Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Creepy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:21 pm

I think it might depend on when he saw her. At first he was raging. Let's say it was Brandi outside eating instead of Rachel. I think he would have considered shooting her. By the end I don't think he would have.

I think Brandi did think very highly of herself because she suddenly found out that she was desired by someone.

View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Brandi did think very highly of herself because she suddenly found out that she was desired by someone.
Desired by someone who shot up a school. Maybe it was the way her sentence came off, but considering how her narrow-minded simple personality was portrayed in that video, she sounded like she was saying a killer like her soooo much anyway so, oh, maybe he wouldn't kill me! I'm good! Hell she may have thought that her rejecting him is the only reason why he got angry as a whole and did NBK. She isn't particularly somebody in his life at least worth being a murderer or dying for.

Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:39 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Desired by someone who shot up a school. Maybe it was the way her sentence came off, but considering how her narrow-minded simple personality was portrayed in that video, she sounded like she was saying a killer like her soooo much anyway so, oh, maybe he wouldn't kill me! I'm good! Hell she may have thought that her rejecting him is the only reason why he got angry as a whole and did NBK. She isn't particularly somebody in his life at least worth being a murderer or dying for.

I mean we have to keep in mind she was what 16? She was full of herself and immature. "OH Eric might have killed people because of me??!!''

IDK leaves a bad taste in my mouth too but hopefully she doesn't think this way anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:42 pm

I mean we have to keep in mind she was what 16? She was full of herself and immature. "OH Eric might have killed people because of me??!!''

IDK leaves a bad taste in my mouth too but hopefully she doesn't think this way anymore
Yeah I don't think she does. Recent pictures of her and updates I think she has a few kids and she's a teacher I think...? She's got to be better now. Well!

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:44 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
@Lizpuff wrote:

Lol I can see her thinking that, just based on the way she acted on the video. Now, with age, I wonder what she thinks, or if she's simply written it off that he would never have shot her because he was sooooo infatuated with her.

As an aside, I wonder what Dylan thought of her. I bet she annoyed the shit out of him if he ever interacted with her.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:36 pm

On acolumbinesite there's an audio clip, supposedly from one of the Basement Tapeß, where E&D are ranting about killing 'those bitches Rachel and Jenn (the senior class president I think)', Brandy was on his radar anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Freezingmoon

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:56 pm

I don't think Eric got hung up on any girl in particular. He seemed to move on pretty quickly.

Eric didn't have a problem with blowing up Brandi along with the rest of his peers.....so I don't think it's too far-fetched to think that he might have shot her had he come into contact with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiwik
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 pm

This might be slightly ot, but referring to comments from people wondering what Eric saw in someone so boring and vanilla as her (personality and appearance-wise), it's a lot more common than you'd think.

When I was in high school, I was mostly into skater guys. Guess what kinda chicks the skater guys were into? Plain, boring, semi-popular chicks who dressed like everyone else, had nothing interesting to say and played dumb b/c they thought it was cute. They listened to whatever music was popular and lacked substance. Generic, clonelike people. It wasn't just the skater guys who were into these kinda girls either. It was ALL of them, with the exception of a few goth-types that saw thru the appeal. I never understood this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotYourRobot

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Boys at 17 ( or most ages) think with their penis, she was skinny and had boobs and a vagina, THAT'S what he saw in her.
As for letting her live, they were willing to kiłl Chris and that other kid who's name I forget, there supposed friends. Them letting John go was a freak occurrence, maybe to spread the fear outside o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 am

Tomb wrote:
I don't find it creepy.It's so sad to me.Eric tried so hard to get Brandy to like him and talk to him, then after she blew him off he was completely humiliated and demoralized.He was hurt.You can see it in his face.He walked away totally beaten down.

I wonder how she feels today. This video will always be there, online, for anybody to watch. Even through his awkwardness, you can tell he likes her and is trying to get her attention. She's basking in all this attention, yet rebuffing him. He even asked her to senior prom and she said no. After that, he never spoke to her again. I, too, find it sad, especially since she seems so insipid and vapid.

I'd say she rarely ever thinks of it or Eric but when she does I doubt as if she feels she did anything wrong or sees how she hurt and humiliated him.
To her, that was probably a lifetime ago.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubbles
Top Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:17 am

God, people are forever demonizing this poor girl (well, lady now). Just because Eric was attracted to her and expressed interest in her doesn't mean that she was obligated to do anything with him. I agree that it was rude of her to ignore Eric whilst loudly and obnoxiously hollering after "Jeremy" in that one clip, but when you see her in other parts of the video, she's clearly taking the time to talk to Eric and his friends. Yes, her conversation is inane, but the same can be said about Eric's friends in the video.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Creepy   Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 am

Do we know what this video was shot? How long before NBK?
Probably sometime between late August or September of 1998. They did not have access to the video equipment until their senior year when they were in some kind of media class. And being that someone mentions a banner still hanging from the prior class (1998), it leads me to believe it's early in the school year, which starts in late August.

Creepy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2