and how he made everyone close their eyes and imagine a student dying and not being there on monday. I can see them snickering and saying "Oh if they only know whats gonna happen in a few days".

That's why they waited until Tuesday to kill.


Why would an assembly stop them? Seems like they had 4/20 planned way before that.

I was joking.

Sarcasm is hard to tell over the internet scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boringguy

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-05-21
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Sarcasm is hard to tell over the internet scratch

Sometimes it is, but that seemed pretty obvious to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2015-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Sarcasm is hard to tell over the internet scratch

Sometimes it is, but that seemed pretty obvious to me.

Well I asked if anyone knew if they were at an assembly, and you said something about them waiting until Tuesday because of it, so it didn't sound like you understood what I was saying or something. They could of done it on monday, maybe if you said that I would get the attempted humor a little better lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain



Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lisa Kreutz page 000062:

The door to the Library is always propped open and she could hear two people coming into the Library. She remembers hearing one of the gunmen say to the other one, "Are you still with me?" and "We're still gonna do this, right?"


Hmm, so after they already killed people they were still wondering if they were still with each other?
Interesting if you ask me.

No, Dylan hadn't killed anyone yet.  Had only shot a few times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain



Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

A person who had only shot 5 times and killed zero people not be able to ask a person who had shot 47 times and killed 2 people "Are we going to do this?"


I said prove it, you didn't prove it.

Just because you think it would be most feasible that it was Eric who said it, doesn't mean he did - you have no actual evidence past your best guess.

Not possible for Dylan to ask Eric this because Eric had shot dozens of times and killed and injured many people. I mean it's really pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


After they went in, one of them asked "We're still going to do this right?" This was Eric asking Dylan.


Prove it, I double dare you.

A person who had only shot 5 times and killed zero people not be able to ask a person who had shot 47 times and killed 2 people "Are we going to do this?"


I said prove it, you didn't prove it.

Just because you think it would be most feasible that it was Eric who said it, doesn't mean he did - you have no actual evidence past your best guess.

Not possible for Dylan to ask Eric this because Eric had shot dozens of times and killed and injured many people.  I mean it's really pretty simple.

No, you're pretty simple. It is perhaps illogical, but my point is that it's still possible and you can't prove otherwise. If you can't see that then ... well, you just can't help some people.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain



Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:01 pm

How is there a possibility? You can't ask someone who's doing something when they are going to start doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 770
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How is there a possibility? You can't ask someone who's doing something when they are going to start doing it.

Are you kidding me. Any obstacle that could have paused or set back Eric (maybe his nose, I can't remember at what point this was said), could have lead Dylan to say this. Even if that didn't happen, and even though it is obviously much more likely that Dylan said this, you still can't say for sure how it went down and who said it, because you have NO EVIDENCE. Jesus dude, I don't know how many more different ways I can say it.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jada887

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 33
Location : Santa Monica, California

PostSubject: Re: Dylan having second thoughts?    Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

It is perhaps illogical, but my point is that it's still possible and you can't prove otherwise. If you can't see that then ... well, you just can't help some people.

To be fair and honest, this is a classic straw man argument. Lasttrain's proposition is logical: Eric said this to Dylan because he fired more rounds outside. You, on the other hand, are attempting to make him prove something that can't possibly be proved: another person's hearsay. That isn't a fair way to argue. Lasttrain made a reasonable point in his original post, but then you went off into la la land when you asked him to prove his point. When he restated his point, you stated that it isn't possibly to ever know. If the proposition is impossible to prove, why make him prove it anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dylan having second thoughts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» What are your thoughts on this new Arc "Fullbring"?
» 101103 SNSD share their thoughts on the “YongSeo couple”
» EVANS, Dylan
» Pokemon Sun and Moon(Discussion, News and Thoughts)
» Certainly not in Kryptonistan anymore

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: