Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's pants?

Go down 
+10
Nirvana92
slippy123
shades
ThoughtBox
Vii
Fatheroftwo
Draw_It_White
TaylorsMom
Lizpuff
TheSpiral
14 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:08 am

In Dylan's autopsy he was described as wearing black pants, but it doesn't say that Eric was wearing anything but the green plaid boxer shorts (like he was brought in pantsless). I read a while ago about a crime scene investigator who was under training, and he saw all the crime scene photos from Columbine, he said that in the later photos Eric was indeed not wearing pants...Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:34 am

Well I know they were looking all over Dylan and Eric's bodies for any other explosives or knives etc. I know they did document finding things on Dylan. Maybe they cut off his pants looking for something?

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:55 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Well I know they were looking all over Dylan and Eric's bodies for any other explosives or knives etc.  I know they did document finding things on Dylan.  Maybe they cut off his pants looking for something?

That's what I thought, but it's just so wierd to me. Why didn't they do the same for Dylan? They cleared his pockets to find two clips and CO2 boblets, what else on Earth could they be looking for to go to those lenghts? I assume that they were cut away to reduce the chance of a booby trap. Why did they remove Dylan's suspenders, what good is that? I guess we will never know...
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:22 am

PotatoSallad wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Well I know they were looking all over Dylan and Eric's bodies for any other explosives or knives etc.  I know they did document finding things on Dylan.  Maybe they cut off his pants looking for something?

That's what I thought, but it's just so wierd to me. Why didn't they do the same for Dylan? They cleared his pockets to find two clips and CO2 boblets, what else on Earth could they be looking for to go to those lenghts? I assume that they were cut away to reduce the chance of a booby trap. Why did they remove Dylan's suspenders, what good is that? I guess we will never know...

We may be able to chalk this up to another Jeffco blunder. Either their notes were not accurate, the guy above was misquoted or mistaken, and or they did things that they didn't have to.

The more I find out about this case the more I have to just laugh at Jeffco.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 77842
Forum Reputation : 25

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:28 am

Lizpuff wrote:
PotatoSallad wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

We may be able to chalk this up to another Jeffco blunder.  Either their notes were not accurate, the guy above was misquoted or mistaken, and or they did things that they didn't have to.

Jeffco is like a little kid running around saying:"I'm a real police investigator now!".

*pats him on the head* Of course you are Jeffco, of course you are.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:43 pm

I think the person who did the search was actually the first true Columbiner and grabbed their chance to be the only person ever to see Eric's cock.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
I think the person who did the search was actually the first true Columbiner and grabbed their chance to be the only person ever to see Eric's cock.

You have such a way with words. LOL
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83063
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
PotatoSallad wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

We may be able to chalk this up to another Jeffco blunder.  Either their notes were not accurate, the guy above was misquoted or mistaken, and or they did things that they didn't have to.

This pic says it all.  From an article where Stone & co. thought they were being interviewed to showcase their excellence in handling 4/20.  Uh, no..  not even close.

Getting the fools to take pics with the weapons like they were Wyatt Earp & Doc Holliday was the icing on the cake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Fatheroftwo wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
PotatoSallad wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

This pic says it all.  From an article where Stone & co. thought they were being interviewed to showcase their excellence in handling 4/20.  Uh, no..  not even close.

Getting the fools to take pics with the weapons like they were Wyatt Earp & Doc Holliday was the icing on the cake.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL that pic does make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 73955

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Was there any other reason for taking that picture other than to show off? What a poor decision on their part. That single picture to me has ruined their entire credibility. Childish and lame at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:45 pm

From the above article:
Here's how Dunaway explains the evolution of that picture. The photographer wanted "candid photos" of the officers in uniform. Then he persuaded them to assist him in photographing the guns, saying that shots of the weapons merely lying on a table were "too stark."

"Remember, the whole story was to be a closure thing," Dunaway says. "The way they were going to present these photos was, 'Here are the county's senior law-enforcement officials, determined to see this Columbine investigation through relentlessly.'

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97793
Forum Reputation : 154

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:46 pm

It's a frightening picture. Imagine those poor kids whose last visions in this world were those guns pointed at them.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83721
Forum Reputation : 13

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:

....OMG!

I would also add, the first person ever too. lol! Off Topic

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 73955

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank You ( although it still looks pointless to me. Pretty bad justification. )
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:21 pm

I don't know..yeah..it's possibly between him being brought in pantless after being searched thoroughly which is pretty weird only for him or it's a fuck up on the reports.

and yeah, jeffco is a joke.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:39 pm

Look at the end of that sawed off shotty. Can't imagine how Erics head popped like a balloon. Surprised he could even fit the end in his mouth.
Sorry to be graphic, but that gun is not pretty with close range shots.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83014
Forum Reputation : 80

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:53 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Look at the end of that sawed off shotty. Can't imagine how Erics head popped like a balloon. Surprised he could even fit the end in his mouth.

The double barrel was Dylan's. Eric used a single barrel which is much easier to "eat". I think the size may have been the main reason Dylan killed himself with the Tech-9 instead. Some people claim Dylan wanted to preserve his body, but I don't really buy that personally. He didnt have much care for his "human body" towards the end there.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83721
Forum Reputation : 13

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:01 am

slippy123 wrote:

I guess some might say Eric's mouth was always big enough to take "Arlene."

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77295

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:

OMG.....I just spilled my coffee all over myself from laughing so hard at this..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Crash16

Contribution Points : 65702
Forum Reputation : 25

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 4:21 am

Lizpuff wrote:

Hi, I'm new here and haven't read through everything yet so I'm not sure if this mystery has,been solved yet. But... I have many friends and family in law enforcement. So I asked them why clothing would be taken off a body, specifically Eric's.
What I found out was; Erics pants had blood and brain matter from Dylan on them. His pants cold have been cut off at the scene by the crime lab people to preserve evidence.
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 67153

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 8:15 am

ThoughtBox wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I guess some might say Eric's mouth was always big enough to take "Arlene."
Lmfao!

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69376
Forum Reputation : 145

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Yeah I agree with Crash, Eric's pants were taken off as it contained DNA from Dylan, and since it wasn't connected with him it was put with Dylan's stuff instead to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric's pants? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's pants?   Eric's pants? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's pants?
Page 1 of 1