Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

911 tapes downloads

Go down 
+14
Sabratha
Wideawake
rik75
Raspberryrawr
KitKat2013
sororityalpha
lasttrain
elia
RaiseTheFist
areyoulistening
Jenn
jobbesat
MarmaladeSkies
queenfarooq
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 96868
Forum Reputation : 50

911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Wideawake wrote:
I cannot tell you guys how many times I've listened to this and I don't hear half the shit everybody else does. I hear the "Hey boy/Boyd" and I think it sounds like Dylan. I hear the 2 slaps on the table, but never the peek-a-boo. I really just want to tell Patti and the dispatcher to be quiet so I can hear, lol. I'm going to take rik75's suggestion and try it with VLC.

EDIT: Okay, so have been playing with this on VLC and I can actually here everything! I'm so excited, you have no idea. I slowed it all the way down and changed the settings and I can hear everything. If you have not done so, I highly recommend doing this.
Great ! I love VLC because it will virtually playback media with any format. Can you hear the voices in my previous post?
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101601
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:01 pm

rik75 wrote:
Wideawake wrote:
I cannot tell you guys how many times I've listened to this and I don't hear half the shit everybody else does. I hear the "Hey boy/Boyd" and I think it sounds like Dylan. I hear the 2 slaps on the table, but never the peek-a-boo. I really just want to tell Patti and the dispatcher to be quiet so I can hear, lol. I'm going to take rik75's suggestion and try it with VLC.

EDIT: Okay, so have been playing with this on VLC and I can actually here everything! I'm so excited, you have no idea. I slowed it all the way down and changed the settings and I can hear everything. If you have not done so, I highly recommend doing this.
Great ! I love VLC because it will virtually playback media with any format. Can you hear the voices in my previous post?

Do you mean the one you thought was somewhat mocking? I can hear it very faintly. I thought at one point, when it asked what the emergency was, that it did sound mocking, but that was the only time. Best guess, we're probably picking up one of the other dispatchers and just misinterpreting her tone. ??? I can't imagine who else it would be.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Every time i listen to it , i hear something new on the 5:26 version.
I want to understand all the background voices and sounds ,because at the moment , i hear a nonsensical mix of voices , gunshots, cross talk ,etc. When i get the background noises and talk out of the way , i can then focus on Eric , Dylan and the library victims.  

4:55 - " Its only a flesh wound , alright."
4:58 -  Laughter sounding like, " woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo " it sounds over exaggerated.
5:20 - " 129 Thunderbird." ( dispatch?)
Back to top Go down
Raspberryrawr

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:30 pm

I would like to listen to it with VLC too, where can I download the tape?
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

Raspberryrawr wrote:
I would like to listen to it with VLC too, where can I download the tape?
You can hear it on youtube. Just type in - Patti Nielson 911 call.
Back to top Go down
Raspberryrawr

Contribution Points : 100556

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:33 pm

I know that, but as I said, I would like to download it and play it with VLC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Raspberryrawr wrote:

Just stream the url to your VLC.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Raspberryrawr wrote:

Use this link to copy and paste the video. It will convert it to an audio that you can download.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Does anyone have a 911 call beying the "God help me!" cry?

I am asking as I want to confirm taht it is not actually Val crying out in the tape. This seems to be far too early. Before they shot Shnurr, they shot Kyle, Daniel Steepleton, Makai Hall , Steven Curnow, Kacey Reugsegger, Cassie Bernall, Isaiah, Matthew Kechter and Patrick Ireland. Not to mention firing numerous shots from the window to people outside.

Schnurr was only fired at after this had all occured. So It seems surprising that the "Oh god help me!" cry comes in so early before much of the shooting.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:23 pm

what settings on VLC did you use?
Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85441

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Wideawake wrote:

I'm going to have to ask you what you did exactly... I also slowed it down on VLC and tried playing with the settings, to no avail. I don't hear much more than at normal speed. Beyond Patti and the 911 operator, it's only that "Get up!" and gunshots that can be discerned in the background.
Back to top Go down
astrospace92

astrospace92

Contribution Points : 73928

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:17 am

areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

I think the 'hello' sounds like Eric, I think I can just make out a 'peek'

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14  bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

Does he say peek-a-boo in a funny voice, because I think I can faintly hear it…but it's in a different voice?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:03 am

astrospace92 wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
I can't really hear the 'peek - a -boo' anyone else hear a sarcastic sounding 'hello' around 5.13?

Yes I heard that to. Who said it? It was to high pitched to be Dylan (or was it?) it could have been Eric who said it and then banged his hand on the table followed by the 'peek-a-boo' it's hard enough to hear it but it's definitely there.

I think the 'hello' sounds like Eric, I think I can just make out a 'peek'

At the 5:15 mark exactly he says it. So it goes like this:

5:13 "hello?"
5:14  bang on the table
5:15 peek-a-boo.
5:16 gun shot

Does he say peek-a-boo in a funny voice, because I think I can faintly hear it…but it's in a different voice?

Most likey he would be saying it in a sarcastic evil way.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: 911 tapes downloads   911 tapes downloads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
at exactly the time I link, if you keep repeating it you can hear what appears to be Dylan, in his angry shouting voice saying "Do you believe in God?" really fast, before it cuts off, straight after Valeen shouts "Oh God Help me!"
Back to top Go down

911 tapes downloads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2