Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

911 tapes downloads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
outlaw

PostSubject: 911 tapes downloads   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 am

is there anywhere to download full 911 tapes durring the shooting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 am

There's a lot of information about the 911 calls here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the Audio section near the bottom of the page. There's a lot of other great information there too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MarmaladeSkies

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

outlaw wrote:
is there anywhere to download full 911 tapes durring the shooting

The full tapes were never released.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:21 am

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
The full tapes were never released.
Exactly.
I'm still trying to remind a thread in the old fora where we discussed about "Hey, boy" screamed, by Dylan or Eric, that was under dispute, just before killing Kyle.
I can't find the audio file where you could clearly hear "Hey, boy".
So, in case someone knows where to get it.... well, thanks in advance.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

"Hey Boy" 4:51
I love you, besos!

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

"Hey Boy" 4:51

2 slaps on the table and 'Peek-a-boo' at 5:14?

areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 am

Jenn wrote:
2 slaps on the table and 'Peek-a-boo' at 5:14?

Yeah I heard that to, but I just heard one bang on the table then the 'peek-a-boo' and a gun shot.

Weird isn't it? I don't know, maybe it's just me but sometimes I forget just how horrible it was in that library. So to actually hear it makes me feel a bit ill..

queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 am

I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:27 am

queenfarooq wrote:
I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 am

areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

I think the 'hello' sounds like Eric, I think I can just make out a 'peek'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:43 am

queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14 bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14 bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

I finally heard the "hello". That's interesting how people catch these bits that are so vague in the background. Plus, it's hard to hear over the other 911 operators talking to people in the background. Damn, those operators need to be in separate rooms! I find myself going: did another operator just say "hello?" or did Eric say "hello"? Heh. I still do not hear the bang on table and "peek-a-boo". I wonder how much is auditory matrixing. Hearing what we want to hear to make it fit or do some of us just have better hearing! I clearly do not have that great a hearing! Though, the "hey, boy" is as clear as day to me. And that is most definitely Dylan's voice. I can extrapolate that he said this when he discovered Kyle sitting in the chair and not hiding like the others and then taking aim. Based on the"Carwax commerical" vid, when Dylan yells, he has a certain tonal quality. I'm convinced that is him.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
I finally heard the "hello". That's interesting how people catch these bits that are so vague in the background. Plus, it's hard to hear over the other 911 operators talking to people in the background. Damn, those operators need to be in separate rooms! I find myself going: did another operator just say "hello?" or did Eric say "hello"? Heh. I still do not hear the bang on table and "peek-a-boo". I wonder how much is auditory matrixing. Hearing what we want to hear to make it fit or do some of us just have better hearing! I clearly do not have that great a hearing! Though, the "hey, boy" is as clear as day to me. And that is most definitely Dylan's voice. I can extrapolate that he said this when he discovered Kyle sitting in the chair and not hiding like the others and then taking aim. Based on the"Carwax commerical" vid, when Dylan yells, he has a certain tonal quality. I'm convinced that is him.

That's funny because it's something I hear quite clearly. The peek-a-boo is said and then very quickly followed by a gun shot but I do promise you that it's there.

There's no doubt that they "hey boy" is Dylan. He certainly has a unique tone to his voice, that and it's extremely calm.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:

That's funny because it's something I hear quite clearly. The peek-a-boo is said and then very quickly followed by a gun shot but I do promise you that it's there.

There's no doubt that they "hey boy" is Dylan. He certainly has a unique tone to his voice, that and it's extremely calm.

I'll have to try some ear jacks and have another listen.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:16 pm

This will be a little vague but with reference to the 'hey boy' comment, i don't know how legitimate this is but I remember reading this somewhere (this info was probably deleted with the old forum) Someone posted the maps of where both Eric and Dylan were supposed to be when the 'hey boy' comment was made and concluded there was no way the phone could have picked up this comment if it was made by either of the boys. Either that or the timeline is completely wrong. Surely that couldn't be the case (sarcasm)
But, there was also reference to there been an individual in the 911 call center whose either first or surname was 'Boyd' or they were calling someone with this name. I believe the conversation went into the direction of it was actually someone on the other end of the line that made a comment that was actually 'hey Boyd.'

Does anybody remember this coming up somewhere before? Or have any evidence of this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jobbesat

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 am

I finally heard everything, it's only that, instead of "hello", I hear "hy". Peek-a-boo is clear as water, listen to it more than once and you'll find it, it's just there at 5.15

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm

jobbesat wrote:
I finally heard everything, it's only that, instead of "hello", I hear "hy". Peek-a-boo is clear as water, listen to it more than once and you'll find it, it's just there at 5.15

To me, "heeellooo" is clear and I still don't pickup "peek-a-boo" despite rewinding and listening several times with earbuds. aack! Maybe it could be enhanced by audio software..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm

jobbesat wrote:

To me, "heeellooo" is clear and I still don't pickup "peek-a-boo" despite rewinding and listening several times with earbuds. aack! Maybe it could be enhanced by audio software..
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:57 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
jobbesat wrote:

The 'peek-a-boo' is there. He says it really fast and then you hear a gunshot.

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:06 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
This will be a little vague but with reference to the 'hey boy' comment, i don't know how legitimate this is but I remember reading this somewhere (this info was probably deleted with the old forum) Someone posted the maps of where both Eric and Dylan were supposed to be when the 'hey boy' comment was made and concluded there was no way the phone could have picked up this comment if it was made by either of the boys. Either that or the timeline is completely wrong. Surely that couldn't be the case (sarcasm)
But, there was also reference to there been an individual in the 911 call center whose either first or surname was 'Boyd' or they were calling someone with this name. I believe the conversation went into the direction of it was actually someone on the other end of the line that made a comment that was actually 'hey Boyd.'

Does anybody remember this coming up somewhere before? Or have any evidence of this?

I do recall this discussion on the old forum. I don't know.. but to me, the intonation with the way this is said, the voice comes across with a sarcastic bite not a conversational "hey boyd". Plus, we don't hear this particular voice again in the call. The only conversations, at least that I pick up while listening, are the one-way conversation of other female (sounding) 911 operators initiating or maintaining their calls in the backdrop.

Last edited by InFiNiNcEX5 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Jenn wrote:
InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
jobbesat wrote:

The 'peek-a-boo' is there. He says it really fast and then you hear a gunshot.

I can't wait until I finally am able to hear it so I can cross that off my list! lol tongue
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:14 pm

What is the longest version of the 911 call released, and where can I get it?

I thought they only released a 4:30 minute tape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:21 pm

RaiseTheFist wrote:
What is the longest version of the 911 call released, and where can I get it?

I thought they only released a 4:30 minute tape?

This is the original 5:23 call.

And here is the additional 21 seconds.

RaiseTheFist

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Thank you! Thank you!

Where did this come from? I was under the impression that the "officially" released tape was only 4 and 1/2 minutes? Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 am

RaiseTheFist wrote:
Thank you! Thank you!

Where did this come from? I was under the impression that the "officially" released tape was only 4 and 1/2 minutes? Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm confused...

You're welcome Very Happy and I am not really sure who recorded those additional 21 seconds and as far as I know, what I posted is all that has been released.

elia

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:22 am

After a lot of times i finally heard the peek-a-boo....but it's said so quickly it's really hard to hear it...and it's weird that eric has shrill voice for a guy...and at 5:00 who says "alright"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lasttrain
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

It has been shown many times that this is not Dylan saying "Hey Boy."

Officer Boyd was an officer with the SWAT team, and the dispatchers were relaying information to him.

If you can find the 3 hour dispatch tapes, you can actually hear the conversation between the 911 dispatcher and Officer Boyd, and that proves beyond all doubt that it is not Dylan who said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

lasttrain wrote:
It has been shown many times that this is not Dylan saying "Hey Boy."

Officer Boyd was an officer with the SWAT team, and the dispatchers were relaying information to him.

If you can find the 3 hour dispatch tapes, you can actually hear the conversation between the 911 dispatcher and Officer Boyd, and that proves beyond all doubt that it is not Dylan who said it.

I never thought it was Dylan either. It doesn't sound like him and it sounds like it spoken either directly into the phone, or really close by. Dylan would have never been that close to the phone, as it was on the floor, under the desk with the teacher.

elia

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   Sat May 04, 2013 11:27 am

Why can't we hear eric and dylan asked for the jocks to get up? we hear only "get up" or "everyone get up" but almost every survivor reported that they said it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

911 tapes downloads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next