Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

The Basement Tapes Recreation - Short Film (2016)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes Recreation - Short Film (2016)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am

Shadowgoddess, we had fake guns in a play we did several years ago and cared more about gun safety than he did! We would never know if Columbine would have been prevented if one of them accidentally got shot.. maybe we would have heard of Dylan as "that poor kid who accidentally shot his friend in the head"

I was disappointed that we didn't see the whole "hey it's a house" They're being all angry and crap and Dylan makes a little house out of toothpicks. SK said he was quite skilled at making miniatures. It's such a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: The Basement Tapes Recreation - Short Film (2016)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadowgoddess, we had fake guns in a play we did several years ago and cared more about gun safety than he did!  We would never know if Columbine would have been prevented if one of them accidentally got shot.. maybe we would have heard of Dylan as "that poor kid who accidentally shot his friend in the head".

Seriously, those kids were totally unaware of how close they came to death several times in that one video. I think Duran was the only one who was like "OH shit man let me get out from in front of you" as Dylan was trying to load the shot gun, this was a few seconds before Dylan aims it at his own stomach. Haha

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
                                                                                         -Friedrich Nietzsche

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.
               -Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Basement Tapes Recreation - Short Film (2016)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2