Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

"I'm Not Ashamed" movie hits theaters on Friday, October 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Love
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Not Ashamed" movie hits theaters on Friday, October 21   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:32 am

I also think that no one would show Eric and Dylan in the movie, if it's really a film about Rachel.

Juicy Jazzy
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Not Ashamed" movie hits theaters on Friday, October 21   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:05 am

I thought the film was good. Mind you, my expectations were low. I liked the juxtaposition between scenes, between Rachel and Eric/Dylan.

Watch the film but treat it as a movie and not a documentary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Not Ashamed" movie hits theaters on Friday, October 21   Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:41 am

I see it has been posted here but  while I was working late at night 2 weeks ago I saw an ad for the film on pay per view. Not allowed to order pay per view there so I have not seen it yet.
It is out on dvd as Juicy Jazzy said.I'm going to buy the movie but I'm not expecting much from what people have said. I will buy it for my Columbine collection if nothing else.I hope the soundtrack will not be digital only someday, I'd like to have a hard copy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is also a soundtrack for the film

And a sort of a companion book

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"I'm Not Ashamed" movie hits theaters on Friday, October 21
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7