Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:16 am

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:18 am

All the victims autopsy reports are available to view. Just a quick google search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:40 am

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:46 am

Ah, as in released, you ment all the pages for every victim. Some like you were saying just have the final synopsis of what killed them. These are all of them: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:15 am

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:18 am

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:43 am

Randy might. He has the Holy grail of Columbine information. I'd love to be able to spend a few days going through his library of information. He without a doubt knows certain facts that we would love to know. As far as the autopsys being released, I know a judge ordered the killers to be released as public knowledge. I'm not sure, but do things such as autopsy reports have to be released after a certain amount of years, due to the freedom of information act as I believe it's called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:42 am

Well, this is sad. I've been discussing the boys for so Long and now I'm reminded that Eric basically annihilated his entire head off.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:43 am

Don't feel guilty at all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. In fact it's a good thing we have someone on here with this kind of knowledge to break it down for us.

shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:48 am

Tomb wrote:
All it says about Dylan is that there is postmortem drying artifact on the anterior (front) surface of the scrotum. This could be urine or semen, it's not specified.

In all the full reports we have available, all the victims' and perpetrators' genitals are discussed as normal, in normal position and some even address the scrotum.

In Isaiah's, they actually state there's active sperm under microscopic observation.

Do you think this is related to the overheard boner comment the boys made after Isaiah getting shot? Possibly like a post death boner or something and then release of liquids or whatever (talking out of my ass).

PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:07 am

Archvile wrote:
The blood on Harris's pants belonged to Klebold, they probably kept it separate for that reason.
I think that was a reddish birthmark on Eric, a lot more distinguished than a mole.
It doesn't matter if Harris & Klebold's parents saw the suicide photos, they must have seen their sons bodies in person. I've looked close at the suicide photos, and Eric's face is unrecognizable

I am sure that Eric's parents didn't see his body.
Most parents wouldn't want to see their child in such a condition .
It would have taken a fortune in reconstruction work to make him viewable and since any funeral they had for him had to be so secret and I'm sure they were afraid of being harassed about the funeral, what would be the point?
It's better for them to remember him as the healthy young boy he was.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:35 am

slippy123 wrote:
Randy might. He has the Holy grail of Columbine information. I'd love to be able to spend a few days going through his library of information. He without a doubt knows certain facts that we would love to know. As far as the autopsys being released, I know a judge ordered the killers to be released as public knowledge. I'm not sure,  but do things such as autopsy reports have to be released after a certain amount of years,  due to the freedom of information act as I believe it's called.

Eric's parents didn't fight his autopsy being released so it came out in the Summer of 99.
Dylan's parents did fight his being released for about 4 years but the decision went against them and I think his came out in 2003.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:19 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so back to Eric, no doubt that he died instantly, no?

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 pm

Tomb wrote:
Oh yes, I can say that absolutely. Probably all he felt was the barrel in his mouth and the act of pulling the trigger, then....nothing. I would say he felt nothing after the trigger was pulled.
As morbid as it is to say, a shotgun in the mouth is probably one of the most desirable suicides one could contemplate.

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:41 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:56 pm

One other thing I guess I would ask is this... people speculate on the cuts/abrasions on Eric and Dylan's arms/legs. I tried to read the description but it is confusing. Does the description of these cuts and abrasions fit what might be self harm or not quite?

View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Last edited by Tomb on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Tomb wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
One other thing I guess I would ask is this... people speculate on the cuts/abrasions on Eric and Dylan's arms/legs.  I tried to read the description but it is confusing.  Does the description of these cuts and abrasions fit what might be self harm or not quite?

These don't appear to be self harm. I would say their actions that day led to many of the scrapes, contusions and bruises. Dylan's autopsy noted healing bruises on his lower legs. There is also no mention of recent or healed self-inflicted cuts or scars.

TY! That is what I thought as well...based on google knowledge
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
spinvault

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:13 pm

I have always been curious about the partially digested potato skins mentioned in Dylan's autopsy. I wonder how long it had been since he ate the potato skins? I can't imagine him having time to get them and eat them on his last trip to Columbine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Done   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:19 pm

It is said that Dylan cooked up some left over potato skins the morning of the massacre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:53 am

tomb wrote:
An interesting tidbit I forgot to include about Eric's suicide. They only submitted 600 grams of decomposing brain tissue to the coroner, while the average weight of a male brain is more than double that, over 1,300 grams. Rohrbough's brain, for example, weighed 1,460 grams.
eric has a small brain...because he has a small head?

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Done   Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:04 am

It's because they didn't have much brain matter to really take from. He blew his brain out of his skull.. So they had to take whatever they could scrape up. Unlike Daniel who's brain was fully intact in his skull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Done   Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 am

This is so heartrendingly sad.
I wish that all 15 were alive today and no autopsy reports existed.

People call E &D cowards but I don't agree.I think it takes courage to do what they did and then kill themselves especially the way Eric did, horrible as it all is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shades
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Done   Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh right of course. Good lord me, small head?! You guys are totally right. I can't even deem that sad it's just....it's horrid. It's tragic. Who took himself out with no mercy.

Done
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: