Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.

Go down 
+20
phenomenalphyre
Screamingophelia
unreal_hype
Grenier_VoDKa
Naze Warbled
starrwilliams
Lizpuff
spidEr
froggy
LPorter101
Rebdomine
C#major
maninthebox
sororityalpha
rebgirl
WendlaBergman
PaintItBlack
em81
carrie12
Jenn
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 9:56 am

unreal_hype wrote:
Pajamagirl wrote:
rebgirl wrote:
Thank you Jenn for this nice pictures......Smile
Wayne Harris died in 2014 believing his son was a monster.
Can't find anything online about Wayne Harris dying, is this true?

Hi! We don’t have any proof that Wayne died. It’s a rumor

phenomenalphyre

Contribution Points : 47100
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:28 am

Wayne Harris is still alive. I've found him on LinkedIn
Back to top Go down
Kev7382

Contribution Points : 49387

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 am

phenomenalphyre wrote:

Unless ghosts need jobs... hmmm. Actually I figured he was alive I have that feeling that when any of the 4 parents died itll be reported at the very least in the local papers there making it pretty easy to find in a google search.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Kev7382 wrote:
phenomenalphyre wrote:

Unless ghosts need jobs... hmmm. Actually I figured he was alive I have that feeling that when any of the 4 parents died itll be reported at the very least in the local papers there making it pretty easy to find in a google search.

I agree. Plus he was pretty high up in the military so there would definitely be an obituary made public.

Antarath

Contribution Points : 47410

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am

Whitepages is also very helpful, especially the section where relatives of each person is listed. Then again, we never know how often it's updated, same with FindAGrave. I use those sites often. No wonder the 'virtual flowers' are disabled for certain people.
Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 34305

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 10:22 pm

It is really sad to see Dylan when he was young and happy, knowing that he grew to be a such an emotionally tormented teenager and killer.
Back to top Go down
Zerogoth22

Zerogoth22

Contribution Points : 59242
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 pm

AZ20 wrote:
It is really sad to see Dylan when he was young and happy, knowing that he grew to be such an emotionally tormented teenager and killer.
I feel this way too. I am sure he had lots of potential and could have had a good life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.   New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New photos of Dylan taken from 20/20.
Page 1 of 1