Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Sandy Hook- No Proof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AL weapons

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

crime scene photos

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clothes worn by Adam

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 am

wow ok- what is this? a bunch of pictures? oh that definately proves it was real..... Jheez why didn't you just say that- Pictures of guns and a bedroom??? and you know this all belonged to AL?? There is no proof 26 people were murdered at SH- none- nada- Deep down you know I have a point to question this- You cannot just post picture of stuff and expect me to believe this- Where is your proof people were killed? I can post pictures of guns too..... So you believe everything you read? That is sad- Question events- Don't buy what you are sold..... You know I have a point....... but just keep posting pics.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:03 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
wow ok- what is this?  a bunch of pictures?   oh that definately proves it was real..... Jheez why didn't you just say that-  Pictures of guns and a bedroom???  and you know this all belonged to AL??  There is no proof 26 people were murdered at SH- none- nada-  Deep down you know I have a point to question this- You cannot just post picture of stuff and expect me to believe this- Where is your proof people were killed?   I can post pictures of guns too.....   So you believe everything you read?  That is sad- Question events- Don't buy what you are sold..... You know I have a point....... but just keep posting pics.....

1. You wouldn't know evidence if it hit you in the face.
2. I can't take you seriously when you can't even put a grammatically correct, sense making sentence together.
3. I did not just send you pictures, I sent you reports and other evidence including some uncovered by another forum member.
4. You have no fucking clue what I know deep down. What I 'know deep down' is that this was real, and you don't want to accept it.
5. Good job at cherry picking from the evidence I gave you to support your claim, smells like Cullen.
6. I'm not being sold anything, I read about Sandy Hook only once before conducting my own research.
7. Has anyone actually considered that maybe there is less evidence available compared to that with Columbine because the two events are literally a decade apart, and while no-body knew how to handle NBK, we are in a different place now and keeping it low-key was the best way to deal with it.
8. I'm never going to convince you that SH was real, because you've already convinced yourself that it wasn't - which means that any evidence you see from here on out, you'll find a way (be it credible or not) to ignore/not believe it. And that's cool ... you can't help some people.



_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Explain number 4- What do you know deep down? None of this is evidence. Maybe you need to explore what that is. If you know something deep down, explain what it is. That is what we are looking for. Again I state from experience- if this was a "Real" event- why were medivac heliocopters not called? That is the single most important aspect of any MCI (mass casualty)- I can speak from true experience of over 20 years as a street EMT. If this even were real (BEFORE help arrives), trauma heliocopters are called. It happens all the time as I have called numerous times in my career BEFORE you get on scene. How is it possible that these calls were never made??? A mass shooting in a school??? This in itself is proof to me something was not right. Can you answer that question??? We had plenty of news choppers in the air. That is a fair question to ask when doing a post review of any incident. I'm asking questions that should be asked for future events. What do you know deep down?? Please share since it would strengthen your case. Answer my question about medivac- I am curious to your answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:39 pm

What do I know deep down? I know that I believe the evidence I have seen throughout my research, I believe the reports, I know that Sandy Hook was real.

As for the choppers - this is simply not strong enough evidence to sway me either way. Even at Columbine, the SWAT team took hours to enter the building. With these sorts of things, shit happens and shit goes wrong. I get that it shows something wasn't right about the shooting, but for me that is more in a 'the response wasn't good enough' way than a 'Sandy Hook wasn't real then' way.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 pm

it's not a matter of evidence in the case of medivac. It's a matter of why with such a tragic event unfolding was this help not requested??? If you were a parent of a child who died from injuries, why would you not investigate and sue for this? No lawsuits?? That is another question. It doesn't matter how long SWAT took to enter the building at Columbine. What matters is why phone/radio calls were not made for these lifesaving units to be on standby. If you read up on Columbine- these helicopters were called for. (on standby). The fact that they were not at SH is strong indication of a drill. Would you not agree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:49 pm

I think what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] means by "deep down" is that she has made an unconscious rational decision about Sandy Hook leading her to have the side of not faked.

This is a sensitive topic but it would be good if things kept at a non heated level.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 pm

i agree- I don't want to get heated. I am just asking rational questions. Legit questions.. So many things do not add up. The lack of never calling for what is a critical piece of the life saving efforts (the golden hour) begs the question. The fact that NO ONE (stressing) police, EMS, fire, dispatch never made the call is indicative of a drill (since medivac is $$$$), or something unexplained that really never happens. I was not the one getting heated and cursing- I am just asking questions that no one can answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcolus

avatar

Posts : 512
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm

I haven't done much research on Sandy Hook, but I believe that there wouldn't be any benefit for anyone to fake a shooting. So looking at it from your point of view I can understand there are many red flags. I would love to know why you think anyone would want to fake an event like this? What purpose does it serve?

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:11 pm

no crime in asking questions. It's the way it should be with everything. It's how we learn and prevent. I don't know why it would be faked. (I have the same question). I' trying to figure how we go about buying into a story with so many holes and unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyerFan

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2015-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
no crime in asking questions.  It's the way it should be with everything.  It's how we learn and prevent.  I don't know why it would be faked. (I have the same question).  I' trying to figure how we go about buying into a story with so many holes and unanswered questions.

You could always go to Newtown and start interviewing people who were involved. The only real way to know for yourself in your gut is to investigate.


Last edited by FlyerFan on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more stuff :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 am

let me be clear- I'm not even saying nothing happened- What I am saying is- something is not right....
It did not go down as reported by media. Way too many things appeared to go wrong and too many inconsistencies. No proof still and no lawsuits. School is demolished.... There is a cover up here in my opinion. I want to know what really happened (as should you). I would bet right now if I went up and there and started interviewing or asking one question- I would be asked to leave by the police......
that in itself is very telling.... would you not agree??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyerFan

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2015-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
let me be clear- I'm not even saying nothing happened- What I am saying is- something is not right....
It did not go down as reported by media.  Way too many things appeared to go wrong and too many inconsistencies.  No proof still and no lawsuits. School is demolished.... There is a cover up here in my opinion. I want to know what really happened (as should you). I would bet right now if I went up and there and started interviewing or asking one question- I would be asked to leave by the police......
that in itself is very telling.... would you not agree??

But what would they be covering up? Do you feel like it never happened at all or do you feel like it was more then just a school shooting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 am

I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either- I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner
avatar

Posts : 3120
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 am

huskyfan68 wrote:
I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either-  I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
So if the shooter was someone other than Adam Lanza, what happened to him and his Mother? They lived in that house. People knew them. Even if they moved them to another state and changed their names, don't you think people would recognize them? Or are you suggesting there wasn't a second son at all? Adam didn't exist and Ryan was the only child?

I do have to admit I think it is very strange that the school and Lanza home was completely leveled. Never have I seen a school demolished because of a shooting or the home of the shooter, for that matter. Sure some of the families moved from the house (like the Harris') but the house was resold. The same thing for Elliott Rodger's apartment and James Holmes apartment (I believe). Why, in this particular case, are they trying to destroy everything linked to the crime. I mean an entire school? Even the Bath School was rebuilt after half of it exploded from the dynamite. This was just a shooting, there was no damage to the actual building. Why tear it down?

I find it hard to believe that this whole thing was staged though. But I suppose it's possible. While I do see a lot of things that seem off about the case, I just can't imagine staging something like this. The deaths of all those little children. Making people believe that these children, not much older than babies, were brutally murdered and while at school. I'm sure tons of little kids all around America were scared to even go to school after that. I just cannot see intentionally traumatizing a bunch of children. If it was staged, that is one of the most disgusting things I could ever hear of.

_________________
"God, it's so painful when something that's so close is still so far out of reach".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyerFan

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2015-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:32 am

Jenn wrote:
huskyfan68 wrote:
I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either-  I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
So if the shooter was someone other than Adam Lanza, what happened to him and his Mother? They lived in that house. People knew them. Even if they moved them to another state and changed their names, don't you think people would recognize them? Or are you suggesting there wasn't a second son at all? Adam didn't exist and Ryan was the only child?

I do have to admit I think it is very strange that the school and Lanza home was completely leveled. Never have I seen a school demolished because of a shooting or the home of the shooter, for that matter. Sure some of the families moved from the house (like the Harris') but the house was resold. The same thing for Elliott Rodger's apartment and James Holmes apartment (I believe). Why, in this particular case, are they trying to destroy everything linked to the crime. I mean an entire school? Even the Bath School was rebuilt after half of it exploded from the dynamite. This was just a shooting, there was no damage to the actual building. Why tear it down?

I find it hard to believe that this whole thing was staged though. But I suppose it's possible. While I do see a lot of things that seem off about the case, I just can't imagine staging something like this. The deaths of all those little children. Making people believe that these children, not much older than babies, were brutally murdered and while at school. I'm sure tons of little kids all around America were scared to even go to school after that. I just cannot see intentionally traumatizing a bunch of children. If it was staged, that is one of the most disgusting things I could ever hear of.

The only school that I know of being demolished other than that was the amish one, and that one was all in due respect so I agreed with it and I still do. I live very close to where it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
em81



Posts : 403
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 36
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:53 pm

sorry, but i will never understand people who think sandy hook was a hoax. same with other crimes like 9/11 or the aurora shooting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyerFan

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2015-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:53 am

em81 wrote:
sorry, but i will never understand people who think sandy hook was a hoax. same with other crimes like 9/11 or the aurora shooting.

I don't think it was a hoax, I just think they left a lot of questions up in the air and it makes the whole thing seem sort of like a big secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eli27

avatar

Posts : 813
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:12 pm

FlyerFan wrote:
em81 wrote:
sorry, but i will never understand people who think sandy hook was a hoax. same with other crimes like 9/11 or the aurora shooting.

I don't think it was a hoax, I just think they left a lot of questions up in the air and it makes the whole thing seem sort of like a big secret.

A big secret because they fucked up the response big time.

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wutangchris



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:00 am

This husky guy is an idiot eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huskyfan68



Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:40 am

why am I an idiot?? Because I am questioning an event? I don't believe "everything" I am fed from the news- How does that make me an idiot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyerFan

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2015-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:49 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
why am I an idiot?? Because I am questioning an event? I don't believe  "everything" I am fed from the news- How does that make me an idiot?

I think that person is a troll. They only have one post and it happened to be aimed towards you, how random is that that they would register and go right to your post? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VOD101

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-02-03
Age : 28
Location : South, UK

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:08 am

That's Funny, because i kind of think the thread starter is one too. You can't get much more evidence put in-front of this guy than whats been posted on this topic already. Still he decides not to believe it, which is fine, but you cant ask for any more proof.. you either believe it or don't you will be in the minority though. Still it's as stupid as saying "Germany didn't win the World Cup last year" *pictures posted* - " wow.. what is this, just a bunch of pictures, that doesn't prove anything "

..Meh don't waste your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boringguy

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-05-21
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:55 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
of course you are done- because you have no proof. you were just going to point me to various website that say "it happened" in that case- I state that unicorns and fairys are real- I see them all over the internet- they exist.


I see what point you are trying to make, but it doesn't work in this case. This isn't a fairy or a unicorn we are talking about. There is an enormous amount of evidence on Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza that has been released to the public. If that isn't enough for you, tough luck. I just don't what to say to you when you are presented with all this evidence and you just go, "meh. Doesn't really prove anything." You can spin it however you want, but the fact remains that you have absolutely zero concrete evidence that the Sandy Hook shooting didn't occur and you have not given a single valid reason to believe that any of the evidence that has been released should be doubted. So how about you come back with some evidence of your own before you start acting like the reasonable one.

If you have a legitimate reason for us to doubt any of the evidence or if you know of a legitimate conspiracy theory, (one that hasn't been debunked yet) I would love to discuss it with you. But so far you haven't done that.

And for the copters, all it took was one quick google search and a click to find an explanation. Here you go :[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boringguy

avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2015-05-21
Age : 19
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:49 pm

VOD101 wrote:
That's Funny, because i kind of think the thread starter is one too. You can't get much more evidence put in-front of this guy than whats been posted on this topic already. Still he decides not to believe it, which is fine, but you cant ask for any more proof.. you either believe it or don't you will be in the minority though. Still it's as stupid as saying "Germany didn't win the World Cup last year" *pictures posted* - " wow.. what is this, just a bunch of pictures, that doesn't prove anything "

..Meh don't waste your time.

It is as stupid as saying: I saw all the photos, videos, interviews, testimonies, and documentation, all of which are evidence pointing to the fact that it did happen, but I STILL don't believe it happened. I want you to actually PROVE it. What more does this guy want? Does he want someone to invent a time machine so he can go to the school and witness it himself? I don't think he would even believe it then. He would just claim he was dreaming or hallucinating or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pegger



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:58 pm

I worked for the same institution as Jimmy Greene did when they lived in Winnipeg, Canada. Didn't really know him but my colleagues did some. I also have a friend that attended their church.
They had a daughter Ana. She is now deceased at the hands of Adam Lanza.

So I don't have proof for you as you have never met the family.

But the child did exist and is no longer with the family. Not sure what the conspiracy nuts think these people did to make these kids suddenly disappear from their lives. Hundreds of people at work, church, school, neighbourhood interacted with this family. The child is no longer living with them. If this was a conspiracy what did they do with their child?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThoughtBox

avatar

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 38
Location : NY, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Tue May 03, 2016 4:08 pm

boringguy wrote:
VOD101 wrote:
That's Funny, because i kind of think the thread starter is one too. You can't get much more evidence put in-front of this guy than whats been posted on this topic already. Still he decides not to believe it, which is fine, but you cant ask for any more proof.. you either believe it or don't you will be in the minority though. Still it's as stupid as saying "Germany didn't win the World Cup last year" *pictures posted* - " wow.. what is this, just a bunch of pictures, that doesn't prove anything "

..Meh don't waste your time.

It is as stupid as saying: I saw all the photos, videos, interviews, testimonies, and documentation, all of which are evidence pointing to the fact that it did happen, but I STILL don't believe it happened. I want you to actually PROVE it. What more does this guy want? Does he want someone to invent a time machine so he can go to the school and witness it himself? I don't think he would even believe it then. He would just claim he was dreaming or hallucinating or something.

Indeed. While I usually confine myself to just Columbine discussions, I just happened to note this thread and some of the comments.
I have had the unfortunate luck to personally know a serious conspiracy theorist (he believed Columbine, of course, was also a conspiracy for gun-control). All I can say, is that as a mental health professional who has looked into the psychology of conspiracy theorists, their reaction is something formed in their minds to deal with (viz., explain) the inherent randomness and senselessness of often violent and inexplicable human behavior. And if that isn't a description of Sandy Hook and Columbine as well, then nothing is.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Sandy Hook- No Proof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» .45-70 at Two Miles: The Sandy Hook Tests of 1879
» Spongebob (pick and play)
» The Hero's are here to save you
» Hello! - Hook here - {CMM} ...
» Sean’s Proof of Mastery Dagger

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: