Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 am

"Columbine is a staged event, a false flag, and a self-inflicted event. The shadow government is based in and around Denver, they control the Police there. Harris and Klebold had over 120 bombs (CBS News) and the school was half-empty that day. The Police stood-down, the police did not respond for hours. People reported up to four different shooters. They would release the tape till a year later and then only released selected clips of those tapes and in it they were wearing mask. They made a video months before of themselves attacking the school that was school sponsored. Their parents were both in high level black ops, the were both on SSRI, and they all had the same mission objective of a black op or a staged event. These events are used to encourage political action and has been used through-out history. It was a false flag event to promote gun legislation a week later. All this stalling legislation in the Senate and then President Clinton is the big hero."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaiLlZdkrII&playnext=1&list=PLA224B0193EEF44F7&feature=results_main
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 pm

I'd say that about sandy hook or aurora shooting before columbine
Back to top Go down
Cezar

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Echoes of Columbine forum on Yuku addresses this subject.

Alex Jones is out for money and is not a true Conspiracy researcher.

Some say he is part of Operation Trojan Horse or Project Mocking Bird.

Youtube: William Cooper exposes Alex Jones

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FredPete

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:01 am

About the falsest flag in this operation is the fatass JeffCo sheriffs warming the basement tapes with their butts and Cullen giving BJs to Dwayne "Bungles the Clown" Fuselier.

Harris and Klebold pulled it off. They were two sly little weasels. No spookee sneekee guvment conspiracy here. Smart kids and chips on both shoulders can do a lot more than most people give credit for.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they lugged the propane bomb duffel bags into the school all on their own--they were essentially invisible in that school? People might not notice the skinny dweebs weaving and staggering under the burden of hugeass gym bags to drop them in the middle of the cafeteria. Ohai Eric, wutcha doin? Somebody else's gym bag? Carrying someone else's heavy equipment? Yeah. Figures the athletes would make you be their slave cause you're so weak and twiggy. Carry on then. Oh, Eric...you and your violent sense of humor OH SHIT HE WASN'T KIDDING.

Well, THAT'S odd. Maybe they're FINALLY working out and lifting weights ohmygawd nerdz.
HOLY CRAP ITZA BOMB, RUNNNNNNNNN!

So you're less worried about getting shot in the ass than you are about "getting in trouble?" That's fucking sad.

(shame on you, young man, for causing problems due to the bullet wedged in your fat butt cheek--think of what other people will say about you! How embarrassing! I can't take you to the country club ever again!)

Besides, why the fuck would the USA want to instigate some shit like this? The 'stadusunidos are already one big free-range insane asylum for complete lunatics who wave guns at each other and drive too goddamn fast...hell, that's what it means to be a citizen of this country, be fuckin' funny-farm expatriates who run around shooting each other, that's about it. US Citizenship in a nutshell.

So why would this very country, whose ego and superego alike hinge on big loud sexy semiautomatics and the kinky murdershit you can do with them, why would the actual government of the actual nutjob USA, want to pry the guns out our cold dead hands? Charlton Heston is gonna be missing his cold hard sextoy, dammit! Don't make him cry. His wrinkly anus needs love too. Even if it's from the barrel of a Murdermatic .45.

(Humans invented murder. Guns made it possible from long range. OHYEAH.)

I don't see the yooess NOT wanting moar gunz, moar dakka. So it's not a conspiracy IMO. Just two angries showing the world how angry things could make them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laeda

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:03 am

Dextromethorphan wrote:
I'd say that about sandy hook or aurora shooting before columbine
I agree with this, we know barely anything about Sandy Hook shooting and the news got it all wrong, but with all the infos and documents I've read about Columbine, no, it's hard for me to even find a reason for which it would have been staged

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:29 pm

The false flag conspiracy theories surrounding these shootings are absurd
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine Was "Staged" Event Claims Alex Jones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1