Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 pm

He really was nothing but a fucking coward if you think about it. In his journal, writing about how he's so great and better than everyone and he hates everyone and insults them and talks shit, but what does he do when the jocks want to fuck with and walk into him together? Nothing, doesn't even say a word, just puts his head down and takes it like a little bitch. Bet he ran home and had a lot to say about it in his journal though, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:19 pm

ColumbineIsInterestingAF wrote:
He really was nothing but a fucking coward if you think about it. In his journal, writing about how he's so great and better than everyone and he hates everyone and insults them and talks shit, but what does he do when the jocks want to fuck with and walk into him together? Nothing, doesn't even say a word, just puts his head down and takes it like a little bitch. Bet he ran home and had a lot to say about it in his journal though, haha.

A superiority complex is usually an attempt to overcompensate for deep feelings of inferiority.

The root of his self-loathing was his inability to live up to the masculine ideal exemplified not only by his no-nonsense military father and his popular-jock brother, but by society as a whole. Eric was a short, scrawny geek. He was a smart guy, not bad-looking, but somewhat shy and awkward. He lacked confidence.

He was constantly reminded of his inadequacy. Bigger boys dominated him; pretty girls rejected him.

He wanted respect, and the only way he could figure out to get it was to make some bombs and get some guns and show all those snotty fucks that Eric Harris was a force to be reckoned with.

For him, NBK was all about revenge - not for bullying, per se, but for all of the perceived humiliations wrought upon him by his ostensible peers who failed to adulate his prowess.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:25 pm

I think all the more that proves to me that Eric was indeed small and insecure and it provides a better look at who he truly was as a person and definitely wasn't a psycho or sociopath. He was only in control when he had a gun in his hand.
Also, Brandi was there when the wall of jocks came by so he most certainly hoped they didn't embarrass him infront of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 pm

shades wrote:

I think all the more that proves to me that Eric was indeed small and insecure and it provides a better look at who he truly was as a person and definitely wasn't a psycho or sociopath. He was only in control when he had a gun in his hand.
Also, Brandi was there when the wall of jocks came by so he most certainly hoped they didn't embarrass him infront of her.
Oh I totally agree with you that he wasn't a sociopath, there's a ton of circumstantial evidence for that and I'll even re direct you to what I had to say about it on this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also in his journal he even specifically said he was insecure around girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Pretty girls are very shallow people and it's actually quite pathetic that they don't give nerds a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pennydreadful

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:51 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Pretty girls are very shallow people and it's actually quite pathetic that they don't give nerds a chance.
I don't think it's fair to generalize like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:29 am

It's true though and to beat it all most of the nerds I knew in school grew up to be successful and attractive. I'm just so tired though in general of the "popular" vs "nerd" thing in high schools, why can't everyone treat each other the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:58 am

Last edited by Love on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 am

bradt93 wrote:
It's true though and to beat it all most of the nerds I knew in school grew up to be successful and attractive. I'm just so tired though in general of the "popular" vs "nerd" thing in high schools, why can't everyone treat each other the same?

There is an episode of the Fairly Odd Parents ( a kid's cartoon) where the boy wishes that everyone was the same so that no one would be picked on. Everyone was transformed into grey blobs that were exactly the same. In the end they STILL picked on each other. Even though they were 100% the same, they picked on those that were less grey or lumpier.

The fact of the matter is, kids will pick on other kids for real or made up reasons. That is part of being human. If we all had perfect personalities with no defects or things that made us feel bad about ourselves maybe it wouldn't happen, but that won't happen.

View user profile
bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 am

Yea, but teachers and principals have a responsibility to make the bullying environment tolerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:26 am

bradt93 wrote:
Yea, but teachers and principals have a responsibility to make the bullying environment tolerable.

Yes but again those people are humans and humans make mistakes. There are so many possibilities. Perhaps the bullying occurs when no one is around and the person hides it. Perhaps it turns into a he said she said situation. Saying someone should stop all bullying is a blanket statement.

View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 pm

ColumbineIsInterestingAF,
I wouldn't call somebody who killed themselves the way he did a coward in any way.

Going through with suicide is always a sad and tragic thing but its not cowardly.
Sometime you should read testimonies of suicide survivors to see how it was to actually make a serious attempt.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:46 pm

If you watch at the beginning you'll notice the jocks switch sides. definitely did it on purpose to fuck with Eric and his friends.

Eric i think was mostly worried about them embarrassing him in front of Blondie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
runreilly

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 am

Undyne wrote:
So you have nothing to say about Mike saying, "Shouldn't you guys be doing some video production stuff?"?  Here, I can make up a scenario too:

Those guys were in the same class.  They know Mike and Eric V. and are on good terms with them.  Dude on the right flips off the camera and then messes with Eric V. because he's horsing around.  Mike turns around and jokes that they're horsing around rather than doing school stuff.  Eric Harris takes it personally because he's an idiot.

^This.

Eric was never touched... Why has no one mentioned this? Are we really going to analyze Eric's body posture and a heavily pixilated "middle finger" (which could have just been a kid scratching his face) and fail to notice the fact that Eric wasn't even touched?

And why are they being called "A wall of jocks?" No one knows who they are. We have no way of knowing if this was bullying or just friends messing around. Eric braces himself for impact, no one so much as touches him, then he immediately turns and smiles. That voice Mike uses really sounds like he is kidding. There really doesn't seem to be much in the way of genuine conflict or aggression. Eric might have been bullied like crazy at school, but this video does not show it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 am

Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

There is an episode of the Fairly Odd Parents ( a kid's cartoon) where the boy wishes that everyone was the same so that no one would be picked on.  Everyone was transformed into grey blobs that were exactly the same.  In the end they STILL picked on each other.  Even though they were 100% the same, they picked on those that were less grey or lumpier.  

Well if some were more grey or lumpier then they weren't 100% same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magnaphoria

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 am

runreilly wrote:
Undyne wrote:
So you have nothing to say about Mike saying, "Shouldn't you guys be doing some video production stuff?"?  Here, I can make up a scenario too:

Those guys were in the same class.  They know Mike and Eric V. and are on good terms with them.  Dude on the right flips off the camera and then messes with Eric V. because he's horsing around.  Mike turns around and jokes that they're horsing around rather than doing school stuff.  Eric Harris takes it personally because he's an idiot.

And why are they being called "A wall of jocks?"  

Mostly because Brooks Brown said so in the documentary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 am

Magnaphoria wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

There is an episode of the Fairly Odd Parents ( a kid's cartoon) where the boy wishes that everyone was the same so that no one would be picked on.  Everyone was transformed into grey blobs that were exactly the same.  In the end they STILL picked on each other.  Even though they were 100% the same, they picked on those that were less grey or lumpier.  

Well if some were more grey or lumpier then they weren't 100% same Very Happy

HAHA well the thing was they were all the same. the people were making up reasons to put the others down.

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:35 am

Magnaphoria wrote:
runreilly wrote:
Undyne wrote:

And why are they being called "A wall of jocks?"  

Mostly because Brooks Brown said so in the documentary.

Yes and he also said it was Dylan on the camera.  Which it wasn't so I really think that someone had described this before to Brooks and he just regurgitated it as normal Brooks does

View user profile
Criminalprofiling123

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 am

I know this is weird but I noticed that after the jocks passed by I see Eric was smiling a bit.
I don't if he was smiling because he knew they were messing around or because he escaped getting harassed

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Criminalprofiler123 wrote:
I know this is weird but I noticed that after the jocks passed by I see Eric was smiling a bit.
I don't if he was smiling because he knew they were messing around or because he escaped getting harassed

Nah he was prolly just playing it off and cool infront of his friends.

Criminalprofiling123

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:25 pm

shades wrote:
Criminalprofiler123 wrote:

Nah he was prolly just playing it off and cool infront of his friends.

Could be Cool

bradt93
Permanently Banned

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Why do jocks have to feel the need to pick on others? are they that insecure in there personal lives, they have to take it out on people at school? I'll never understand the psychology behind jocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"   Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

The wall of jocks is by far the most exaggerated incident in all of Columbine.

I mean they don't even really bump into each other. And this is supposed to explain a shooting?

Come on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The wall of jocks and "Eric got jacked up the ass"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2