Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creepy

Go down 
+4
shades
PaintItBlack
Lizpuff
NotYourRobot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 73849
Forum Reputation : 0

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:24 am

Creepy because he is walking around the school he will soon terrorize?

NotYourRobot

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:03 am

Exactly. And he's doing it so casually, interaction with people he plans to mirder (luckily none of the 13 ôr even the injured). Especially walking those is incredibly creepy,, I'm just really glad he doesn't walk by or enter the library. What's even creepier is Dylan is the one filming. This was the video people use to prove E&D are victims of bullying and how bad the environment at CHS was
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:07 am

NotYourRobot wrote:
Exactly. And he's doing it so casually, interaction with people he plans to mirder (luckily none of the 13 ôr even the injured). Especially walking those is incredibly creepy,, I'm just really glad he doesn't walk by or enter the library. What's even creepier is Dylan is the one filming. This was the video people use to prove E&D are victims of bullying and how bad the environment at CHS was

Actually Eric V is filming. Popular belief is that it was Dylan but if you watch until the end you can see Dylan appear. But I agree. Watching him especially on the stairs thinking what was going to happen is eerie
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Do we know what this video was shot? How long before NBK?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 pm

NotYourRobot wrote:

I think it was somewhere around late 1997 or early 1998. In the cafe talk they are having, they talk about the graduation poster from last year's seniors still being up or something like that.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Were they planning at this point? And
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:04 pm

NotYourRobot wrote:
Were they planning at this point? And

If it was 1997 I doubt it. Dylan was depressed and suicidal at that point though. If it was after Jan 1998 they may have been planning
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 am

I don't find it creepy.It's so sad to me.Eric tried so hard to get Brandy to like him and talk to him, then after she blew him off he was completely humiliated and demoralized.He was hurt.You can see it in his face.He walked away totally beaten down.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:50 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
I don't find it creepy.It's so sad to me.Eric tried so hard to get Brandy to like him and talk to him, then after she blew him off he was completely humiliated and demoralized.He was hurt.You can see it in his face.He walked away totally beaten down.

I wonder how she feels today. This video will always be there, online, for anybody to watch. Even through his awkwardness, you can tell he likes her and is trying to get her attention. She's basking in all this attention, yet rebuffing him. He even asked her to senior prom and she said no. After that, he never spoke to her again. I, too, find it sad, especially since she seems so insipid and vapid.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

Yea. And how he played it off when his friends teased him when she ignored him in the commons. Zach stated he was "infatuated" with her and that she wouldn't give him the time of day. It was sad
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 am

I wish Eric knew there ain't nothing to be sad about BECAUSE brandi was as Tomb said, vapid. She's vanilla and she talks the most uninteresting things throughout the video. It's good he finally ignored her and moved on. The thing about Eric is he will get over girls eventually and move on to liking and flirting the next. That's why when he finally found Susan and had her in his basement and bedroom, it was weird why Eric never followed up with her. He could've slept with her that night or something.

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:13 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I wish Eric knew there ain't nothing to be sad about BECAUSE brandi was as Tomb said, vapid. She's vanilla and she talks the most uninteresting things throughout the video. It's good he finally ignored her and moved on. The thing about Eric is he will get over girls eventually and move on to liking and flirting the next. That's why when he finally found Susan and had her in his basement and bedroom, it was weird why Eric never followed up with her. He could've slept with her that night or something.

heh...well despite what he wrote, having sex on the first date doesn't seem very much like a thing Eric would do at all imo. We obv don't know if Susan was telling 100% the truth about what happened but I think she was personally. It is sad Eric held onto Brandi until almost the very end though. And she was calling him the wrong name and ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:40 am

Lizpuff wrote:
heh...well despite what he wrote, having sex on the first date doesn't seem very much like a thing Eric would do at all imo. We obv don't know if Susan was telling 100% the truth about what happened but I think she was personally. It is sad Eric held onto Brandi until almost the very end though. And she was calling him the wrong name and ignoring him.
That's true. He's pretty much old-school chivalrous. But I agree too that I thought it was really rude that she ignored even he was right there next to her or infront of her. Even if she didn't like him just give him that short time of day and have a conversation. Be frendly! It would make him feel alright and pleasant at least. Just look at him once in awhile and make small talk. Though I think in the second clip when she was finally with Eric and Mike it was an improvement as opposed to the first clip where she lied about joining them in awhile and when she finally came down she openly ditched them.

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:45 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
That's true. He's pretty much old-school chivalrous. But I agree too that I thought it was really rude that she ignored even he was right there next to her or infront of her. Even if she didn't like him just give him that short time of day and have a conversation. Be frendly! It would make him feel alright and pleasant at least. Just look at him once in awhile and make small talk. Though I think in the second clip when she was finally with Eric and Mike it was an improvement as opposed to the first clip where she lied about joining them in awhile and when she finally came down she openly ditched them.

And then she called him Andrew.....I know Mike was the one making conversation and Eric was just kinda there but still. Maybe they had literally just met. I know they call her the "new girl".
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:16 am

Did this chick have any other friends? She was always by herself when they encountered her. In high school I would accept anyone who talked to me over having no friends, even if it was a trio of not so popular guys haha. Part of me thinks she ignored Eric bc the other Eric (or is it Erik?) was standing right there filming everything. I know I would have been annoyed by that. Not trying to defend her, I still think she's rude and boring af.
Back to top Go down

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:25 am

And it will forever be commemorated, courtesy of the Internet. I bet the people she was talking smack about really appreciate it, even though most of us don't know who she's talking about. I can tell she is not someone I would have been friends with in high school.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:26 am

Kiwik wrote:
Did this chick have any other friends? She was always by herself when they encountered her. In high school I would accept anyone who talked to me over having no friends, even if it was a trio of not so popular guys haha. Part of me thinks she ignored Eric bc the other Eric (or is it Erik?) was standing right there filming everything. I know I would have been annoyed by that. Not trying to defend her, I still think she's rude and boring af.

She went out with friends day of the massacre so she must have had some. Since she was new I don't know if she was necessarily popular

Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 76745

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:27 am

It's so strange watching him walk around his school like an average kid......he doesn't seem angry or full of angst and hatred.  He actually seems quiet and soft-spoken.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty

Tomb wrote:
And it will forever be commemorated, courtesy of the Internet. I bet the people she was talking smack about really appreciate it, even though most of us don't know who she's talking about. I can tell she is not someone I would have been friends with in high school.

her story about the roach eggs in a taco bell burrito lmao. In reality she was just a typical high school girl having an inert conversation. This one just happens to be able to be relived over and over.

shades

shades

Creepy Empty

Kiwik wrote:
She was the new girl @ that point of time. Unsure of when she went into Columbine but I'm assuming she was pretty new to the people in that school plus we only have that one video so we can't determine how her school life had been since then.

Yeah you might be right, she was camera shy everytime she realized she was being filmed and Eric liked laughing at her because of that. If I had a camera on me I'd feel a little uncomfortable tryna carry on a normal conversation with someone.

She is still vanilla though.

Freezingmoon

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:28 am

Tomb wrote:

Me either. She's definitely boring and very vanilla. I'm surprised Eric was even interested in her.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:30 am

Lizpuff wrote:
her story about the roach eggs in a taco bell burrito lmao.
i thought it was roach eggs in some chick's mouth after eating a burrito? Oh i have no idea ahhhahha. and she was complaining about some girl wearing too much eyeliner. Listen, I feel bad that they had to sit through and listen to all of that.

I guess when you're infatuated by somebody you'd be willing to listen to anything they say and just stare at their face.

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
her story about the roach eggs in a taco bell burrito lmao.
i thought it was roach eggs in some chick's mouth after eating a burrito? Oh i have no idea ahhhahha. and she was complaining about some girl wearing too much eyeliner. Listen, I feel bad that they had to sit through and listen to all of that.

I guess when you're infatuated by somebody you'd be willing to listen to anything they say and just stare at their face.

heh iirc she mentioned a 7 layer burrito which is from Taco bell. it reminds me of conversations I had in high school about swallowing spiders while sleeping
Back to top Go down

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 am

I wonder how the massacre affected her? By now, she's in her 30's. I wonder if she had a hard time after the massacre or if she just went on with life. It would be interesting to hear from her.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:44 am

Tomb wrote:
I wonder how the massacre affected her? By now, she's in her 30's. I wonder if she had a hard time after the massacre or if she just went on with life. It would be interesting to hear from her.

This is another post here with some older info on her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the second page there is an interview with her talking a bit about prom
Back to top Go down

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:58 am

Wow, good question to ask herself. Would he spare her because he liked her or kill her because she turned him down? I don't know that he "liked" her after she turned him down. He never spoke to her again.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Tomb wrote:
Wow, good question to ask herself. Would he spare her because he liked her or kill her because she turned him down? I don't know that he "liked" her after she turned him down. He never spoke to her again.

What do you think he would have done?

She may have been on the list of girls he had that he wanted to kill. But somehow I don't think he would have killed her.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:10 pm

She should stop thinking so highly of herself.

Would eric kill her should he bump into her though? I think, no. Not because he liked her, but because she used to be of significance to him and it would all come rushing through his mind at that point of time and he wouldn't be able to do it. He might deliberately miss her though while firing a shot or two.

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm on the fence with this one. She publicly turned him down for prom, and we all know how well he could hold a grudge. Interesting to ponder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree she, at least at that time, thought highly of herself for some reason. It wasn't as if Eric was pining away for her vapid ass, he'd moved on to Susan.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:21 pm

I think it might depend on when he saw her. At first he was raging. Let's say it was Brandi outside eating instead of Rachel. I think he would have considered shooting her. By the end I don't think he would have.

I think Brandi did think very highly of herself because she suddenly found out that she was desired by someone.

shades

shades

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I think Brandi did think very highly of herself because she suddenly found out that she was desired by someone.
Desired by someone who shot up a school. Maybe it was the way her sentence came off, but considering how her narrow-minded simple personality was portrayed in that video, she sounded like she was saying a killer like her soooo much anyway so, oh, maybe he wouldn't kill me! I'm good! Hell she may have thought that her rejecting him is the only reason why he got angry as a whole and did NBK. She isn't particularly somebody in his life at least worth being a murderer or dying for.

Lizpuff

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:39 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Desired by someone who shot up a school. Maybe it was the way her sentence came off, but considering how her narrow-minded simple personality was portrayed in that video, she sounded like she was saying a killer like her soooo much anyway so, oh, maybe he wouldn't kill me! I'm good! Hell she may have thought that her rejecting him is the only reason why he got angry as a whole and did NBK. She isn't particularly somebody in his life at least worth being a murderer or dying for.

I mean we have to keep in mind she was what 16? She was full of herself and immature. "OH Eric might have killed people because of me??!!''

IDK leaves a bad taste in my mouth too but hopefully she doesn't think this way anymore
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I mean we have to keep in mind she was what 16? She was full of herself and immature. "OH Eric might have killed people because of me??!!''

IDK leaves a bad taste in my mouth too but hopefully she doesn't think this way anymore
Yeah I don't think she does. Recent pictures of her and updates I think she has a few kids and she's a teacher I think...? She's got to be better now. Well!

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:44 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Lol I can see her thinking that, just based on the way she acted on the video. Now, with age, I wonder what she thinks, or if she's simply written it off that he would never have shot her because he was sooooo infatuated with her.

As an aside, I wonder what Dylan thought of her. I bet she annoyed the shit out of him if he ever interacted with her.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:36 pm

On acolumbinesite there's an audio clip, supposedly from one of the Basement Tapeß, where E&D are ranting about killing 'those bitches Rachel and Jenn (the senior class president I think)', Brandy was on his radar anymore.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't think Eric got hung up on any girl in particular. He seemed to move on pretty quickly.

Eric didn't have a problem with blowing up Brandi along with the rest of his peers.....so I don't think it's too far-fetched to think that he might have shot her had he come into contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 73426
Forum Reputation : 25

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 pm

This might be slightly ot, but referring to comments from people wondering what Eric saw in someone so boring and vanilla as her (personality and appearance-wise), it's a lot more common than you'd think.

When I was in high school, I was mostly into skater guys. Guess what kinda chicks the skater guys were into? Plain, boring, semi-popular chicks who dressed like everyone else, had nothing interesting to say and played dumb b/c they thought it was cute. They listened to whatever music was popular and lacked substance. Generic, clonelike people. It wasn't just the skater guys who were into these kinda girls either. It was ALL of them, with the exception of a few goth-types that saw thru the appeal. I never understood this.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Boys at 17 ( or most ages) think with their penis, she was skinny and had boobs and a vagina, THAT'S what he saw in her.
As for letting her live, they were willing to kiłl Chris and that other kid who's name I forget, there supposed friends. Them letting John go was a freak occurrence, maybe to spread the fear outside o
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 95816
Forum Reputation : 52

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 am

Tomb wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

I wonder how she feels today. This video will always be there, online, for anybody to watch. Even through his awkwardness, you can tell he likes her and is trying to get her attention. She's basking in all this attention, yet rebuffing him. He even asked her to senior prom and she said no. After that, he never spoke to her again. I, too, find it sad, especially since she seems so insipid and vapid.

I'd say she rarely ever thinks of it or Eric but when she does I doubt as if she feels she did anything wrong or sees how she hurt and humiliated him.
To her, that was probably a lifetime ago.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74267

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:17 am

God, people are forever demonizing this poor girl (well, lady now). Just because Eric was attracted to her and expressed interest in her doesn't mean that she was obligated to do anything with him. I agree that it was rude of her to ignore Eric whilst loudly and obnoxiously hollering after "Jeremy" in that one clip, but when you see her in other parts of the video, she's clearly taking the time to talk to Eric and his friends. Yes, her conversation is inane, but the same can be said about Eric's friends in the video.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118020
Forum Reputation : 1004

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 am

NotYourRobot wrote:
Probably sometime between late August or September of 1998. They did not have access to the video equipment until their senior year when they were in some kind of media class. And being that someone mentions a banner still hanging from the prior class (1998), it leads me to believe it's early in the school year, which starts in late August.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creepy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Creepy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy
Page 1 of 1