Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

highlights of the 11k

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 am

I don't know I want to give the Harrises the benefit of the doubt. I want to think that their cold exterior is a facade. That they are saying their son was a psycho and having very little interaction so they are not criticized. Look at how much fire Sue has come under for saying anything positive about her son that she loved for 17 years. Regardless of what she has to say about whose fault it was etc.

As a parent myself I cannot imagine just turning my back on my child.

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Just something I saw on one of the 11k pages that was an ad on the internet at the time. Not really Columbine related but I was Shocked about it![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:53 pm

oh, lord! whoaaaaa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'll not lose any sleep over that vile creature not having a service.

I know you hate him very much but I believe everyone deserves a service and a decent burial.
It's just a basic human right.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:41 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I don't know...in terms of what happened after their death and what their family did I have no info or reports on it. From that statement out of the 11K, if it's true, it's plain devastating. I'm just gonna put it to my mind that maybe the Harrises simply claim they're not having a service just to put it out there but they really did something personally between themselves for Eric. If it helps me sleep at night.

and yet If they didn't, it's morbidly unsurprising to me as they come off like the type of people who sweep dirt under the rug if they didn't like it, and will not deal or empathise with it - just like military families.

Kiwik, liquorvamp, LizPuff,
I just cannot believe that Eric's family never had any kind of a service for him at all.I think I would have to see some concrete proof that they didn't.
Maybe they had a service for him outside the funeral home once they received his ashes.Maybe they had one in their own home.No matter if it was inside the funeral home or out, the only thing that matters is if they ultimately did.
I do believe Eric's parent's loved him and have suffered over his loss.I can't believe that even to this day they don't still miss him and think of him.He was their child and they raised him for 18 years.While I do wish they speak out in his defense like Dylan's Mother does ,I have to remind myself that I haven't been through the awful ordeal they've been through and must give them the benefit of the doubt on a fundamental level.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, I believe his parents did love him. I think a lot of their silence is due to what their attorney has advised them to do. It even states in the 11k that when the cops arrived at their house on 4/20, one of their main concerns was repercussions from the victims' families. They seem to be very legal conscience.

Up until reading that statement in the 11k, I had read way back that his family did hold a private service for him. That's why I was so surprised that this document listed that there would be no services for him. Especially since Dylan got one. If Dylan deserved one then so did Eric in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree, I believe his parents did love him. I think a lot of their silence is due to what their attorney has advised them to do. It even states in the 11k that when the cops arrived at their house on 4/20, one of their main concerns was repercussions from the victims' families. They seem to be very legal conscience.

Up until reading that statement in the 11k, I had read way back that his family did hold a private service for him. That's why I was so surprised that this document listed that there would be no services for him. Especially since Dylan got one.  If Dylan deserved one then so did Eric in my opinion.

I agree.I'm sure Eric's parents were concerned about legal repercussions but at first I think they were mainly afraid that some of the other parents might try to hunt them down and kill them or something.
I can't blame them for being very afraid.People who are out of their minds with grief are not rational.Anything could have possibly happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Been stuck in kinda a rut with the 11k. A lot of duplicate leads and bogus information.

Anyway....PG 22574 The "bitch" in gym class.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Thought I would include this. It is Tom and Sue's interview from the 20. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Btw congratulations on making through the 11K [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love you Hahah

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: highlights of the 11k   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:12 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
Btw congratulations on making through the 11K [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love you Hahah

LMAO I am so close to done! I have read every single page. Big accomplishment....Also a sign I need a hobby
Back to top Go down
View user profile

highlights of the 11k
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4