Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My confession

Go down 
+12
CaptainMidnight
lilith
Kiwik
Moonshadow
bubbles
Freezingmoon
PaintItBlack
cypressdustwitch
rockiemontana
shades
Lizpuff
aquillina
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

My confession - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:25 am

Moonshadow wrote:
My pleasure Smile
Ironically enough, I have never played, but now I feel like downloading Chocolate Doom and starting to play! How about you?

heh My husband plays Doom. I have watched him play it a few times. I am terrible at shooters and do not really play too many games. I have played my fair share of RPGS and I love LANoire but that is pretty much it!
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95841
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Freezingmoon wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Freezingmoon wrote:
I don't understand why everyone thinks Eric was so short. Was he 5'8" or 5'9"? I guess to me that's really not that short, considering I'm only 5'4", lol.  He doesn't look all that short in the videos I've seen of him. But anyone would look short compared to guys who are 6'4"......so yeah, of course standing around all his tall friends would make him look like the scrawny one of the bunch.

Also, when I see videos of E&D I don't really understand how they were so weird for the way they dressed. Dylan dressed kind of grungy, which was pretty popular back then.  Eric just wore band t-shirts and black pants a lot it seems. What's so strange about that? I think people tried really hard to jump on the "weird goth outcast" bandwagon and over-analyzed their looks after the massacre. To me, they look like average high school kids.

They were not wearing Abercrombie and Khakis but I think it was more their personalities.  Dylan was antisocial, quiet and crabby looking. Eric was aggressive and would yell at people in the parking lot or if they bumped him in the hall.

I am sure they were outcasts but they made themselves that way.

I think they were probably initially seen as outcasts, but didn't want to be.  When they realized nothing was going to change, they sort of went with the outcast stereotype and became more asocial and hostile.  But looking at them from purely a physical perspective, I can't see how they looked so weird.  I think this just goes to show how HUGE the jock culture was at Columbine in comparison to other high schools. Littleton really sounds like a crappy place to live as a teenager.  That's a shame, because it looks like a beautiful place. I think I'm beginning to understand how one could come to hate that place so much and feel so trapped and miserable while living there.

I totally agree.
I don't think E &D became outcasts on purpose or made themselves appear strange for the thrill of it.
I think they became outcasts because they were different to the general population.They dressed differently,had different interests,thought differently.It seems most just judged them negatively instead of trying to understand where they were coming from.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73451
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Freezingmoon wrote:
I don't understand why everyone thinks Eric was so short. Was he 5'8" or 5'9"? I guess to me that's really not that short, considering I'm only 5'4", lol.  He doesn't look all that short in the videos I've seen of him. But anyone would look short compared to guys who are 6'4"......so yeah, of course standing around all his tall friends would make him look like the scrawny one of the bunch.

Also, when I see videos of E&D I don't really understand how they were so weird for the way they dressed. Dylan dressed kind of grungy, which was pretty popular back then.  Eric just wore band t-shirts and black pants a lot it seems. What's so strange about that? I think people tried really hard to jump on the "weird goth outcast" bandwagon and over-analyzed their looks after the massacre. To me, they look like average high school kids.

THIS all of this!!! I never got why people criticised Eric's height. 5'8/5'9 is pretty normal for a teenager, and I bet he would have gotten taller as he got older. That kid didn't look like he was done growing yet haha. I was 5'5 1/2 when I graduated and I still grew 2 more inches before I turned 20, so it is possible. Plus he's around the same height as the kids he was walking around with in the cafeteria video. He looked normal to me in every aspect. The only thing that would have thrown me off about him was that he tucked in his shirts. The only people in my school that tucked their shirts in were Extremely geeky guys that dressed "proper" every day. I've never seen a guy wear a band shirt tucked in.

Both E&D look like normal kids who grew up during that time period. I get that band shirts, combat boots and trench costs weren't typically work by jocks or popular kids, but they weren't as extreme in their appearance as a lot of the goth crowds that were around back then.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Kiwik wrote:
Freezingmoon wrote:

THIS all of this!!! I never got why people criticised Eric's height. 5'8/5'9 is pretty normal for a teenager, and I bet he would have gotten taller as he got older. That kid didn't look like he was done growing yet haha. I was 5'5 1/2 when I graduated and I still grew 2 more inches before I turned 20, so it is possible. Plus he's around the same height as the kids he was walking around with in the cafeteria video. He looked normal to me in every aspect. The only thing that would have thrown me off about him was that he tucked in his shirts. The only people in my school that tucked their shirts in were Extremely geeky guys that dressed "proper" every day. I've never seen a guy wear a band shirt tucked in.

Both E&D look like normal kids who grew up during that time period. I get that band shirts, combat boots and trench costs weren't typically work by jocks or popular kids, but they weren't as extreme in their appearance as a lot of the goth crowds that were around back then.

Eric was very normal and average in height.I think because all his friends were tall,it made him seem shorter than he actually was.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
lilith

lilith

Contribution Points : 72475
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 pm

yeah, no to me Eric was always average for a guy in height. especially because for me he'd be like...ginormous as i am 5'2. anyone is ginormous to me. and but wasn't tucking in your shirt s 90s style thing??

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Kiwik wrote:
Freezingmoon wrote:

Eric was very normal and average in height.I think because all his friends were tall,it made him seem shorter than he actually was.
5'6" is not normal for an 18 year old male. I believe around 5'10" is the average.

I am aware he is listed as 5'8.5" on his autopsy but even then he would be slightly below average.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 pm

lilith wrote:
yeah, no to me Eric was always average for a guy in height. especially because for me he'd be like...ginormous as i am 5'2. anyone is ginormous to me. and but wasn't tucking in your shirt s 90s style thing??

As far as tucking in shirts being a 90a thing, I'd say not really... Especially not with band shirts. Its possible it was common in that area, as one of the kids (I think it was Mike?) that's walking around with Eric in the cafeteria video also has his shirt tucked in. To me tucked in shirts always represented wanting to look proper or if you went to a function where you're expected to dress nicer than you normally would. Like I said above I never saw any kids wearing band shirts tucked in at that age, and I was in high school when E&D were. I hate to say it but I have a feeling if a kid did that at my school they probably would have been mocked for it
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79011
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Eric tucking his shirts kinda shows how compulsive he was with neatness, I'm gonna assume that it's either a lack of sense of style or that he thought an untucked baggy shirt looked too sloppy for him. But it might be the latter. He had an entry under his You Know What I Hate rants where he hated unhygienic or dirty grubby people with dirty nails, etc etc. So, I think he thought he would look better tucked.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:17 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Eric tucking his shirts kinda shows how compulsive he was with neatness, I'm gonna assume that it's either a lack of sense of style or that he thought an untucked baggy shirt looked too sloppy for him. But it might be the latter. He had an entry under his You Know What I Hate rants where he hated unhygienic or dirty grubby people with dirty nails, etc etc. So, I think he thought he would look better tucked.

I feel like it might also come from his upbringing. Being from a military family and his parents seeming a bit old fashioned might be why he dresses the way he does and had certain mannerisms
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 79822

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:42 pm

nothing wrong with that,but it kinda bothers me that there's teen girls out there looking to have sex with E&D in the afterlife or some shit like that.it can't be healthy.
reminds me of disturbed women who sends letters to serial killers.

also the tucked shirt discussion,it just looks better with cargo pants than untucked shirts.at least thats my style sense and personal choice.

I'll take your brain to another dimension

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Ivan wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Kiwik wrote:
Freezingmoon wrote:

5'6" is not normal for an 18 year old male. I believe around 5'10" is the average.

I am aware he is listed as 5'8.5" on his autopsy but even then he would be slightly below average.

I did not know this.But considering that he probably lost at least a half an inch of height(possibly more?) at his death because of the way he killed himself,in life he was probably 5'9.
That's close to average.And he may have grown another inch or so before he stopped completely. .Eric seemed to be a bit of a late bloomer in some ways because of the health problems he had in his pre -teen and childhood years.

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:27 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Ivan wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Kiwik wrote:
Freezingmoon wrote:

I did not know this.But considering that he probably lost at least a half an inch of height(possibly more?) at his death because of the way he killed himself,in life he was probably 5'9.
That's close to average.And he may have grown another inch or so before he stopped completely. .Eric seemed to be a bit of a late bloomer in some ways because of the health problems he had in his pre -teen and childhood years.

Totally agree with this. If you look at videos of Eric he physically appears younger than he is. He has a look towards the end of high school that a lot of kids have when they just hit a growth spurt or are going through an "awkward" phase. Most kids hit that area in late middle school/early high school, yet it looks like Eric didn't get there until he was a little older. I think I read somewhere that his brother was the same way? He looked like someone who really hasn't grown into their body yet, or was still growing. His look reminds me of that awkward phase a wolf goes through during its adolescent years. Kinda lanky and not grown into itself yet. If Eric had given himself a chance, I'm pretty sure he wowild have grown a couple more inches, put on some weight and had more of what he considered an ideal build.

He wasn't a bad looking guy, and nothing about his physical appearance screams "weirdo" to me. I do think he needed a bit of an attitude adjustment, maybe lightened up a little and learned to laugh things off. Same with Dylan.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 am

I always felt that Eric would've been a handsome adult guy. With the way grown men put on the appropriate amount of weight, muscle and built, begin to have facial hair and all, the face would swell up a bit, I think Eric would've looked fantastic.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:00 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I always felt that Eric would've been a handsome adult guy. With the way grown men put on the appropriate amount of weight, muscle and built, begin to have facial hair and all, the face would swell up a bit, I think Eric would've looked fantastic.

You're probably right. I see a lot of adult guys who resemble older versions of what Eric would have grown to look like, and they're all nice looking guys. It made me sad when I read that he complained that everyone made fun of him b/c Of his "face, hair and shirts" and I'm all like... Why?? Plus If he really had 2 different colored eyes, I don't see how he wouldn't have been more appealing to girls. Chicks dig a guy with unique traits like that haha.

As far as Dylan goes, I think he probably looked better in person than he did in pictures. He had those kind of features that can be easily distorted on camera. I speak from experience here, as I look better in person than I do in pictures. The camera just does not like my face, and I think it was the same for Dylan. There are a couple videos of him where his nose and chin aren't as prominent, and I feel like that's how he looked in person. I mean even though Eric dated more girls than Dylan, it seems that more girls had crushes on Dylan. I don't think he was as homely as he appears in a lot of his pictures.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 72603

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 11:17 am

I think Dylan looks different in every picture I have seen of him - some don't even look like the same guy. I don't think he took a good picture and was probably better looking in person. As for Eric,I think he was a late bloomer and would have matured into a nice looking guy.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72648

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 5:09 pm

I've always to believed that girls would be more attracted to bad boys at least with the newer generations. I'm one of them. Nice guys can sometimes be too boring or plain. Eric and Dylan definitely fit the bad boy types. If they were to live in this day and age they would have a line of girls fawning over him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 am

Look at Kevin. His yearbook photo he looks very much like Eric. Then look at his photo with is dad when they are dressed in their Military uniforms. He is tall and he filled out more. Eric would look just like Kevin imho. He just needed a few more years to mature.

rockiemontana

Contribution Points : 74511

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:41 am

aquillina wrote:
I've always to believed that girls would be more attracted to bad boys at least with the newer generations. I'm one of them. Nice guys can sometimes be too boring or plain. Eric and Dylan definitely fit the bad boy types. If they were to live in this day and age they would have a line of girls fawning over him.

They only became bad boys after they committed murder. Prior to that they were awkward gangly teenage boys. They had little game with girls, they got good grades, they (seemingly) respected their parents, they didnt act out in rebellion (until the end). They were in a video production class for goodness sake! To me that just screams nerd!  If they were alive as teenagers today (nbk aside) nothing would be different for them. Girls didnt fawn then and they wouldnt now. However you are right that girls like bad boys and thats nothing new. I dont see e&d as fitting the bad boy profile prior to nbk. Or maybe they just were not bad enough for me... Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:50 am

Kiwik wrote:

I feel like it might also come from his upbringing. Being from a military family and his parents seeming a bit old fashioned might be why he dresses the way he does and had certain mannerisms

I agree with this. My husband is former Navy, and he's all about neatness both in appearance and environment. I tend to think it is something common to military & prior military families, as it seems to stick with them throughout their lives. My grandfather was also military , and carried those mannerisms until he passed away.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:54 am

rockiemontana wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

They only became bad boys after they committed murder. Prior to that they were awkward gangly teenage boys. They had little game with girls, they got good grades, they (seemingly) respected their parents, they didnt act out in rebellion (until the end). They were in a video production class for goodness sake! To me that just screams nerd! If they were alive as teenagers today (nbk aside) nothing would be different for them. Girls didnt fawn then and they wouldnt now. However you are right that girls like bad boys and thats nothing new. I dont see e&d as fitting the bad boy profile prior to nbk. Or maybe they just were not bad enough for me... Lol

Yeah they were not "bad boys". They would be badder than society's "bad boys" since they are murderers and killed people, haha. But they were just awkward, normal, geeky teens who were somewhat attractive to certain people. Girls might fall for who they were, but obviously they weren't the popular typical jock type or whatever.

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 11:56 am

lilypadlane wrote:
I agree with this. My husband is former Navy, and he's all about neatness both in appearance and environment. I tend to think it is something common to military & prior military families, as it seems to stick with them throughout their lives. My grandfather was also military , and carried those mannerisms until he passed away.
So this might be a weird question. But what sort of girls/women do military men like?

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Not a weird question at all lol. There really isn't a "type". I'm probably not what you would have expected a military wife to look like.

I can only speak to my husband's preferences, but he seemed to be looking for a woman who was loud, independent, and fiercely opinionated. Commitment was a must . He doesn't really care how I look when I'm hanging out at the house, but I also hold myself to a certain standard. After a trip to the commissary, I noticed you could tell whose husband was deployed and whose husband was home by the way they took care of themselves (or didn't). I swore I'd never be "that" woman in pajamas in public at noon. No offense to anyone who does, but it wasn't my thing. The house is a slightly different story. I'm a bit of a messy, creative type, and he's learned to tolerate it to some extent.

My grandmother's personality was very similar to mine, except that she never left the house without having her hair fixed and dressed as if she was going to church. Her house was always spotless. She was far more strict than I am.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 pm

lilypadlane wrote:
Not a weird question at all lol. There really isn't a "type". I'm probably not what you would have expected a military wife to look like.

I can only speak to my husband's preferences, but he seemed to be looking for a woman who was loud, independent, and fiercely opinionated. Commitment was a must . He doesn't really care how I look when I'm hanging out at the house, but I also hold myself to a certain standard. After a trip to the commissary, I noticed you could tell whose husband was deployed and whose husband was home by the way they took care of themselves (or didn't). I swore I'd never be "that" woman in pajamas in public at noon. No offense to anyone who does, but it wasn't my thing. The house is a slightly different story. I'm a bit of a messy, creative type, and he's learned to tolerate it to some extent.

My grandmother's personality was very similar to mine, except that she never left the house without having her hair fixed and dressed as if she was going to church. Her house was always spotless. She was far more strict than I am.

This is actually fascinating. Thank you for answering. Wow sounds like you must be a dime piece! Razz
So, I mean as much as it's just assumption, but would it be safe to say Eric might've preferred girls who were somehow classy, had some standards, neat/proper, very dedicated to things and knew how to handle herself right? Not to put trashier, wilder girls down or anything like that but, I feel Eric may have liked a girl who acted mature but was also sweet and would leave surprises just for him and only him. You know, someone his father would like. If i'm not wrong Wayne seemed to like Susan when he was seeing her for awhile.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Haha, I'm a walking trainwreck, but at least he knew he was getting a trainwreck Razz .

I'm not sure about the classy part. Honestly, some are, some aren't. Some do particularly trashy things, but others live a very normal life.

I think whatever standards/expectations she had would've needed to have been similar to his. Judging from his neatness, he probably would have been the type who liked things white-glove. Handling herself probably would've been a must since it dictated our behavior in so many social situations. Nobody wants to introduce a drunk wife to the captain's wife Laughing
Back to top Go down
rockiemontana

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Unless the captains wife is drunk too... Lol. Seriously i dont think eric was looking for a relationship. I think he was looking to get laid (like all teenage boys). I am sure susan was a nice person, so nothing against her. I think mr harris was just happy that eric had a girl in his room. Happy machismo pride that your son is finally getting laid.... Lol. I dont know maybe my mind is in the gutter today
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm

rockiemontana wrote:

Unless the captains wife is drunk too... Lol. Seriously i dont think eric was looking for a relationship. I think he was looking to get laid (like all teenage boys). I am sure susan was a nice person, so nothing against her. I think mr harris was just happy that eric had a girl in his room. Happy machismo pride that your son is finally getting laid.... Lol. I dont know maybe my mind is in the gutter today
lol what if Wayne was under the impression Eric got his v card swiped that night so the next time he saw Susan he shook her hand well done

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm

I once read an article from some media person who saw the basement tapes who described Eric's room as being quite messy. Lets not forget he was still a teenager. I don't think he really knew what he wanted in a girl. As long as she was pretty and he could have "deep conversations" with her, he'd probably be happy for a while.

One thing that amuses me about Eric and I know its been discussed on the forum before, is that he set his standards kinda high for a guy that's a little on the geeky side. He complained that girls only wanted guys that looked good but had nothing intelligent to say, Yet he wasn't much different, as that sounds like some of the girls he was interested in *cough*Brandy*cough* too haha

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Although Eric seemed like someone who would dislike girls who were probably too open with showing their skin, potty mouthed or constantly bickering. That's just what I assumed, but maybe he'd secretly like that and would prefer if she were that way to him. And yeah, he's very adamant with her intellectual skills and if she could talk deeper stuff, and yet as Kiwik said he was attracted to the most simple vanilla ice cream girls. Even that Jen girl he was infatuated with, he brought up about stars and what she thinks when she sees and she said they were beautiful hahah!

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 2:49 pm

I think Eric was one of those people who think they can set high standards for themselves but in reality all they could attract was what they reflected.

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:03 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:

lol what if Wayne was under the impression Eric got his v card swiped that night so the next time he saw Susan he shook her hand well done

This made me laugh . The mental image I guess.

But yeah, judging from his journal and his age , he probably was just looking to get laid.

It's interesting that he complained about girls only wanting good looking guys. He wasn't bad looking by my own very subjective standards. Granted, his attitude would've been a deal breaker back in the day, but I'm actually more surprised he didn't get more female attention than he did.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he didn't get more girls b/c he was known (or really not that well known by many) for hanging out with a more geeky/outcast crowd, which is kinda a status killer in high school and will probably only get you attention from other outcasts unless you have a stellar (and very outgoing) personality. Its possible that girls from his crowd showed him interest but I don't think that's what he was looking for. He seemed to go for the popular/ semi-popular trendy types who probably wouldn't give him a fair chance. And that's probably why he was so frustrated over not 'getting any' and girls only liking big stupid hot guys who can't have deep conversations. He just was looking at the wrong types of girls for him. Of course its easy to say as an outsider with adult perspective looking in. Try telling that to a teenage boy and you won't get anywhere haha.

Last edited by Kiwik on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockiemontana

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I think Eric was one of those people who think they can set high standards for themselves but in reality all they could attract was what they reflected.

This is beautiful and so true!! Great post!
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 72648

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Could not have said it any better myself. I'm sure the same can be said for Dylan.[/quote]

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 5:45 am

Kiwik wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he didn't get more girls b/c he was known (or really not that well known by many) for hanging out with a more geeky/outcast crowd, which is kinda a status killer in high school and will probably only get you attention from other outcasts unless you have a stellar (and very outgoing) personality. Its possible that girls from his crowd showed him interest but I don't think that's what he was looking for. He seemed to go for the popular/ semi-popular trendy types who probably wouldn't give him a fair chance. And that's probably why he was so frustrated over not 'getting any' and girls only liking big stupid hot guys who can't have deep conversations. He just was looking at the wrong types of girls for him. Of course its easy to say as an outsider with adult perspective looking in. Try telling that to a teenage boy and you won't get anywhere haha.

They did. Look at Kristi Epling for example. She was openly into Eric. He wasn't interested. She then started dating Nate. All of a sudden he was interested in her and started flirting with her. That caused a rift in his relationship with Nate.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83196
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:49 am

Oh boy, just when I took a break from the forum, I see this. They were just kids, and fairly unattractive ones at that. Regardless, they are murderers and practically children, so it's really a moot point. Unless you're Dave Cullen. Twisted Evil

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! You're back!
Haha oh...did I disappoint you with this? hahaha

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83196
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! You're back!
Haha oh...did I disappoint you with this? hahaha

Haha, not at all. I was just being sarcastically funny. I missed being away from the forum!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 41924
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 9:43 pm

I'll be honest, their style was a whole thing in of itself. Combat boots, black pants, and band shirts are a LOOK, and a good look at that. Might get a trench coat myself one day haha

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 11822

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 2:39 am

aquillina wrote:
I'm not gonna lie and I feel very guilty about this too. I do find Eric and Dylan cute and quite attractive. Is it wrong? Am I the only one who feels that way? Maybe I'm losing my mind here but I can't help it.
I have crushes on several school shooting victims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My confession
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next