Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

thoughts on an accurate columbine movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
myshame
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:37 am

A good Columbine movie might disappoint people on this forum, though, considering some liberties that would have to be taken with the story, such as changing nearly everyone's name and adjusting the timeline.

However, with the failure of I'm Not Ashamed at the box office, it might be a long time before anyone tries this material again. A different movie targeting different demographics might be a better sell, though.
Back to top Go down
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
A good Columbine movie might disappoint people on this forum, though, considering some liberties that would have to be taken with the story, such as changing nearly everyone's name and adjusting the timeline.
I will not be disappointed if the film shows the truth, no matter how unsightly it was.
However, with the failure of I'm Not Ashamed at the box office, it might be a long time before anyone tries this material again. A different movie targeting different demographics might be a better sell, though.
I think the real Rachel was much more interesting than idealized character portrayed in the film.

Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   Wed May 03, 2017 10:54 am

I think an Oscar-bait Columbine movie is going to happen eventually. It's slam-dunk material for awards season, being controversial and all, and there's so much information about the case that's publicly available.
Back to top Go down
afrrs
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   Mon May 08, 2017 6:31 pm

I think an Oscar-bait Columbine movie is going to happen eventually. It's slam-dunk material for awards season, being controversial and all, and there's so much information about the case that's publicly available.

off course , just look at the plot :

2 kids with good backgrounds being rased in a good religious community .

then they go postal .

moreover , all the evidence related to the case , just juicy details there .

it has all the ingredients for a movie based on real life to be successful .

Back to top Go down

thoughts on an accurate columbine movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2