Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

highlights of the 11k

Go down 
+26
Oldmare
Cemetery Jones
Szabo
SandraSmit19
Sarin Gas Attack
W.A.R.
Littlelo
sscc
Screamingophelia
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
Kiwik
sororityalpha
Kida
shades
Gctiger
bubbles
em81
Jenn
lasttrain
slippy123
Belladonna
Lizpuff
ThoughtBox
NotYourRobot
cyn1231
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 58649
Forum Reputation : 0

highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Reading about arrests 4/20 Bad Religion   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 4:27 pm

So i was reading the 11k last night and came upon a section where investigators were asking a witness (that had spoken on a radio station show) about three adults in leather jackets with these anti religion symbols on thier jackets arrested that afternoon in Clement Park.
I immediately thought these were Bad Religion fans and as a fan myself it PO'd me that the police arrested these guys because of thier jackets. Obviously someone so anti religious would shoot up a school right?! Urg.
Anyway the police do discover its the punk rock group and nothing more. It just bothered me as further evidence they went after the different/alternative people. I have always been a fan and have seen the group many times live and have thier t-shirts which i wear often. I would leave my hubby for Greg Graffin, which is ok he said because he would too.
I think the witness was John?
I would love to know who those guys were. Any ideas on how to research that? I do not think charges were laid but they were taken into custody and held for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 10:01 am

On page JC-001-025708 there is a search warrant for Zach's computer and Devon is listed on it with her Screen name but the other screen name has "KiBBz" in it but the name next to it is Chris Morris, but it is for Zach's computer??

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Oldmare wrote:
So i was reading the 11k last night and came upon a section where investigators were asking a witness (that had spoken on a radio station show) about three adults in leather jackets with these anti religion symbols on thier jackets arrested that afternoon in Clement Park.
I would love to know who those guys were.  Any ideas on how to research that? I do not think charges were laid but they were taken into custody and held for several hours.
They actually did an interview with a talk show. The transcript is in this thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 58649

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 11:55 pm

sscc wrote:
Oldmare wrote:
I would love to know who those guys were.  Any ideas on how to research that? I do not think charges were laid but they were taken into custody and held for several hours.
They actually did an interview with a talk show. The transcript is in this thread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70469
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Just wanted to say that this thread is super informative and interesting. There's so much detail. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Quote :
5) Hartsough stated that both Harris and Klebold often talked about wanting to blow up Columbine High School and kill the jocks. She said that they talked about it for a year prior to her leaving the store but she never took them seriously

Wow. Smart move there, boys. Rolling Eyes These two just couldn't keep their mouths shut.

NBK would have died on the vine if the people they mouthed off around had just called the cops.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 5:11 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Just wanted to say that this thread is super informative and interesting. There's so much detail. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Quote :
5) Hartsough stated that both Harris and Klebold often talked about wanting to blow up Columbine High School and kill the jocks. She said that they talked about it for a year prior to her leaving the store but she never took them seriously

Wow. Smart move there, boys. Rolling Eyes These two just couldn't keep their mouths shut.

NBK would have died on the vine if the people they mouthed off around had just called the cops.

Literally no one took those two seriously. It was just all that’s just them. I’m pretty sure even Dylan said to someone one day oh that’s just Eric... always talkin about blown up the school.

Though take what Michelle says with a grain of salt she also said that Dylan slapped her....

Also the plan could’ve been foiled if Dylan accidentally shot himself or Eric because of his lack of gun safety

Honestly the cameras right on Dylan.. he loads a shotgun into his stomach and nobody says anything to him.

Contribution Points : 103010

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:

Quote :

Literally no one took those two seriously. It was just all that’s just them. I’m pretty sure even Dylan said  to someone one day oh that’s just Eric...  always talkin about blown up the school.

Though take what Michelle says with a grain of salt she also said that Dylan slapped her....

Also the plan could’ve been foiled if Dylan accidentally shot himself or  Eric because of his lack of gun safety

Honestly the cameras right on Dylan.. he loads  a shotgun into his stomach and nobody says anything to him.

Yeah that made me cringe..
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:47 pm

rebel2013 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:

Quote :

Literally no one took those two seriously. It was just all that’s just them. I’m pretty sure even Dylan said  to someone one day oh that’s just Eric...  always talkin about blown up the school.

Also the plan could’ve been foiled if Dylan accidentally shot himself or  Eric because of his lack of gun safety

Honestly the cameras right on Dylan.. he loads  a shotgun into his stomach and nobody says anything to him.

Yeah that made me cringe..

It shows how little he regarded his own life too IMO. He did give any crap anymore.

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 25939

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2021 11:53 am

I also read in the reports that someone slept through the whole shooting.
Only to wake up when swat came.
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 25939

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dustin gorton saying he saw nate dykeman dead outside
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 8:39 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
Has anyone out there actually read all the 11k? I'd like to know...

No, I did not.

I like to think that I had retained at least some shreds of sanity.

Screamingophelia wrote:
Exactly.

Plus, let us all remember: This is the pre-Columbine era. People did not treat such stuff seriously back then.

Heck, if I had a dime for each time somone said they will blow up my primary school in the 90s... I'd be filthy rich by now.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   highlights of the 11k - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

highlights of the 11k
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: