Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Footage of them placing the bombs?

Go down 
+21
lasttrain
Draw_It_White
asloversgo
TaylorsMom
Freezingmoon
Nirvana92
human_abstract
queenfarooq
meowitscow
pbc
Wideawake
Archvile
Columbine_Video_Archives
Jenn
Vii
spinvault
Lizpuff
TheSpiral
shades
jp2892
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Contribution Points : 78656
Forum Reputation : 0

Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:51 am

Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Ha! Yes, I have been following this post since it has been published.  Everyone brings up great points for and against my claim.  

Great discussion so far!

Great video by the way! Really amazing stuff.

Have you seen footage of Dylan leaving the cafeteria after he planted the bomb?
Back to top Go down
Columbine_Video_Archives

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 71617

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 am

1891 wrote:
Columbine_Video_Archives wrote:
Ha! Yes, I have been following this post since it has been published.  Everyone brings up great points for and against my claim.  

Great discussion so far!

Great video by the way! Really amazing stuff.

Have you seen footage of Dylan leaving the cafeteria after he planted the bomb?  

Thank you!!!

I haven't, though I am still looking. :\
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:36 am

So if this has actually been discovered, by amateur eyes, then what does that say about investigators at the time? and the alleged tape change? I mean I know this isn't really an unsolved case so we got "newfound" evidence but, it's such a critical observation that paints a new picture in our minds of 4/20.

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74114
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 8:20 am

I'm now convinced that it's them. Now I need to rethink the timeline.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 am

That is them. 100%.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Christmas came early ~

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:16 pm

I posted the link to the original video on the forum's Facebook page. I did give credit to the creator.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Great!
Overall, the final touch of dissecting the clips fits, those of which are that the footage of Eric walking away WITHOUT the bag really is the usual stance Eric has; side to side, swinging his arms incessantly. I actually noticed that the first time I watched CVA's video before I agreed it was him. and secondly the obvious one for Dylan's footage, he's holding the bag with his left hand. Our boy's a leftie as we know it. and that walk? That's the significant Dylan walk. I can't believe it, congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks very much for pointing it out and sharing it, I wonder what made you absolutely sure and ready to publish this? Overall this is great, the Columbine community is giddy all over the place hahah.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Btw Mods wanna sticky this thread?

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I can see it. They both got a bag slung over a shoulder, and a heavier bag being carried below. Dylan even has his in his left hand. Dylan's bag is much darker, Eric's bag is lighter. Eric appears to bend down at the end of the clip like he's putting down one of the bags next to that column, which is where the fire starts up later on in the video.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] correct, Eric's bag was orange, as seen on the crime scene photos aswell.

Columbine_Video_Archives

Contribution Points : 71617

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:06 pm

I'm going to get in touch with Cleaning Columbine to see if there is any "cleaning" he can do.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101051

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 pm

I'm currently in one of my less-obsessed with Columbine phase, but seeing this on Facebook blew my mind. I am still not 100% sure about Eric, but as many have said, Dylan had a distinct style of walking that makes me quite convinced that this is, in fact, him. Wow. Great find, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:19 am

Yes, I definitely think that's them. This comment right here seals the deal ----

spinvault wrote:
It does look like Dylan even carrying the duffel bag with his left hand.

Thinking of the little things! Smile

I can't believe this went unnoticed for so long. You would think the cops would have dissected these tapes.
Back to top Go down
pbc

Contribution Points : 79409

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 12:59 am

Wow. Great work CVA. I am convinced.

"How baffling it was that even the most cunning and clever people would frequently see only what they wanted to see, and would rarely look beyond the thinnest of facades. Or they would ignore reality, dismissing it as the facade. And then, when their whole world fell to pieces...they would tear their topknots or rend their clothes and bewail their karma, blaming gods or kami or luck or their lords or husbands or vassals--anything or anyone--but never themselves." – James Clavell
Back to top Go down
meowitscow

meowitscow

Contribution Points : 73395

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:40 am

I've just seen that video this morning. Great job JEFFCO... cheers

I'm pretty sure it's them.

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 7:14 am

Wideawake wrote:
I'm currently in one of my less-obsessed with Columbine phase, but seeing this on Facebook blew my mind. I am still not 100% sure about Eric, but as many have said, Dylan had a distinct style of walking that makes me quite convinced that this is, in fact, him. Wow. Great find, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Eric was bowlegged and that definitely looks like a bowlegged person walking.

Look at when Eric walks in this video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's him.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 101637
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 11:07 am

Great find. I remember an older documentary (I believe a British one although I could be wrong) that claimed you could clearly see them in the cafeteria planting the duffle bags but could never see it.

Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Dylan walked awkwardly, it's hard to describe but after watching all the video of him walking he'd like put out a foot first that was pointed sideways, then he'd lift his other leg up and slowly move it in front of the other leg, balancing all his weight on the one leg that's pointing sideways then lift the other one over in front of the other with his knees really close together. Well that guy in the video does that also.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:56 pm

So the boys took turns with their placements in a matter of seconds. How would one person not notice that at least? Maybe I'm being too lenient, I mean a bunch of high school kids in a cafeteria are ignorant as ever and unfortunately both boys had always been invisible within a crowd, this is probably another random day to everyone. And I think most reports share the sentiment that the bags look like any other possible jocks' sports bag.

Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 pm

I bet they chose the plaid jackets to look natural. The fact nobody noticed them placing bags down and timing the clocks inside was probably because they all just thought it was students with sport or video production equipment, a few minutes before Eric walks in you can see two teachers carrying equipment through the cafeteria also. But yeah just goes to show how invisible and unimportant these two guys were to the rest of the school for nobody to take notice to what they were doing.

Does anybody know if the police said about how much all that equipment weighted? at one point they said it would have been impossible for them to carry it in without help.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Archvile wrote:
Does anybody know if the police said about how much all that equipment weighted? at one point they said it would have been impossible for them to carry it in without help.
Hence Eric's wobbly difficulty as can be seen in the vid which I thought initially, plus a combination of not hitting anyone with it.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 pm

That day is probably the one day they're thankful nobody gave a shit about them. After dropping it off it must've been glee in their minds like hah, man if you only knew what's in there.
(despite, you know, it failing.)

Contribution Points : 80846

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:46 pm

What a find! Has anybody had any luck attempting to follow them further throughout the tapes? I think I've had some luck following the supposed Dylan since his unique gait and height make him easier to spot but after tape switches views a couple of times I lose him.

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about - looks very blurry but playing the original at .25x speed you should be able to spot him. No idea if I'm even looking in the right spot but this person does have a long stride.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:16 pm

I think this is Dylan leaving. It looks like this person just got up, he is tall and he is walking alone. If that is Dylan he was there for little over a minute. Eric was there for about one and a half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 4:49 am

If the guys were bottom of the school food chain,without the Trenchcoats you can be almost certain they were unnoticed ,plus,not that anyone seems  in doubt,but if you watch Dylan come in,as his head moves across the pillar,you can make out the definition of the cap,and the wedge of his hair angling out.

well done CVA Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 7:06 pm

For some reason, I tend to believe this is them placing the bombs. The video of Eric is not as convincing as the video of Dylan, whose gait and demeanor seem unmistakable. If I'm to believe that is actually Dylan then I must also believe that is Eric, based on clothing and the heavy duffel bag he's lugging through there. How did the police miss this?

Excellent find by the way!
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:33 am

Okay so It just got around on Tumblr, I won't state the blog name yet until I'm sure everyone has already seen it or confirmed it but there's a follow up to the footage of them placing the bombs through gif context of Eric crouching (placing the bag down I'd assume) and then getting up, followed by another gif in a different angle of him walking away. It looks like him. Anyone seen it? Can I insert the gif here with source?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:44 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Okay so It just got around on Tumblr, I won't state the blog name yet until I'm sure everyone has already seen it or confirmed it but there's a follow up to the footage of them placing the bombs through gif context of Eric crouching (placing the bag down I'd assume) and then getting up, followed by another gif in a different angle of him walking away. It looks like him. Anyone seen it? Can I insert the gif here with source?

IDK if you can insert it but I would love to see it. If it is against rules could you message me the link?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PM-ed.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:01 am

I def think that the walking away is Eric. I am not sure about the getting up quite yet but am going to study it a bit more. It took me forever to even see him lol

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:02 am

Just a quick question for those that have seen it, if it is him...why is he there and not by a pillar? Wouldn't be by a pillar? That person getting up appears to be at a table

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:05 am

I am of little knowledge of the exact tables of the bags, table markings in the cafeteria etc so, I am open for some help.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I am of little knowledge of the exact tables of the bags, table markings in the cafeteria etc so, I am open for some help.

OK so here is a rough draft of the cafe. I put an X where I think this person in the gif may be. And the posts that they put the bombs by roughly are marked. I am still unsure[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:13 am

Thank you. Mmmm..I don't know. Maybe the finalised bag placement was a change of mind? Maybe eric thought to put it under a table first? But I'm also not saying that's him in the gif.
But the demeanour really looks like him and him walking away is only seconds after the first gif.

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:14 am

Which pillar in the diagram were the bags found?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Which pillar in the diagram were the bags found?

IIRC the two middle ones in that photo. So close by but not right by that person in the gif
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:24 am

Lizpuff wrote:
IIRC the two middle ones in that photo. So close by but not right by that person in the gif
Oh okay thanks. You're right, they don't match up. But also like I said no confirmation that's Eric. But if it were him the only thing I can think of is, idk, bag placement moved.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 am

This calls into question this statement:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:45 am

So....what does it mean? I'm so sorry I have tried reading that statement numerous times. Were the bags moved?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:52 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
So....what does it mean? I'm so sorry I have tried reading that statement numerous times. Were the bags moved?

I am thinking it means what they thought were the bags in the video they saw were not really the bags. IF this is Eric placing a bag earlier then it would have been there at 11:14. But in their version it wasn't

Now they could have moved the bags but since we don't have footage or proof of any of that I am hesitant to believe it just yet. I need to read some more opinions before I can decide I think.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I am thinking it means what they thought were the bags in the video they saw were not really the bags. IF this is Eric placing a bag earlier then it would have been there at 11:14. But in their version it wasn't
Oh ok ok I get it. Thanks. and Yeah I mean I pulled it out of my ass with the bag movement cause, if anything significant happened it would be on tape.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:03 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Oh ok ok I get it. Thanks. and Yeah I mean I pulled it out of my ass with the bag movement cause, if anything significant happened it would be on tape.

Since CVA posted this I have looked at that video of the cafe over and over trying to find things and I guess my eyes are just too old or I am too tired bc I cannot see much of anything!
But if you look here in this photo, this is Eric shooting at the bomb trying to detonate it...you can see he is kinda shooting toward that pillar. So I think the bomb was right by that pillar.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:08 am

Okay. good one. and thank you. It really isn't that far off from the supposed person in the gif...I mean, what if it's just within that same spot.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:40 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Just a quick question for those that have seen it,  if it is him...why is he there and not by a pillar?  Wouldn't be by a pillar?  That person getting up appears to be at a table
If you look at the crime scene photos, what's left of the bombs/duffel bags are near the table, not near the pillar.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:41 am

Yea I mean the person in that gif appears to be just a table or 2 back or to the right of the pillar in the ss above. Its not that far off.

Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Yea I mean the person in that gif appears to be just a table or 2 back or to the right of the pillar in the ss above.  Its not that far off.
Oh OK. I haven't seen the GIF you're talking about. I thought you meant the person who was supposed to be Eric. Just to clear up what I meant was I do not think Dylan and Eric placed the bags near the pillar. From the crime scene photos, it appears the bags were placed beside 2 different tables. I'm not sure the table numbers though.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 am

Jenn wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Yea I mean the person in that gif appears to be just a table or 2 back or to the right of the pillar in the ss above.  Its not that far off.
Oh OK. I haven't seen the GIF you're talking about. I thought you meant the person who was supposed to be Eric. Just to clear up what I meant was I do not think Dylan and Eric placed the bags near the pillar. From the crime scene photos, it appears the bags were placed beside 2 different tables. I'm not sure the table numbers though.

Can either Ultra or I post the gif here?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:16 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Can either Ultra or I post the gif here?
Yes, but it cannot link back to the personal account of the person who posted it. You must open the GIF in a new tab and post that link. Right click on it, open the GIF in a new tab and post the link from the new tab only.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footage of them placing the bombs?   Footage of them placing the bombs? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footage of them placing the bombs?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next