Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Footage of them placing the bombs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jp2892

PostSubject: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 am

I came across this video on YouTube, uploaded by a user named Columbine Video Archives. He seems very convinced that E&D are both in the cafeteria footage before the massacre began.
What do you all think? To me it seems like a bit of a stretch, but it's possible!
Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:21 am

eh.........................I,...mmhuhhh....maybe? Quite a reach. It might be...
The spotting of Dylan might be true though. I mean, I noticed the shirt and the demeanour of the person on the camera.

TheSpiral
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:36 am

It's pretty convincing, especially the Dylan part. I don't know what to think, I'm 50/50 on this.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:16 am

I saw this too!

First time in a long time I got the chills (is that the correct word) from something about Columbine?

How come no one has seen this before from studying the cafeteria tapes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:29 am

well that footage is a matter of seconds, it's blur, and CVA deserves a credit for probably sitting through the ENTIRE cafeteria footage and observing those specific details. Might be the boys, might be not. But I might believe that's Dylan he pointed out.

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 am

I’m always skeptical by nature, but I can’t deny it. It’s f*cking them!

“Eric” is seen at 10:58:18 and is leaving, without his bags, at about 10:59:41. That is less than one and half minute. Seems more than possible.
“Dylan” is seen at 10:59:50 and could be the person leaving at 11:00:52 (unfortunately we don’t get a clear view here, but it could definitely be him. You have to look this up yourself on the surveillance footage).

Both these supposedly Eric and Dylan walk in with a duffel bag and a backpack.  

I can’t believe it! I think It’s actually them! The cops missed this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:03 am

I always thought that it was a too weird of a coincidence that the tape switch would occur just to miss Eric and Dylan planting the bombs even though it was possible.

This explains it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:06 am

If that isnt Dylan I would be surprised. Dylan like cva stated has a unique walk. He tended at time to walk almost with his toes pointed out and foot arch pointed forward. That is how this kid is walking. I think it is them.

View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:08 pm

The boys were earlier than planned if so!

jp2892

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:21 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
The boys were earlier than planned if so!

This is probably the biggest reason I'm skeptical about it. Their plans were to walk in at 11:09 and set the bombs for 11:17. Up until the bombs failed to go off, they seemed to stick to their plans very closely and punctually.
Then again, maybe they just got things done faster than expected and decided to place the bombs ahead of schedule...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:48 pm

It does look like Dylan even carrying the duffel bag with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
lilypadlane

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:02 pm

I believe that is Dylan. I'm not so sure about the one said to be Eric. It very well could be, though.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:12 pm

If it's possible at all, maybe the best way to compare is with the evidence photos of the bags placed in the cafeteria after the massacre with the video footage and put together the exact location...as in if it's noticable enough that the spot is the same.
If likely then CVA should get his credit for pointing this out though I'm sure someone else may have spotted this before but didn't share.

Vii

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

It all contradicts with Brook's story. He said he saw Eric pull up after 11:00 AM.
Either the investigators were too lazy to watch the whole footage carefully or they identified the guy (It would have been a pretty big coincidence if it wasn't them considering a flannel shirt, bags, and time frame.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Vii wrote:
It all contradicts with Brook's story. He said he saw Eric pull up after 11:00 AM.
Either the investigators were too lazy to watch the whole footage carefully or they identified the guy (It would have been a pretty big coincidence if it wasn't them considering a flannel shirt, bags, and time frame.)

They planted the bombs and left to change clothes and to "gear up" and then returned to Columbine. Look at Dylan's planner.

Dylan wrote:
"Walk in, set bombs at 11:09, for 11:17

Leave, set car bombs.

Drive to Clemete Park. Gear up.

Get back by 11:15

Park cars. set car bombs for 11:18

get out, go to outside hill, wait.

When first bombs go off, attack.

have fun!"

They later decided to plant the bombs earlier than 11:09. So that's why Eric ran into Brooks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:37 pm

Oh okay okay..so it fits. Damn, have we uncovered the truth?! xD

Vii

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:43 pm

1891 wrote:
Vii wrote:

They planted the bombs and left to change clothes and to "gear up" and then returned to Columbine. Look at Dylan's planner.

Dylan wrote:
"Walk in, set bombs at 11:09, for 11:17

Leave, set car bombs.

Drive to Clemete Park. Gear up.

Get back by 11:15

Park cars. set car bombs for 11:18

get out, go to outside hill, wait.

When first bombs go off, attack.

have fun!"

They later decided to plant the bombs earlier than 11:09. So that's why Eric ran into Brooks.

Yes. I was thinking about it but how many duffel bags there were then? In the footage each has one so there had to be a 3rd bag which Brooks saw Eric take out in the parking lot after 11:00.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:47 pm

More than one bag for each were to be placed, no? Is it possible they improvised this part of the set-up, last minute change?

Vii

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:09 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
More than one bag for each were to be placed, no? Is it possible they improvised this part of the set-up, last minute change?
There were two bags with propane bombs placed in cafeteria (which now we see were most likely placed shortly before 11:00 AM), that's why I'm confused about the third duffel bag Brooks saw after they left cafeteria. Maybe it's where Eric had his guns hidden.. but why? He hid his weapons under the trench coat, I highly doubt he would take this bag out, place it on the ground and start to gear up outside of his car in the school parking lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Vii wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There were two bags with propane bombs placed in cafeteria (which now we see were most likely placed shortly before 11:00 AM), that's why I'm confused about the third duffel bag Brooks saw after they left cafeteria. Maybe it's where Eric had his guns hidden.. but why? He hid his weapons under the trench coat, I highly doubt he would take this bag out, place it on the ground and start to gear up outside of his car in the school parking lot.
Okay. Yeah, I get where you're coming from. No I doubt it was the guns too, I have thought that. We can only hold Brooks liable for this comment if it's true at all or he thought he saw what he saw but it wasn't anything. Is it my imagination that this third duffel bag does exist? Wasn't Eric carrying one in that footage of him after the library rampage, at the cafeteria stairs, kneeling and shooting towards one of the bombs? Didn't he put a bag down next to him or pick one up rather? Was that perhaps like his rampage purse?

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Looks like this discovery has been spread everywhere. Have we generally agreed it's legit?

jp2892

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:27 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Looks like this discovery has been spread everywhere. Have we generally agreed it's legit?

I think the consensus is that the footage is pretty convincing, but the timing doesn't add up with Brooks's recollection of how things went down.
Which might not even mean much, since most people here don't really trust Brooks anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:37 am

You know, after seeing clearer slowed down gifs of the two, it might've actually been them. I guess for me I've settled that CVA cracked the case.
Now we just have the timeline to put it together and Brooks' claim of when he saw Eric pull up with one or more bags.

Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:03 am

Yea, I don't know about this. I don't see anything that looks like a guy in a plaid shirt when he says to look to the left and you'll see Eric. A white t - shirt, yes but not a plaid shirt. Unless I'm looking at the wrong guy. I wish he would have circled him in the video because I can't see anything where he's claiming Eric is.

The guy he's saying is Dylan, that's quite possible. Although I don't see how anyone can make out that the person has 'frizzy hair' with that grainy of video. I don't see any hair. I do see the plaid shirt, he does seem to be walking the same way as Dylan and he does have the duffel bag in his left hand which was Dylan's dominant hand. So that might actually be him.

And there could have most definitely decided to plant the bombs at 11 instead of 11:10 because 1. That is just the time all the students are starting to come to the Cafeteria, putting their bags down and going up to get lunch and 2. Maybe they didn't think 7 minutes was enough time to 'gear up'.

And Brooks? I don't believe anything that he says. He's a known liar and personally I think he uses the Columbine massacre for attention. And even if he did see Eric at his car or wherever he claims he saw him, Eric had more than 1 duffel bag anyways. He wasn't just going to throw his guns on the front seat and whip on off to school. No, he would have put them in some kind of bag until he was ready to put them on. So it's possible that if Brooks really did talk to Eric, that this other bag could have been guns, ammo, a car bomb or any of the other crap they were lugging around that day.

And I still wanna know what happened to Dylan's Hawaiian shirt. If he was really driving around Littleton on the morning of the massacre wearing his Hawaiian shirt and eating Burger King, why wasn't the shirt ever found? Just the trench coat and flannel were found.

Anyway, that would be great if someone really cracked this mystery of the bombs being placed and that really was Dylan and Eric on the CCTV, but how will we ever know for sure. It's all a matter of opinion, really. Just like Eric being seen in a Library window.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:34 am

Eric:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eric still in his flannel shirt same as when he bought the propane tank.

Dylan:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both coming in sight from the left side. Not too long of a gif. I think Dylan was suppose to be having his cap on, and in the supposed flannel shirt found in his car.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:04 am

CVA should come on here and grace us cheers farao

Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 am

Did someone call for CVA? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:12 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Did someone call for CVA?
Aiyaiyai! AHAH! Hey you, welcome! Look at what you've done!

Columbine_Video_Archives

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:16 am

Ha! Yes, I have been following this post since it has been published. Everyone brings up great points for and against my claim.

Great discussion so far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I remember correctly there is only one person mentioning a Hawaiian shirt in the 11k documents, correct me if I’m wrong here, so I think this person mixed up a flannel shirt with a Hawaiian shirt. That mistake could easily have been done depending on the distance this person saw Dylan from and the pattern on the flannel shirt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Footage of them placing the bombs?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next