Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dnepropetrovsk maniacs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrAdventure

MrAdventure

Contribution Points : 71584
Forum Reputation : 0

dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Empty
PostSubject: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is anyone else fascinated with this case? I wasn't able to find a thread on them so I decided to make one myself.
The jist of what happened is that Igor suprunyuk, and viktor sayenko along with alexander hanzha, three disturbed teens and best friends became serial killers who killed over 21 people between june-July of 2007 In the city of dnepropetrovsk in the ukraine after moving up from killing animals and stealing bikes.
The reason they began killing animals was to help alexander hanzha get rid of his fear of blood, they also stood on high buildings to combat the fear of heights.
Two things interest me: the fact that it was a duo of two best friends (igor and viktor did the serial killings) very similar to Eric and dylan.
Second, they recorded at least five of their murders, but while only one of the videos are avaliable online (3guys1hammer) there is (or was) an effort to get the Ukrainian police to realise the rest of the tapes.
What happened in dnepropetrovsk was extremely interesting, what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 10:43 pm

The maniacs kinda remind me of the Shankill Butchers. Sadly the Academy Maniacs copied them but fortunately. got arrested after a few kills.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73976
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 12:52 am

Meh, I've heard of this case but never researched it thoroughly due to their killing of animals. Anything involving animal abuse/torture encourages an automatic violent reaction out of me and I have zero tolerance or sympathy for anyone who participates in such acts. There is nothing more cowardly or pathetic in my opinion other than the abuse/torture of children. So I tend to avoid cases dealing with it.

Plus, loser on the right looks like he cut his hair with a rock. 1998 called and wants that awful haircut back haha
Back to top Go down
MrAdventure

MrAdventure

Contribution Points : 71584
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 12:24 am

Kiwik wrote:
Meh, I've heard of this case but never researched it thoroughly due to their killing of animals. Anything involving animal abuse/torture encourages an automatic violent reaction out of me and I have zero tolerance or sympathy for anyone who participates in such acts. There is nothing more cowardly or pathetic in my opinion other than the abuse/torture of children. So I tend to avoid cases dealing with it.

Plus, loser on the right looks like he cut his hair with a rock. 1998 called and wants that awful haircut back haha
He looks like every slav ever, 5/10
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:09 am

MrAdventure wrote:
Kiwik wrote:

He looks like every slav ever, 5/10
Yeah, just your stereotypical gopnik look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 pm

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52721
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 2:38 am

I think they serial killers and not rampage killers/spree killers/mass murderers.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 pm

MrAdventure wrote:
What happened in dnepropetrovsk was extremely interesting, what are your thoughts?

Having brushed up on the Toolbox Killers not too long ago, I can't help but think of it and this as similar, since both groups of killers recorded their brutal murders.

Do you know what the best resource would be to learn more information? My curiosity is becoming peaked.

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 pm

I've never personally looked into them, but I am aware of the Academy Maniacs, who lived in my hometown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dnepropetrovsk maniacs?   dnepropetrovsk maniacs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dnepropetrovsk maniacs?
Page 1 of 1