Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

911 tapes downloads

Go down 
+14
Sabratha
Wideawake
rik75
Raspberryrawr
KitKat2013
sororityalpha
lasttrain
elia
RaiseTheFist
areyoulistening
Jenn
jobbesat
MarmaladeSkies
queenfarooq
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

911 tapes downloads Empty
PostSubject: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm

is there anywhere to download full 911 tapes durring the shooting
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 pm

There's a lot of information about the 911 calls here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the Audio section near the bottom of the page. There's a lot of other great information there too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 100641
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 am

outlaw wrote:
is there anywhere to download full 911 tapes durring the shooting

The full tapes were never released.
Back to top Go down
jobbesat

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 am

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
The full tapes were never released.
Exactly.
I'm still trying to remind a thread in the old fora where we discussed about "Hey, boy" screamed, by Dylan or Eric, that was under dispute, just before killing Kyle.
I can't find the audio file where you could clearly hear "Hey, boy".
So, in case someone knows where to get it.... well, thanks in advance.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 am

"Hey Boy" 4:51
Back to top Go down
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

I love you, besos!

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:37 am

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

2 slaps on the table and 'Peek-a-boo' at 5:14?

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101072

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:01 am

Jenn wrote:
2 slaps on the table and 'Peek-a-boo' at 5:14?

Yeah I heard that to, but I just heard one bang on the table then the 'peek-a-boo' and a gun shot.

Weird isn't it? I don't know, maybe it's just me but sometimes I forget just how horrible it was in that library. So to actually hear it makes me feel a bit ill..

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

queenfarooq wrote:
I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 am

areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

I think the 'hello' sounds like Eric, I think I can just make out a 'peek'
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 am

queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14 bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:30 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14 bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

I finally heard the "hello". That's interesting how people catch these bits that are so vague in the background. Plus, it's hard to hear over the other 911 operators talking to people in the background. Damn, those operators need to be in separate rooms! I find myself going: did another operator just say "hello?" or did Eric say "hello"? Heh. I still do not hear the bang on table and "peek-a-boo". I wonder how much is auditory matrixing. Hearing what we want to hear to make it fit or do some of us just have better hearing! I clearly do not have that great a hearing! Though, the "hey, boy" is as clear as day to me. And that is most definitely Dylan's voice. I can extrapolate that he said this when he discovered Kyle sitting in the chair and not hiding like the others and then taking aim. Based on the"Carwax commerical" vid, when Dylan yells, he has a certain tonal quality. I'm convinced that is him.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
I finally heard the "hello". That's interesting how people catch these bits that are so vague in the background. Plus, it's hard to hear over the other 911 operators talking to people in the background. Damn, those operators need to be in separate rooms! I find myself going: did another operator just say "hello?" or did Eric say "hello"? Heh. I still do not hear the bang on table and "peek-a-boo". I wonder how much is auditory matrixing. Hearing what we want to hear to make it fit or do some of us just have better hearing! I clearly do not have that great a hearing! Though, the "hey, boy" is as clear as day to me. And that is most definitely Dylan's voice. I can extrapolate that he said this when he discovered Kyle sitting in the chair and not hiding like the others and then taking aim. Based on the"Carwax commerical" vid, when Dylan yells, he has a certain tonal quality. I'm convinced that is him.

That's funny because it's something I hear quite clearly. The peek-a-boo is said and then very quickly followed by a gun shot but I do promise you that it's there.

There's no doubt that they "hey boy" is Dylan. He certainly has a unique tone to his voice, that and it's extremely calm.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:50 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

That's funny because it's something I hear quite clearly. The peek-a-boo is said and then very quickly followed by a gun shot but I do promise you that it's there.

There's no doubt that they "hey boy" is Dylan. He certainly has a unique tone to his voice, that and it's extremely calm.

I'll have to try some ear jacks and have another listen.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:16 pm

This will be a little vague but with reference to the 'hey boy' comment, i don't know how legitimate this is but I remember reading this somewhere (this info was probably deleted with the old forum) Someone posted the maps of where both Eric and Dylan were supposed to be when the 'hey boy' comment was made and concluded there was no way the phone could have picked up this comment if it was made by either of the boys. Either that or the timeline is completely wrong. Surely that couldn't be the case (sarcasm)
But, there was also reference to there been an individual in the 911 call center whose either first or surname was 'Boyd' or they were calling someone with this name. I believe the conversation went into the direction of it was actually someone on the other end of the line that made a comment that was actually 'hey Boyd.'

Does anybody remember this coming up somewhere before? Or have any evidence of this?
Back to top Go down
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:31 pm

I finally heard everything, it's only that, instead of "hello", I hear "hy". Peek-a-boo is clear as water, listen to it more than once and you'll find it, it's just there at 5.15

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

jobbesat wrote:
I finally heard everything, it's only that, instead of "hello", I hear "hy". Peek-a-boo is clear as water, listen to it more than once and you'll find it, it's just there at 5.15

To me, "heeellooo" is clear and I still don't pickup "peek-a-boo" despite rewinding and listening several times with earbuds. aack! Maybe it could be enhanced by audio software..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:55 pm

jobbesat wrote:

To me, "heeellooo" is clear and I still don't pickup "peek-a-boo" despite rewinding and listening several times with earbuds. aack! Maybe it could be enhanced by audio software..
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
jobbesat wrote:

The 'peek-a-boo' is there. He says it really fast and then you hear a gunshot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:06 am

queenfarooq wrote:
This will be a little vague but with reference to the 'hey boy' comment, i don't know how legitimate this is but I remember reading this somewhere (this info was probably deleted with the old forum) Someone posted the maps of where both Eric and Dylan were supposed to be when the 'hey boy' comment was made and concluded there was no way the phone could have picked up this comment if it was made by either of the boys. Either that or the timeline is completely wrong. Surely that couldn't be the case (sarcasm)
But, there was also reference to there been an individual in the 911 call center whose either first or surname was 'Boyd' or they were calling someone with this name. I believe the conversation went into the direction of it was actually someone on the other end of the line that made a comment that was actually 'hey Boyd.'

Does anybody remember this coming up somewhere before? Or have any evidence of this?

I do recall this discussion on the old forum. I don't know.. but to me, the intonation with the way this is said, the voice comes across with a sarcastic bite not a conversational "hey boyd". Plus, we don't hear this particular voice again in the call. The only conversations, at least that I pick up while listening, are the one-way conversation of other female (sounding) 911 operators initiating or maintaining their calls in the backdrop.

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:09 am

Jenn wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
jobbesat wrote:

The 'peek-a-boo' is there. He says it really fast and then you hear a gunshot.

I can't wait until I finally am able to hear it so I can cross that off my list! lol tongue
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

Contribution Points : 99737

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 am

What is the longest version of the 911 call released, and where can I get it?

I thought they only released a 4:30 minute tape?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am

RaiseTheFist wrote:
What is the longest version of the 911 call released, and where can I get it?

I thought they only released a 4:30 minute tape?

This is the original 5:23 call.

And here is the additional 21 seconds.

Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

Contribution Points : 99737

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 am

Thank you! Thank you!

Where did this come from? I was under the impression that the "officially" released tape was only 4 and 1/2 minutes? Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:16 am

RaiseTheFist wrote:
Thank you! Thank you!

Where did this come from? I was under the impression that the "officially" released tape was only 4 and 1/2 minutes? Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm confused...

You're welcome Very Happy and I am not really sure who recorded those additional 21 seconds and as far as I know, what I posted is all that has been released.

Back to top Go down
elia

Contribution Points : 99938

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 am

After a lot of times i finally heard the peek-a-boo....but it's said so quickly it's really hard to hear it...and it's weird that eric has shrill voice for a guy...and at 5:00 who says "alright"?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

It has been shown many times that this is not Dylan saying "Hey Boy."

Officer Boyd was an officer with the SWAT team, and the dispatchers were relaying information to him.

If you can find the 3 hour dispatch tapes, you can actually hear the conversation between the 911 dispatcher and Officer Boyd, and that proves beyond all doubt that it is not Dylan who said it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:27 pm

lasttrain wrote:

Officer Boyd was an officer with the SWAT team, and the dispatchers were relaying information to him.

If you can find the 3 hour dispatch tapes, you can actually hear the conversation between the 911 dispatcher and Officer Boyd, and that proves beyond all doubt that it is not Dylan who said it.

I never thought it was Dylan either. It doesn't sound like him and it sounds like it spoken either directly into the phone, or really close by. Dylan would have never been that close to the phone, as it was on the floor, under the desk with the teacher.

Back to top Go down
elia

Contribution Points : 99938

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Why can't we hear eric and dylan asked for the jocks to get up? we hear only "get up" or "everyone get up" but almost every survivor reported that they said it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Jenn wrote:
lasttrain wrote:

I never thought it was Dylan either. It doesn't sound like him and it sounds like it spoken either directly into the phone, or really close by. Dylan would have never been that close to the phone, as it was on the floor, under the desk with the teacher.

Oh, contrar..according to Eric, "Dylan can yell real good". ;) I agree that, whoever it is, they wouldn't have been physically close to the phone on the floor. However, Dylan did seem to have vocal projection as evidenced in the "Car wax commercial". His voice really carried when he wanted it to. What I find odd about the "Hey, Boy/ Boyd" is that it comes out of no where and has no follow up to it. Nor do we ever hear that quality of voice again in the background if it's an operator.

Eh, we'll never really know. I STILL don't hear "peek a boo" and yet some people are emphatic about hearing that. Overall, there is a lot of layers of different sounds going on in the recording so it's nebulous and, therefore, open to a lot of personal interpretation. I'm guessing there is a clearer version that we're not privy to, perhaps? I know there is a written dialog as to what is taking place but I really have never been able to follow along and hear the majority of it verbatim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:13 pm

elia wrote:
Why can't we hear eric and dylan asked for the jocks to get up? we hear only "get up" or "everyone get up" but almost every survivor reported that they said it...

This. I don't hear that either.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
elia wrote:

This. I don't hear that either.

No I don't hear that either. Did Eric say for all of the jocks to get up? His voice didn't carry as well as Dylans so maybe that's why we don't hear it?
Grasping at straws, I know.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:10 pm

The version in the 10k (15,912-15,916) is redacted shortly after Eric and Dylan enter the library at 11:29. Yet oddly enough, unreleased parts of the call appear in the Official Report:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11:30:00 Caller dropped phone receiver
11:31:00 Gunman yells "Yahoo!"
11:32:00 Klebold says "Reb", Harris answers, "Yeah", Klebold responds, "Shit yeah", This is followed by numerous rapid gunshots
11:33:00 Female screams "Oh my God, no....Oh my God, Help Me!"
11:36:00 Klebold says, "Reb, ya ready?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUL-12-99 RECORDS 303-431-3036

911 Tape for Sequencing Purposes Only *Not A Transcript*

** Patti's CALL here is 26 minutes and 19 seconds
[911 Log is 27 minutes and 26 seconds 11:27:50-11:55:16]

** 2 minutes 46 seconds has to be subtracted from the Jefferson County 911 time to coincide with time of shooting on Cafeteria Tape etc ....

PRE-LIBRARY

0:00 11:27:51 Call Begins

0:09 11:28:00 Between 0:00 & 0:43 Nielson advised dispatch she was present in the library and had seen a student firing a weapon. Nielson indicated there were injuries and she had instructed students in the library to stay down
0:43 11:28:34 "Oh dear God"
0:47 11:28:38 Shot
1:06 11:28:57 2 Shots
1:07 11:28:58 "Oh God"
1:08 11:28:59 2 Shots "Oh God"

1:09 11:29:00
1:12 11:29:03 Nielson tells students stay down
1:17 11:29:08 Nielson advises one suspect outside library in hall                                             1:23 11:29:14 Nielson advises alarms going off                                                                 1:24 11:29:15 Nielson advises smoke in library
1:29 11:29:20 Nielson says kids under table                                                                                1:40 11:29:31 Nielson advises she is on the floor
1:48 11:29:39 Nielson tells students stay down
1:50 11:29:41 Shot
1:51 11:29:42 2 Shots
1:52 11:29:43 3 Shots
1:53 11:29:44 Nielson advises the gunman is just outside the library door

2:09 11:30:00
2:26 11:30:17 Shot  
2:30 11:30:21 Nielson advises one suspect is just outside library entrance
2:45 11:30:36 Nielson advises students are on the floor/under table
2:54 11:30:45 Yelling
3:00 11:30:51 Nielson advises smoke in library
3:05 11:30:56 Nielson cautions stay on floor

3:09 11:31:00
3:28 11:31:19 Explosion/gunshot ?
3:30 11:31:21 "Oh God"
3:37 11:31:28 Nielson indicates she does not know student/suspect
3:40 11:31:31 Shot
3:42 11:31:33 Nielson described suspect as male student wearing black/[not] very large
3:49 11:31:40 Explosion
4:05 11:31:56 Explosion
4:06 11:31:57 "Oh my God that was really close"

LIBRARY

4:08 11:31:59 Yelling in background "Get up"

4:09 11:32:00
4:10 11:32:01 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd]
4:12 11:32:03 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd]
4:15 11:32:06 Nielson starts whispering
4:21 11:32:12 Shot [Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez]
4:22 11:32:13 Shot [Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez]
4:26 11:32:17 Shot
4:31 11:32:22 Shot ?
4:36 11:32:27 Yelling "Whoo"
4:40 11:32:31 Shot
4:44 11:32:35 Screaming
5:04 11:32:55 Shot (distant)
5:08 11:32:59 Phone Dropped

5:09 11:33:00
5:10 11:33:01 Shot (close)
5:15 11:33:06 Shot
5:28 11:33:19 Shot
5:29 11:33:20 Shot
5:30 11:33:21 Shot
5:34 11:33:25 Shot
5:43 11:33:34 Yelling "Yeah"
5:50 11:33:41 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Steven Curnow]
5:52 11:33:43 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Kacey Ruegsegger]

6:09 11:34:00
6:15 11:34:06 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Cassie Bernall]
6:23 11:34:14 Shot [Dylan's Shotgun @ Table 15]
6:24 11:34:15 Yelling "Yahoo"

7:09 11:35:00
7:10 11:35:01 Dispatch advises they lost RP [Reporting Party - Patricia Nielson]
7:17 11:35:08 Shot
7:23 11:35:14 Unknown Noise
7:26 11:35:17 Shot
7:38 11:35:29 Shot
7:40 11:35:31 Shot "Oh" [Dylan's Shotgun @ ?]
7:42 11:35:33 Shot [Dylan's Shotgun @ Valeen Schnurr]
7:44 11:35:35 "Reb" [Dylan's voice]
7:45 11:35:36 "Yeah" [Eric's voice]
7:47 11:35:38 "Shit Yeah" [Dylan's voice]
7:50 11:35:41 8 continuous Shots + 1 Shot [Dylan's TEC @ Lauren Townsend]
7:53 11:35:44 "Whoo"
7:55 11:35:46 Shot (Scream) [Shot Fired @ Table 2]
7:56 11:35:47 2 Shots [Shots Fired @ Table 2]
7:58 11:35:49 Shot [Shot Fired @ Table 2]
8:01 11:35:52 Shot
8:03 11:35:54 Screams
8:07 11:35:58 "Oh my God help me" (similar phrases repeated for several seconds)

8:09 11:36:00
8:41 11:36:32 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Nicole Nowlen]
8:43 11:36:34 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ John Tomlin]
8:45 11:36:36 3 Shots [Eric's Hi Point Carbine [or Dylan's TEC] @ John Tomlin]
8:48 11:36:39 Shot [Eric's Hi Point Carbine [or Dylan's TEC] @ John Tomlin]
8:54 11:36:45 Shot [Shot Fired @ Table 2]
8:55 11:36:46 2 Shots (Scream) [Shots Fired @ Table 2]
8:56 11:36:47 Shot [Shot Fired @ Table 2]
8:57 11:36:48 Female Screams
9:00 11:36:51 Shot
9:02 11:36:53 "Oh God" (female)
9:04 11:36:55 "No" (female)

9:09 11:37:00
9:53 11:37:44 Shot [Eric's Hi Point Carbine @ Daniel Mauser]
9:54 11:37:45 "No"
9:55 11:37:46 Shot [Eric's Hi Point Carbine @ Daniel Mauser]

10:09 11:38:00
10:14 11:38:05 3 Shots [Dylan's TEC @ Corey DePooter]
10:15 11:38:06 Shot [Dylan's TEC @ Corey DePooter]
10:16 11:38:07 Scream
10:44 11:38:35 "Reb come here" [Dylan's voice]
10:55 11:38:46 "Reb" (inaudible) [Dylan's voice]
10:56 11:38:47 "Yeah"
10:57 11:38:48 "Go"
10:58 11:38:49 "Go"
10:59 11:38:50 (inaudible)
11:04 11:38:55 (inaudible) "Fucking trouble" [Dylan's voice]
11:05 11:38:56 "I don't want"
11:06 11:38:57 "I don't want trouble"
11:07 11:38:58 (inaudible)

11:09 11:39:00
11:11 11:39:02 "You little fucking fat piece of shit" [Dylan's voice]
11:14 11:39:05 "Hey, hey"
11:20 11:39:11 Shot
11:25 11:39:16 "Let's do it then"
11:32 11:39:23 "Reb ya ready ?" [Dylan's voice]
11:39 11:39:30 Smashing sound

POST-LIBRARY

12:05 11:39:56 Explosion

12:09 11:40:00
12:16 11:40:07 Explosion
12:59 11:40:50 Explosion/Shot ?

13:09 11:41:00

14:09 11:42:00
14:12 11:42:03 Shot
14:14 11:42:05 Shot

15:09 11:43:00
15:27 11:43:18 Shot
15:29 11:43:20 Shot

16:09 11:44:00
17:03 11:44:54 Explosion/Shot ?

17:09 11:45:00

18:09 11:46:00

19:09 11:47:00
19:32 11:47:23 Shot
19:55 11:47:46 Shot (distant)
19:56 11:47:47 Shot (distant)
20:00 11:47:51 Shot
20:04 11:47:55 Shot (distant)

20:09 11:48:00

21:09 11:49:00
21:24 11:49:15 Shot
21:29 11:49:20 Yells
21:39 11:49:30 Explosion

22:09 11:50:00
23:02 11:50:53 Explosion

23:09 11:51:00
23:42 11:51:33 Unknown sound
24:02 11:51:53 Shot ?

24:09 11:52:00

25:09 11:53:00

26:09 11:54:00
26:19 11:54:10 Call Ends

F.B.I. 07/16/99 DECLASSIFIED 01/15/02

DETAILS: On April 20, 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot and
killed twelve students and one teacher at Columbine High School Littleton,
Colorado. During the incident, teacher Patty Nielson placed a call to
911 Emergency. Neilson was in the library when she placed the call. The
911 operator answered the call stating "911" AT 11:27:47 a.m. The phone
call lasted 26 minutes. During the call, noises including
gunshots,explosions,screaming, and yelling can be heard. The initial backround
noises heard come from the hallway just outside of the library. Four minutes
and ten seconds into the call, Harris and Klebold entered the Library
and begin shooting. They left the Library eleven minutes and forty-five
minutes into the call. The remaining gunshots and explosions heard on
the tape occur in the Cafeteria, Science classroom area or the hallways
of the school.

6:09 1134 HRS
---
6:15 SHOTS FIRED-HARRIS SHOOTING BERNALL
---
6:23 SHOTS FIRED-HARRIS SHOOTING AT TABLE 15
6:24 YELLING "YAHOO"
---
7:09 1135 HRS
7:10 DISPATCH ADVISES THEY LOST RP.
---
7:17 SHOT
---
7:23 UNKNOWN NOISE
7:24
7:25
7:26 SHOT
---
7:38 SHOT
7:39
7:40 SHOT "OH" KLEBOLD SHOOTING
7:41
7:42 SHOT KLEBOLD SHOOTING SCHNURR
7:43
7:44 SHOT "REB" VOICE KLEBOLD
7:45 "YEAH" VOICE HARRIS
7:46
7:47 "SHIT YEAH"
---
7:50 EIGHT CONTINUOUS SHOTS PLUS ONE SHOT- KLEBOLD SHOOTING TOWNSEND
7:51
7:52
7:53 "WHOO"
7:54
7:55 SHOT(SCREAM)
7:56 TWO SHOTS
7:57
7:58 SHOT
---
8:01 SHOT
8:02
8:03 SCREAMS
---
8:07 "OH MY GOD HELP ME"(SIMILAR PHRASES
8:08 REPEATED FOR SEVERAL SECONDS)
8:09 1136 HRS
---
8:41 SHOT-HARRIS SHOOTING NOWLEN
8:42
8:43 SHOT-HARRIS SHOOTING TOMLIN
8:44
8:45 THREE SHOTS-HARRIS SHOOTING TOMLIN
---
8:48 SHOT-HARRIS SHOOTING TOMLIN
---
8:54 SHOT
8:55 TWO SHOTS(SCREAMS) SHOTS FIRED AT TABLE TWO
8:56 SHOT
8:57 FEMALE SCREAMS
---
10:09 1138 HRS
---
10:14 THREE SHOTS-KLEBOLD SHOOTING DEPOOTER
10:15 SHOT
10:16 SCREAM
---
10:44 "REB COME HERE" VOICE OF KLEBOLD
---
10:55 "REB"(INAUDIBLE) VOICE KLEBOLD
10:56 "YEAH"
10:57 "GO"
10:58 "GO"
10:59 (INAUDIBLE)
---
11:04 (INAUDIBLE)"FUCKING TROUBLE." VOICE KLEBOLD
11:05 " I DON'T WANT."
11:06 "I DON'T WANT TROUBLE." VOICE OF EVAN TODD
11:07 (INAUDIBLE)
11:08
11:09 1139 HRS
11:10
11:11 "YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT." VOICE KLEBOLD
---
11:14 "HEY,HEY."
---
11:20 SHOT
---
11:25 "LET'S DO IT THEN"
---
11:32 "REB YA READY?" VOICE KLEBOLD
---
11:39 SMASHING SOUND- KLEBOLD THROWING CHAIR

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:45 am

I have a lot of doubts comparing transcriptions and the audio file here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's start from here:
Transcriptions
4:06 11:31:57 "Oh my God that was really close"
LIBRARY
4:08 11:31:59 Yelling in background "Get up"

Now compare timing on the audio file at that youtube link.
The timing in the audio file are:
"Oh my God that was really close" is at 4:19 (13 seconds after the same moment on transcription)
LIBRARY
Yelling in background "Get up" is at 4:21 (also 13 seconds after the same second on transcription).

Now keep on comparing from this point on transcriptions:
5:50 11:33:41 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Steven Curnow]
5:52 11:33:43 Shot [Eric's Shotgun @ Kacey Ruegsegger]

As you can see we are already out in the audio, because the audio file is 5:23 in total lenght and if we add 13 seconds (i.e. the difference between transcription and audio file) we arrive at 6:03.

Now, it's quite obvious I know, but maybe it deserves to be underlined. We all know that Cassie has been murdered after Steve Curnow, so here's the question: how can we hear "peek-a-boo" and the shot to Cassie, while we can't hear the shots to Steve and Kacey?

There is only one alternative: the audio file has been cut here and there and then remastered, otherwise is quite a big fake.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 am

Any thoughts on this? I mean, what do you think? The audio file has been cut or the file is fake?

Contribution Points : 98944

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Jenn wrote:
RaiseTheFist wrote:
Thank you! Thank you!

You're welcome Very Happy and I am not really sure who recorded those additional 21 seconds and as far as I know, what I posted is all that has been released.

Hello!

I am listening to a MP3 file of a German "radio play"/documentary (I hope I got that translation right) thingy. These a broadcast mostly at night.
I am in a rush and couldn't listen to the full thing (it's 48 minutes) but I think (but I can't tell for sure!) it's Brooks narrating the the 911 call. He seem to tell a lot in that play (two male voices sound very similar, so I can't say for sure it's always Brooks), among well-known things like the conversation between Harris and him ("I like you know") he seem to be there to show his point of E&D.

He starts with "I don't recommend to listen to these" and "It's one of the most terrible audio tapes you can/could listen to" and then it switches between the audio of the call, Brooks narration and the German translation. That's why the video has those subtle cuts in there. The uploader cut out Brooks' voice. I have no extra seconds to add from that play in comparison to that Youtube video - It stops at the same point, so I guess it's actually the longest one available now.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 100641

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am

KitKat2013 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
RaiseTheFist wrote:
Thank you! Thank you!

Hello!

I am listening to a MP3 file of a German "radio play"/documentary (I hope I got that translation right) thingy. These a broadcast mostly at night.
I am in a rush and couldn't listen to the full thing (it's 48 minutes) but I think (but I can't tell for sure!) it's Brooks narrating the the 911 call. He seem to tell a lot in that play (two male voices sound very similar, so I can't say for sure it's always Brooks), among well-known things like the conversation between Harris and him ("I like you know") he seem to be there to show his point of E&D.

He starts with "I don't recommend to listen to these" and "It's one of the most terrible audio tapes you can/could listen to" and then it switches between the audio of the call, Brooks narration and the German translation. That's why the video has those subtle cuts in there. The uploader cut out Brooks' voice. I have no extra seconds to add from that play in comparison to that Youtube video - It stops at the same point, so I guess it's actually the longest one available now.

Got a link? That sounds very interesting. I know Brooks has heard the full 911 call.
Back to top Go down
Raspberryrawr

Contribution Points : 100006

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Those who hear things being said in the library that others, including me, don't hear, do you have the technical expertice to cut just those parts of the tape out and upload them as short clips?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 pm

2:00-"Yeah"

3:40-"Woohoo!"

4:21-"Get up!"

I know this is not what is in the transcript but this is what I hear being said.
4:31-"Everybody on the floor up now!"

4:48-"Look at his head"?
Not too clear on this

5:38-"Just stop it"
Was this John Tomlin pleading for them to stop it?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

I believe that this evidence clearly establishes that it is a member of the dispatch team talking to Captain Boyd.

If you look at 015917, there is a call at roughly 11:35 to or from a Captain Boyd (the report specifies that the time might not be exact). It lasts for one minute.

This, of course, is roughy compatible with the time frame covered by the leaked part of the call that features the "Hey Boyd" comment.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 121538
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:29 pm

The 911 Log 015917 shows:

11:27:50-11:55:16 Teacher in school Library/gunshots in hall-library

11.35.09 11.35.54 Captain Boyd

Patti's 911 call -- Hey Boy! is heard at 4:34 seconds into the call -- that puts the time @ 11:32:24

Boyd's call didn't come in until 11:35:09

Even if you subtract 2 minutes & 46 seconds to coincide with the OFFICIAL timeline:

Patti's call [OFFICIAL Timeline adjustment] 11:25:04-11:52:30
Captain Boyd [OFFICIAL Timeline adjustment] 11:32:23

Hey Boy! heard @ 4:34 into Patti's call @ 11:29:38 -- still not in time for Cpt Boyd's call

** Boyd's call doesn't line up to the time of what is said in the Library
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:17 am

Listening to the extended recordings with Dylan's tec-9 going off on Lauren Townsend...in between Valeen pleading for her life, you hear a voice that, to me, sounds like Eric: sounds like he screams "FUCK!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:30 pm

@ 5:13 you can clearly hear Eric say "Vodka!" in a sing-songy kind of voice. Getting ready to shoot at cops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

gustopoet wrote:
@ 5:13 you can clearly hear Eric say "Vodka!" in a sing-songy kind of voice. Getting ready to shoot at cops.
I recall someone said that was Eric saying "heeellloo?" in a sing-songy voice then banging on the table to say "Peek a boo! to Cassie Bernall.  Some claim they can hear the "peek a boo" but to this day I still cannot. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:23 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
I recall someone said that was Eric saying "heeellloo?" in a sing-songy voice then banging on the table to say "Peek a boo! to Cassie Bernall.  Some claim they can hear the "peek a boo" but to this day I still cannot. Sad
I don't hear "peek-a-boo" either. Or "hello." I do hear Eric say "VODka!" but it took me repeated listening to hear it. I'm sure Eric does say "Pigs are here!" after that, but I can't hear that part, personally.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:25 pm

JohnnyB wrote:
Listening to the extended recordings with Dylan's tec-9 going off on Lauren Townsend...in between Valeen pleading for her life, you hear a voice that, to me, sounds like Eric: sounds like he screams "FUCK!"
I hear that too and always wondered if one of them (sounds like Eric) was saying "Fuck god!"
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:41 pm

I still hear: helllooo 5:13
              a gun shot, it's louder and closer to the phone so I assume that was Dylan at 5:14
              the peek-a-boo at 5:15
               another gun shot straight after coming from Erics gun because it's not the loud, close one like before.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 am

@ 5:41 you can hear Dylan screaming something. I can't figure out what it is... Any ideas? To me it almost sounds like "Reb this is some beautiful fuckin' shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

I've read anything from,

"Bitches and jocks standing right over there..."

to

"Stop bitching it's merely a flesh wound"

but just before it does in fact sound like Eric saying, "All right Dylan..."
Back to top Go down

911 tapes downloads
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next