Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

highlights of the 11k

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
slippy123

Contribution Points : 31943

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He presented Radioactive Clothing to class with gunshots edited in from Rampart Range - page 008197.

Never knew this or that he actually was editing the movies at school! I always thought it was part of the basement tapes too. Probaby the first real new thing I've learned in a while. Seems like we're running dry on 11k info but any more interesting things you guys find please do share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 58164

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm

He presented Radioactive Clothing to class with gunshots edited in from Rampart Range - page 008197.

Yeah seems to be something Eric would find funny as hell. Those kids listening to actual gunshots from the guns he and Dylan were practicing with in order to hone their skills for NBK.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
           -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Chatroom Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 57391

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Eerie... I find it hard to watch Rampart Range for some reason.

It's interesting how some things get to you and some things don't.

It's probably a mix of those being the guns they used and either Mark or Phil saying "that's what happens when you let high school kids play with guns" that angers me because they knew something was up and they were only 17.

W.A.R.
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 16510

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:51 am

I probably would be more worried they would shoot themselves by accident, or they would get caught and snitch on me for brokering the deal/selling them the gun.

Especially in 1999. Nowadays you might be a bit more worried about them having a sinister motive.

View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28593

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 am

In a recent thread, someone was asking about the discarded pair of wool gloves that was found with Eric's trench coat outside of the school. Since they probably shared a pair of gloves during the shooting, I thought it was interesting that they also split up a single pair of gloves as they were trying to break into the van.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's kind of funny. This was a pair of boys who each brought something different to the relationship, opposites to some extent, but perfectly in sync with each other in the worst possible way. One righty and one lefty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am

They were in a way a friendship you'd strive to have, it's what they did with it that was horribly wrong. Dylan may not have admitted it but in many ways Eric really was his best friend.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 15418

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am

I was reading Crystal Woodman's 11k testimony. She claims she had a camera with her on 4/20/99 and that she had taken a couple pictures that day before the shooting. I wonder if she ever got the film developed...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am

I was reading Crystal Woodman's 11k testimony. She claims she had a camera with her on 4/20/99 and that she had taken a couple pictures that day before the shooting. I wonder if she ever got the film developed...

That would be something to see if she did. The calm before the storm.

-Unknown

My heart has been so badly broken and mended again. Stronger than ever because of its dreadful wounds that I thought it could never break again. But at the sight of his face, at the knowledge that he was taking his leave forever, beyond death, it shattered.
                                                                                                                                                                                -Jeanne Kalogridis

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29712

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 am

She had to turn the camera into the police. I am sure they developed them but they have not seen the light of day

View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:02 pm

I never thought of that, people who had actual cameras that day and what they captured.

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:15 pm

I'm sure people were bringing in cameras since it was nearing the end of the school year, especially the Seniors.

I wonder if she got the pictures after the police were done with them?

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:23 pm

One of them was a class picture of her math class. Imagine if one of the victims were in the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Anyone have any info as to who the football player was?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sscc
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 28593

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice example of DeAngelis' special care for all of his students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Wow you're good, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Nice example of DeAngelis' special care for all of his students.

That pissed me off the first time I read that. Mad

Sure make the innocent victim disrupt her life and stay home instead of the asshole who was harassing her. Rolling Eyes

DeAngelis was a dick who showed time and time again how he favored certain types of students over the rest.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:38 am

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here is a student who was interviewed that claims she walked into school with Eric on 4/20/99.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 29712

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 am

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here is a student who was interviewed that claims she walked into school with Eric on 4/20/99.

I am not full on saying she is lying but the amount of people that reported that they saw either Eric or Dylan at a million diff places at a million diff times is astounding. 1 girl said Eric shot at her at the smoker's pit. I guess I somewhat wonder how true her statement is.

I don't have any way of knowing where Eric was at 7:20 that morning but somehow I doubt he was there.

View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 am

I am not full on saying she is lying but the amount of people that reported that they saw either Eric or Dylan at a million diff places at a million diff times is astounding.  1 girl said Eric shot at her at the smoker's pit.  I guess I somewhat wonder how true her statement is.  

I don't have any way of knowing where Eric was at 7:20 that morning but somehow I doubt he was there.

That's exactly how I feel. I understand in a time like that, your memory from the day could be cloudy, but it's one thing to say you saw Eric and another thing to say you entered the school with him and had a specific conversation with him. I don't buy it that either of them were at the school that early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMBH_7

Contribution Points : 13199

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but on page 11273, I found an entry for a bloody Leatherman tool.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyone know what it was doing there or who it belongs to?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 am

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but on page 11273, I found an entry for a bloody Leatherman tool.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyone know what it was doing there or who it belongs to?
Thanks!

I did a quick search and Leatherman is a brand of multitools and knives.  Hmm. I wonder who it belonged to? scratch

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 am

Nice catch! I can't even speculate on who's it might be but I'd be interested to know.

I have tried reading through the evidence lists before but there are soooo many entries and most of it is unremarkable. Maybe I need to try again lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:49 am

Nice catch! I can't even speculate on who's it might be but I'd be interested to know.

I have tried reading through the evidence lists before but there are soooo many entries and most of it is unremarkable. Maybe I need to try again lol

I agree, and some of it is almost unreadable due to the handwriting.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMBH_7

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Found some more info on this mysterious multifunction tool... Page 12255:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Wow that's interesting. Was it a pocket-knife type of tool that belonged to a student? You can see the documents of evidence items being returned to students and family members. I wonder if we could match it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMBH_7

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:46 pm

Wow that's interesting. Was it a pocket-knife type of tool that belonged to a student? You can see the documents of evidence items being returned to students and family members. I wonder if we could match it up.
I'll try to look for it in my free time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Multi tools such as these usually do have a knife. Although it would be small and wouldn't be much help in protecting yourself with. But I do wonder who it belonged to and why they had the pliers out? scratch

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Long shot, but could it be used as some sort of first aid? Maybe he/she was looking through it to see if anything could help?

ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Long shot, but could it be used as some sort of first aid? Maybe he/she was looking through it to see if anything could help?

As I said though if it had a knife it wouldn't be very big so it wouldn't be much as defense. Especially against someone armed with a gun.

But it would make more sense if the owner had the knife blade out rather then the pliers. scratch Alas, just another mystery.

-Unknown

-Jeanne Kalogridis

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SMBH_7

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:09 pm

On page 12254, it states that there was "a bloodstained shirt and emergency medical supplies" under Table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Maybe it's from that? Lisa Kreutz did say that a paramedic came in when she was found by SWAT, so maybe it's from them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

highlights of the 11k
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next