Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jp2892

PostSubject: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:11 pm

I realize this is a pretty irrelevant post, but I wanted to know if I'm the only one who sees a strong resemblance between Dylan Klebold and Kelly Fleming when they smile. They almost look like they could be related IMO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry if the image sizes are weird, I'm kinda new to uploading pictures here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archvile

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:33 pm

they face shape & jaw are similar, always felt that myself too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meowitscow

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:41 am

Yeah, you're right...Creeps me out.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:53 pm

I see a definite resemblance . It's eerie. I see it in the jaw and the nose.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 am

They do look somewhat alike. Kelly def has her father's jaw. I thought I read someplace that her jaw was too small or something and she was going to have surgery on it?

View user profile
Freezingmoon

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:50 pm

They look like they could be siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fxiths

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:44 am

I've always thought so. It's pretty weird considering their overall facial structure isn't too common.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessSmith

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Her face is creepy as fuc*. I dont consider they similars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chicago Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:35 am

Regarding the jaws - I also had a crossbite and underdeveloped upper jaw/large lower jaw. Had to have surgery as well. I look completely different. I was teased as a young teen and when I was 16 and had the surgery my entire life changed - no one even recognized me. I only mention this because I wonder why Dylan didn't have the surgery - it wasn't cosmetic, it's due to not being able to chew properly as you age as the jaws don't match up and causes major issues...and in my experience, kids love to mock that goofy grin that's caused by the underbite? Not relevant really but I just am curious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.   Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:00 pm

As far as I know Dylan had no medical problem that would require surgery on his jaw.
The only thing that is known with Dylan is that he wore braces for a few years when he was younger.
Kelly was born with an underdeveloped jaw(I think that's correct) that caused her several health problems over her lifetime and was scheduled for a couple of surgeries from Summer to December 1999 that were supposed to fix it for good.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dylan and Kelly Fleming look alike.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1